Rough and dangerous adventures (Historical, Modern, Superhero - F lf GM)

Started by Jaded, April 27, 2016, 01:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaded

I am looking for a few new roleplays.  I am leaning towards shorter and more to the point storylines, with the option of going longer if we desire.  I am mostly talking about things in context of systems, but am happy (and in some cases prefer) freeform.

I am mainly interested in:
A Modern (or Wild West) Fantasy world, for example Deadlands Reloaded, New or Old World of Darkness, or similar. 
A Superheroine, probably freeform though I could do Mutants and Masterminds 3e. 
A Historical Fantasy/Horror world, for example Achtung Cthulhu.

I would prefer my partner take the role of GM.  I don't mind writing collaboratively if desired, but am looking more for a single character against the world and less of a romantic type plot. 

I am interested in playing a heroine, or other female, who loses one or more battles to her enemies.  I am looking for a fair bit of smut, though a plot is preferred as well.  My preference is multiple male partners for my character (preferably at once), non-consensual, and in general rougher and darker.  I am open to many/most things so if you have a specific request or desire do let me know.  The roleplay would need to be at least non-consensual, though extreme is fine as well.

I don't have any characters created as of yet, so can't really post them here.  I prefer to make them in response to a discussion with my partner.  A few (short) thoughts though are listed below, and I am open to others.

An Achtung Cthulhu style game.  An operative in WWII is sent to investigate a supernatural occurrence. 
Most anything involving a Deadlands style world.  A rancher's daughter out for revenge on the creatures that killed her family.
A woman (modern) makes the mistake of walking into gang territory.
A woman (modern) is the victim of a home invasion.
A woman (modern) is hunted while out hiking.
A woman (Hunter: the Vigil type) runs into a pack of werewolves.
A superheroine discovers she has a major weakness, while in the midst of a battle with some common thugs.
A superheroine encounters a villain with a (limited) ability to manipulate her mind and/or body.

If anything has caught your eye, or you have any other ideas, please PM me and let me know.  Thanks. :-)