Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lapine

Completely guilty...and a repeat offender as well.

Who else?

proxy

We are so guilty. I am as well for this.
I will ass it on to see if we can get another offender

Belle33

Sadly, I am guilty - especially recently.

Ever hang up the phone on someone?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mnemosyne

Guilty. I used to hang up the phone all the time when I was sad. Then proceed to ignore all incoming calls! I just don't really fancy crying on the phone.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Tried not to cry in public even though you really wanted/needed to?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Csharynn

Guilty.  I did. The worse day of my life, October 22nd, 2014.

Next person has randomly broke into a dance in public with no music.

proxy

Guilty in attempt to be comical

Guilty or not guilty: been to Disney world or land as an adult without a child

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. I've always wanted to, but I'm much more terrified of that place as an adult than I was as a child. I think the only way I would go back there is if the whole park was reserved exclusively for me and my friends. Such that we would not have to wait hours in lines, get sunburnt, and only end up being able to go on maybe at the most five rides in a whole day? It would have to be at night time as well. Or at least dusk? Dusk to dawn, something like that! So the lighting would be just right to really feel like I was in a magical place.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Asked for something you thought was impossible, but somehow your friends and/or family came through?
Mistreated

CaptainErotica

Not guilty. I asked but they never pulled it off.

Have you ever had someone follow you around the world to four different countries and never let you spend a dime the whole time?

Josietta

Not guilty, though I'd never turn it down if it was ever offered.

Have you ever been to a masquerade party and kissed someone but never let on who you were.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

CaptainErotica

Guilty. Sort of. It wasn't a masquerade party.About ten years ago I was working as a TV talent and got a gig as an extra in a Hamasaki Ayumi music video. The theme was that she was being sold off at an underground auction and I was one of the buyers. We all had on opera masks and black cloaks. I had been flirting with one of the women and during one of the filming sessions I snuck up behind her and kissed her.vi did this about three times over the 48 hours of filming before she finally realized it was me.

Have you ever been out on a ship in the middle of the ocean?

Csharynn

Not guilty.

Have you ever tasted food so terrible you lied to the cook as not to hurt their feelings?

CaptainErotica

*Looks around to make sure the wife isn't around* Guilty!!!

Have you ever cooked something that turned out so bad even your dog/cat didn't want to eat it?

Csharynn

Not guilty. I am certain there will come that day though.

Have you ever called into work for a non-emergency, like didn't feel like going or had plans that did not involve work?

CaptainErotica

Guilty! I got caught through. I always get caught.

Have you ever wished your partner/SO was more willing to explore things sexually?

Mnemosyne

Hmmm if we are talking roleplay partners then yes. As far as partners or significant others go in reality, then no. I am fairly certain most people would find my 'pace' offline quite laughable, as I do myself.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Done secret naughty things in the house of someone you were visiting without their knowledge? (( Doesn't necessarily have to be sexy things. ))
Mistreated

SapphireHaven

Guilty. Sexy and non-sexy alike XD

Started an RP with somebody only to discover you hate their writing style?
O/O

Belle33

Not guilty.  But, I've been fortunate in terms of partners.

Ever develop a crush on a writing partner?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

CaptainErotica

Wow! This one is loaded. *tries to avoid any landlines.*

I wouldn't call it a crush, but I've written with a few that made wonder if they were as awesome in the world as they are here on E.

Ever have a writing partner have a crush on you?

Mnemosyne

I am not one hundred percent sure on this. I have felt like they had a crush on me, and perhaps felt more for me than just a friend or a partner might but this is just how I translated what they said or did. No one has ever confessed anything to me. I think it is more than likely, Not Guilty. I am very flattered if someone does, or has secretly.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Confessed a crush to someone despite how you knew it would never turn into anything because you felt it was only right to let someone know about your feelings so that they might perhaps be able to help you keep from further liking them in a way that they wouldn't like?
Mistreated

Undine

Not guilty.  (Had to read that a couple times to be sure xD)  Not applicable to anyone on E, or even remotely recently, but there have been one-sided crushes in the past I knew would never go anywhere.  It would have been selfish on my part to put someone who was a very good friend on the spot like that, and somehow make them in any way responsible for my feelings.

Guilty or not guilty:  You took the high road in an argument, and later regretted doing so for one reason or another. 
How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

yobo

Guilty.

Guilty or Not Guilty: Have you ever cosplayed at a con?

Mnemosyne

Guilty. Cosplayed at an anime convention. As two different characters. I was terrified because I kept comparing my ability to put a costume together to others. Also worried that people would judge me because I decided to make more alternative portrayals of characters rather than perfect replicas? Since I wanted to add my own touches rather than being a carbon copy of the original character? I realized though, most of the characters I would want to dress up as also have pretty simplistic character designs? It would not have been fun to just do them as they normally are.

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Spent a lot of money on souvenirs?
Mistreated

SmuttyReader

Kinda of both, I spent a lot of money but it wasn't my money. So that makes me guilty. Right?

Scared of rollercoasters?

Derwaysh

Disinterested, perhaps? They only bite when they know you're scared.

Next person... you're hereby charged guilty of making the most delicious snacks. How do you plead? 8-)
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. I do not think? I have not gotten so creative as to actually attempt to make special snacks in a long time. I also believe most of the time I was more concerned with making the food I prepared look pretty rather than taste good? Terrible I know but I am an artistic soul, not so much a cook?

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Purchased the wrong item in a store but been too embarrassed or shy to return it?
Mistreated