Erotic Wrestling Federation (NC-Exotic System Transformation Fetish)

Started by Elohim, January 12, 2009, 07:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elohim

Reality TV isn’t just a human form of entertainment,  in fact the most watched show throughout the limitless outer reaches of  time, space, and other dimensions is the most twisted bit of reality TV.  In many ways it seems like a simple combination of wrestling and sex,  but,  things are a bit more sinister.  Most of the participants in the matches are enlisted into the show against their own will,  and for some reason it seems humans are the favorite prey for the world hopping talent agents.  Perhaps the oddest part of the show comes in the changes that come to pass upon the vanquished and victor having their bodies altered and twisted by the warping energy of chaos that surges around the pair.

Die Rolls:

You'll be rolling 1d81 whenever you test one of your skills.  The roll will add or subtract from your total according to the following table:

01 -4
02-05 -3
06-15 -2
16-31 -1
32-50 0
52-66 +1
69-76 +2
77-80 +3
81 +4

To roll, simply click on the "send a roll" button under my username, and set the number of sides on the die to 81. 

Invoking and tagging aspects:

When you roll, you may spend a Breath point to invoke one of your aspects, gaining a +2 bonus on the roll.  An aspect may only be invoked once per scene.  You may also "tag" one of your opponent's aspects that contributes to your success, like "poor judge of character" on a seduction roll.  This costs a Breath point and provides the same +2 bonus.

Declaring Details:

Another use of Breath points is to declare the details of a scene.  Spending a Breath point enables you to change minor aspects of a scene, with GM approval.  Examples include adding a destroyed cruiser to a space battle, or adding a family crest with a sword in it to a tense standoff at a party.  This may only be done while establishing the details of a scene.

Gaining Breath Points:

There are two ways of gaining fate points, either through purchase using the transformation rules,  or forfeiting a fight will grant 2D4 fate points,   

Conflict Sequence:

A conflict has 4 phases:

1. Frame Scene
2. Determine groupings
3. Determine Initiative
4. Resolve Conflict

Framing the Scene:   At the start of combat, the GM declares if the scene has any aspects (such as smoky, asteroid field, suprise attack, ect.) and lays out what zones the conflict encompasses if it occurs over a broad area.  Unless supported by an aspect, only characters in the same zone can attack each other.

Movement: A character can move one zone per turn, while a starship or vehicle can move a number of zones equal to its speed rating.  This range can be extended by 1 by making a speed or athletics roll with a total equal to the total number of zones moved.  (failing this roll inflicts 1 point of stress)  Giving up on attacking increases the "range" of a character or starship by 1.

Groupings:  At the start of a conflict, all characters lacking the capacity for independent action should be grouped with a major character.  Characters leading a group can "attatch" one character in the group each turn at the start of their action.  Attatching an NPC grants a +1 bonus in all skills possesed by NPC, and the character with an attatched NPC can use the skills of the NPC in place of his own.  Additionally, attatched NPCs can take stress for the character.  A character may only have one attatched NPC at a time.  Ever.

Initiative: During a physical conflict, characters act in order of their alertness, with ties broken by resolve.  Further ties are resolved by GM fiat.  In a social conflict, characters act in order of their empathy, with ties broken by resolve.  Further ties are again resolved by GM fiat.

Resolve Conflict: The conflict sequence begins.  Attackers roll skills against skills rolled by a defender.

The attacker wants...    So he uses...    And the defender can use...
To physically harm       Fists                    Fists
To physically harm       Melee                   Melee or Fists
To deceive                     Deceit                  Resolve or Empathy
To scare                         Intimidation           Resolve
To charm                       Rapport                Resolve or Deceit
To force movement        Might                  Might
To Dominate                  Dominate             Resolve
To submit sensually       submission           Resist Arousal
To Use a fetish               Fetish( )                Resist arousal and Resolve
Inflict Sensual pain        Sweet Pain            Resist Arousal and Endurance
Penetrate                       Penetrative (X)       Self Denial
Oral sex                         Oral                         Self Denial and Endurance
To use Toys                   Toys                        Self Denial and Resist arrousal

If the attacker wins, he inflicts stress on his opponent equal to his margin of success.  If the defender wins or ties, he gains "spin" equal to the margin of success -1  Spin may be used to add a bonus equal to the number of points of spin spent to an attack or defense.  Spin is good only against the opponent you got it against.  A character may only have 5 points of spin per opponent at a time.

Special Combat Options:

Full Attack: A character who gives up defenses gains a +2 bonus on attacking.

Full Defense: A character who gives up attacks gains a +2 bonus on defense in combat.

Hold Action: A character may hold his action up until the end of the initiative sequence for the round.

Blocking: A character holding his action may roll defense for another character.  If his roll is higher than the attacker's, he prevents the attack.  If it is lower, the attack proceeds as normal and the original target rolls defense.

One shot left: A character may take a consequence at the end of his attack to gain a +3 bonus on the attack.

Character Creation:

Step 1: Aspects

The first and most important step to creating your character is to pick aspects.  Aspects are a collection of words or phrases that describe your character.  Things like "Crack Shot"  "Breath Sensitive" "Delicate Hands" and "It's a trap!"  Aspects can also be negative things, like "Drunkard" "Brashly Overconfident" "Sadistic Bastard"  and "It's not my fault!"  Positive aspects enable you to use Breath points to gain bonuses on actions related to them.  Negative aspects, meanwhile, enable you to gain Breath points when they hinder you or provide roleplaying opportunities.  Therefore, a balance of positive and negative aspects is advisable

Your character has 4 aspects, but you can leave up to 2 of them undefined and define them during play.

Step 2: Skills

The next step, now that you know who your character is, is to decide what he or she is good at.  Your character has the following starting allotment of skills:  (the number by each skill indicates the base value of a check using that skill, and also how you can describe a check resulting in that number.  When you do something where there is an element of chance, you roll dice and, depending on the result, end up subtracting or adding up to three from or to the result)

1 skill at Great      (4)
2 skills at Good     (3)
3 skills at Fair       (2)
4 skills at average (1)

Skills:

Alertness
Athletics
Deceit
Empathy
Endurance
Fists
Intimidation
Leadership
Might
Rapport
Resolve
Sleight of Hand
Love the Crowd
Penetrative (Receiving)
Penetrative (Giving)
Oral (Cunlingus)
Oral (Felatio)
Bondage
Submission
Domination
Toys
Improvised Weaponry
Fetish (Any)
Resist arousal
Self Denial
Sweet Pain

Step 3: Composure and Health

Composure reflects your ability to handle emotional and social setbacks, while health reflects your ability to survive in combat.  By default, you get five health boxes and five composure boxes, like so:

1  2  3  4  5
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

If your endurance or resolve is average or better, you get 6 health or composure boxes.

1  2  3  4  5  6
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

If your endurance or resolve is good or better, you get 7 health or composure boxes.

1  2  3  4  5  6  7
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

In combat, a character rolls a combat skill (such as blasters) against an applicable skill rolled by the defender (such as pilot).  It the attacker gets a higher result, the difference is applied to the defender as stress.  The defender must place an X in a health box with a number equal or higher to the amount of stress he has taken.  If this health box is already filled, he or she must fill in the next highest health box.

If a defender cannot fill in a health box, or does not wish to, he can instead take a Consequence.  A consequence is a bad situation, like an injury, a state of depression, or a loss of reactor containment.  A character can suffer three consequences before being taken out.  The first consequence is a minor consequence.  The second consequence is a moderate consequence.  The third consequence is a major consequence.  If a character is suffering a major consequence and takes another consequence, the attacker may determine what happens to him or her.  The only way to avoid this is to spend all force points to narrate the fate of your character.  (with GM approval)

Step 4: Perks

Your character gets three perks, special bonuses that help make him or her more interesting.  You may leave your perks undefined and define them during play, if you wish

Money Shot: Whenever enemies are defeated by this character, they are defeated in a spectacular manner, falling off railings, falling on the self destruct switch, etc.

Companion: Gain an NPC with 4 stress boxes, 2 skills at good, 3 skills at fair, and 3 skills at average.  Can act independently as well as attaching like an ally can.  Good for representing robots, wingmen, and background lovers.

Love the Crowd:  You may spent a Fate point and roll your love the crowd,  you may add a like amount to a roll in the next 5 rounds.

Exotic Technique: When using one of your aspects, you either gain a +1 bonus or the action requires an additional skill to defend against.  (ST approval required)

Assertive:
May spend a force point to win initiative.

Gimmick Toy: Your character has just the right tool(s) for the job.   This gadget counts as an aspect which may be changed at will  by spending a fate point.

Insightful: May use a skill to add to add aspects; (usually bad ones) can add 1 additional aspect for every two points achieved on the roll beyond the first.  (applies to one skill, e.g. Insightful: Galactic Lore)

Introspective: May remove a wound from the composure track once per scene by spending a breath point.

Technique specialization: If you spend two breath and take a health level points before attacking, your sexual technique deal an additional 1d6 points of stress if they hit.  (ST approval required)

Master of Disguise: May spend a fate point to temporarily leave play, then re enter play  by revealing that an NPC was the character in disguise.

Persistent: May remove a wound from the health track once per scene by spending a fate point.

Skill Flexibility: You may substitute one skill for another.  (only applies to one pair of skills, both skills chosen at the time this perk is taken, e.g. piloting <-> blasters)

Chaotic Surge: At the end of a match,  a character may spend three fate points.  There is a 30% chance that the amount of points earned that round will be increased by 50% a 40% chance that it will remain the same and a 30% they will decrease by 50%

Unstoppable: Can take an extra moderate consequence.  (May apply either to the health track or the composure track)

(Looking for more suggestions)

Injury and Damage:

Whenever a defender suffers stress, the defender must place an X in a health box with a number equal or higher to the amount of stress he took.  If this health box is already filled, he or she must fill in the next highest health box.

If a defender cannot fill in a health box, or does not wish to, he can instead take a Consequence.  A consequence is a bad situation, like an injury, a state of depression, or a loss of reactor containment.  A character can suffer three consequences before being taken out.  The first consequence is a minor consequence.  The second consequence is a moderate consequence.  The third consequence is a major consequence.  If a character is suffering a major consequence and takes another consequence, the attacker may determine what happens to him or her.  The only way to avoid this is to spend all force points to narrate the fate of your character.  (with GM approval)

Alternatively, a defender who is taking a consequence may offer a concession, which causes the character to be instantly taken out, but get to narrate what happens to him or herself.  The attacker gets to choose whether or not to accept the concession.  If the concession was reasonable (in the eyes of the GM) the character takes a consequence instead, and gains a Breath point.  The attacker, meanwhile, loses a Breath point.

Health Levels:  As an aside when you take "3" damage you only fill in the Third health box,  4 would be only the fourth, ETC.

Transformations

The victorious party will receive 1D2X100 transformation points which may be banked or spent.  While the party that looses will receive 1D2X100 transformation points,  which can be be used by the victorious party or left floating.  (The winner may spend whatever ammount of transformation points the victim possesses, and also use their own pool)

Transformation ascetics:  Anything is possible with ST approval,  though lower grade changes (Cheaper)  should be relatively simple changes to the character.

Transformation bonuses/Penalties:  removing and buying fate points cost 150  per point.

Increasing/decreasing skills:  Costs 200X the current rating.

Buying a new skills 400 XP and it starts at (Average)

Altering Aspects:  Cost 500

New perk Current slots X 400

Buying/ granting new Aspect cost 750

The Great Triangle

I'll jump in.  :)

Name: Anim Rekrah
Wrestler Name: Bishonen Bitch
Place of Origin: Earth-454, Cipangu, Roman Empire
Fighting Style: Pankration  (A smooth combination of asian fighting styles, boxing, and greco-roman wrestling)

Description: The Bishonen Bitch is a pale Asian gender anomaly, with spiky white hair that reaches to his mid back.  He has a well formed pair of B cup breasts, and a small enough crotch to be able to pass as female.  ...At least when he's not erect, which causes his cock to swell to impressive proportions.  The Bitch often maintains a flirtatious attitude in and out of the ring, her red eyes boring into her opponents while he distracts them with a beautiful smile.

Costume: A chrome breastplate molded to his breasts, worn over a black leather G string.  Several gold and bronze slave bangles decorate her arms and legs, while a red cape drapes around his back.  The costume is crowned by a centurion's helm, with royal blue plumes.

Aspects: 

Androgynous
Asian Roman
Subby
Unpredictable Fighter

Skills:

4: Fetish (Genderbending)
3: Fists, Submission
2: Deceit, Might, Oral (fellatio)
1: Endurance, Penetration (Giving), Penetration (receiving), Self Denial

Chaotic Surge:  Her memory is a bit spotty, yet sometimes she just plain jumps in power.

Exotic Technique (Fists): His Pankration mixed martial arts style is punishingly effective, requiring the use of the Endurance skill to resist effectively.

Master of Disguise: She is extremely skilled at hiding in the background and disguising herself.

Background: Anim Rekrah was born in the Roman province of Cipangu, on an alternate world.  Kidnapped by the Erotic Wrestling federation, his memory was wiped, save for his fighting skills, and she had a pair of breasts surgically added.  Or perhaps he had a penis grafted onto her.  Either way, the Bishonen Bitch is unsure which gender he belongs to, but has a great love of having a penis inside her.  He's extremely fond of wearing down her opponent with his fighting style, then submitting sexually in an alarmingly arousing way. 
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Fragile Dreams

I'm very interested on this but i will need some help with the character creation, due to my noobsiness ^-^ *S.O.S. flag*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Elohim

Good to see you three aboard!  I could help you out with character creation,  its pretty simple to be truthful. 

Transgirlenstein

I would be interested as well.  I might have a concept, need to think on it and put it together. :)
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Elohim

Six players seems enough for me to warrant starting up the OOC threads, of course I am still looking for more!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27847.0

Elohim

Transgirlenstein

Still itnerested, just been busy.  Will reply hopefully sometime this week ><
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Darwishi

Is this based on the earlier version of this game? I might be interested in bringing my character back from that one...if I can find her. ^^

Elohim

I don't think so,  got the inspiration for the game from an image I found.  Still,  I'd love to another player and most character types would mesh in the games environment.

Darwishi

This is the link to the old game, just so you can see if there are any similarities. ^^

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=367.0

And this is the link to my character profile, if it's the same system or if it's different, just let me know. ^^

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9780.msg352990#msg352990

Elohim

The rules are different,  not quite so indepth.  The character is doable though, if you edit her for the new system.

Darwishi

Ah, I'll have to learn the new system. ^^  I'm not absolutely sure I'd be playing the same character, but I might, figured I show her to you.

Myrleena

Are you still looking for players?  I might be interested if you are.

Elohim

Myrleena

Okay, I'm interested. (if a little dense about how exactly things work)  I'm going to work on a character, but unfortunately my girlfriend and I are moving, and the new place doesn't have internet until Monday.  I can use it while at this house, but it makes posting a bit harder.  Also, I'm VERY inexperienced at these type of boards and such, as well as never having any sexual experience of my own, so any advice would be welcome.

Zaer Darkwail

Hi, i am also interested on this game. I post char alter if there is space. But what is female/male portion of the game?

sciurindae

~signs up~ nice idea and interesting use of the FATE system :D

Elohim

The male/female population lies heavily in the direction of female/futa category.  I  am still working on upgrading the transformation system to make it a bit smoother.