what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RP7466

brown work pants, a work t-shirt, suspenders, black boxer briefs, brown work boots, and a grey sweatshirt (for now), and a dark brown leather tool belt slung over my shoulder. Feelin' good about the job today, just have that get shit done feel this morning. This should go quick. 
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray business suit with pencil skirt, long-sleeved jacket with lapel collar and three light gray buttons, sheer beige stockings and dark gray pumps.  Silver jewelry today:  earrings, bracelet, chocker.

Autumn52

Ripped blue jeans, a light blue sweater, sneakers with pretty flowered socks.

Dark Blue, bra and panties.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Ophan

A rather short night T-Shirt, with pink, black and blue stiped toe socks and white laced thongs.

Nico

White boxer briefs, dark blue track pants

De h u m a n i z e Me

Black simple bra, with bright green underwear, ripped and drawn-on jeans (They're a work of art. <3), and a dark blue cami underneath my Pikachu t-shirt.

Yep....I still love Pokemon.
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

RP7466

blue gym shorts and a slim fitting white t-shirt
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Luther

A white shirt! That's it unless you count my rank epaulets

+   Rabbit Hole               +   The Oath of Drake
+   Ons & Offs                +   My Stories
+   Apologies/Absences   +   My Roleplays
+   Veteran of Rise and Fall Siggie Wars I & II

Beguile's Mistress

I'm wearing a royal blue business suit having a pencil skirt and a fitted long-sleeved jacket with a slight flair in back, nude stockings and navy heels.  I have a white silk scarf tucked into the neckline and I've added white pearl earrings.

Jag

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 01, 2011, 10:08:29 AM
I'm wearing a royal blue business suit having a pencil skirt and a fitted long-sleeved jacket with a slight flair in back, nude stockings and navy heels.  I have a white silk scarf tucked into the neckline and I've added white pearl earrings.

Teasing us again?  ;)

As for me...a red tank top and gray, very comfy, pajama pants. Though we are going out tonight with the baby's godparents and I will be wearing black slack pants with a long sleeve, mauve colored top, my moon shaped rock necklace, and my black, lace on heels (not boots, heels).
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

WyldRanger

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Michi No Sora on April 01, 2011, 10:13:29 AM
Teasing us again?  ;)

As for me...a red tank top and gray, very comfy, pajama pants. Though we are going out tonight with the baby's godparents and I will be wearing black slack pants with a long sleeve, mauve colored top, my moon shaped rock necklace, and my black, lace on heels (not boots, heels).
That sounds pretty, Michi.  I'll bet you look fantastic! :-)

Quote from: Xana on April 01, 2011, 10:15:23 AM
When she not teasing us, Michi?  ;)

*grins*  I live to tease! 

WyldRanger

RP7466

blue jeans grey t-shirt, white undershirt, boots.

A job is on hold, maybe ill get something done around the house.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Xana on April 01, 2011, 10:19:18 AM
Mission accomplished then! :P

Thank you! :-)

Now, considering it's April Fools day, would you have fallen for just the earrings?

WyldRanger

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 01, 2011, 10:24:39 AM
Thank you! :-)

Now, considering it's April Fools day, would you have fallen for just the earrings?

As I am a fool and this is my day.... yes ;)

Speaking of which since I have work, I have on my basic work attire of blue jeans, t-shirt (which will be covered by a work shirt soon enough and a pair of black work boots... and a coat will be mandatory as it is still chilly out there today.

Beguile's Mistress

RP7466

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 01, 2011, 10:24:39 AM

I would want to believe it anyway.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Nico

black boxer briefs and a black tee

RP7466

John Wayne as Sam McCord

WyldRanger

Back from work, so I'm now in relax mode. Black sweatpants, white t-shirt and black socks.

Beguile's Mistress

Silky pale blue sleep pants and matching tank with skinny straps and fuzzy white socks

TheLegionary

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on March 28, 2011, 01:00:04 PM
Slim-fitting dress with a high-waisted black skirt and a white top that has cap sleeves and a slit opening in front, sheer black stockings and black platform heels along with gold bangle bracelets and gold earrings.

I wish I were there when Begile's left her home.

Now I am wearing just white briefs.

Beguile's Mistress

*hugs TL*

If you had been you would have only seen my black wool winter coat that has a stand-up collar, a side-button closing and gathers at the hips because it was very cold that day.

TheLegionary

*sighs*

You really underestimate my imagination, Beguile's! :(