News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Tsk, tsk, stealing me away from him in one place, leaving me here because you fear him.  Do make up your mind, toots.  You're right to fear him, though, so I can't blame you for that.  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Autumn52

I can't break up with you Harley you let me brush your hair and cuddle you. I am afraid you will have to break up with me....(sighs)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Harley Quinn

But how can I do that?  I simply can't bring myself to go through with it.  -dramatic sob-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Allvore

ok ok so no one is breaking up with anyone. Save the emotional conversation with her for later. I am stealing you remember?   Ohh wait wrong subject.

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

Well somtimes worth it.  Though since his is a breaking up thread.  I am sporry to say that.... I simply have to let go.   Of the fear of Mr. J.

Harley Quinn

I thought you were over it?   ;) 

Now, you see, I like a man who sticks by a decision he makes, but you keep going back and forth, so I need to go.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

Fine then.  you are too stuck on HIM anyway.  So yes.. go right on we are done.   On this subject tht is *smiles*

...and for now at least.

Harley Quinn

-coughs-stillnotmakingacleardecision-coughs-  O:)

Whatever you say. -sweet smile-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Allvore

It is becasue of you..  *walks back*  just have me all turned around. cant think straight.  So...best I end it now.

I guess.   hmmm did you say somthing?

Harley Quinn

-looks innocent-  Me?  No, not a word.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Jocelyn Isnt Here

"You knew it would  come to this! It's just not working out between us.. and my mom said that coming in past ten is just non negotiable even if I do come in quietly.. she wants her son Johnny to get his rest.. I hate you!!!!!" *runs away sobbing... to his mom.*   lmfao
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Harley Quinn

(Oh, dear God, I had a momma's boy as a boyfriend once lol.  I will forever be traumatized by this!  ;))

Yes, why don't you run right into her arms!  You were probably thinking of her every time we were together, anyway, so now she can have you!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Jocelyn Isnt Here

Okay okay.. new one

"Harley.. I've come to realize that I may prefer the bulges in the front tight jeans rather than the big bulges in the front of tight white shirts... get my jist?"
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

Harley Quinn

Completely, as that's always been my only taste, too, so how could I blame you for feeling the same?  ;)
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Jocelyn Isnt Here

Well I can! Remember the time I caught you petting a bag of potatoes. It's over!

Harley Quinn

Quote from: talesoferoticadventure on August 23, 2010, 09:59:42 AM
I just can't...

Just can't continue on with me or just can't break up?  :P

(A bag of potatoes?! lol)

When you refused to give me a Star Wars themed wedding, I knew we were doomed.  Why couldn't you just be a damn Stormtrooper for one day?  Was that really too much to ask?  I'm going!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Brian Boru

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 23, 2010, 10:18:20 AM
Just can't continue on with me or just can't break up?  :P

(A bag of potatoes?! lol)

When you refused to give me a Star Wars themed wedding, I knew we were doomed.  Why couldn't you just be a damn Stormtrooper for one day?  Was that really too much to ask?  I'm going!

I can't break up, I can't continue...I can't.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Jocelyn Isnt Here

You can't do anything! D=<    Can't cut the grass.. can't wash the car.. can't get a job... get out... oh wait I bet you can't do that either.. let me help you with that.. *Pushes out of door* Here you go.. *hands one dollar and a match* Make good with that.

Merry Gentry

You are never here... Jocelyn... how can we go out if you aren't here?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Darius

Merry, Merry, Merry, you beckon seductively, but never deliver.
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

naryashadow

I have to leave because.... cause..... damn it I'm too distracted by your shower excursions....

Sophyta

You only want others in your life rather then me.
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Jocelyn Isnt Here

You made me wait for you at prom and you never came =\ lmao