Fairy Tail: Seven years to rise [Interest Check]

Started by DKDBSD, January 23, 2012, 07:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

T
Quote from: Tydorei on January 27, 2012, 06:13:34 PM
Hmm... I was thinking of applying as a take over person as well... Dragon Soul... but now I might have to change, since we got a take over user...

How would dragon soul work? It sounds like over kill and I could only accept it under certain conditions.

Quote from: Xunzar on January 27, 2012, 06:57:44 PM
Take over sounds fun, but I was wondering if Celestial Spirits were permitted...'cause that'd be my first choice.

Edit: Either those or Dark Écriture magic.

I'm not against multiple magic styles as long as they are different enough or the characters are somehow related or just different enough in style.

Xunzar

My first choice is Celestial Spirit magic, assuming that both a) it is permitted and b) I have access to at least some of the Golden Keys. Otherwise, I'll take Rune-magic (rule magic).
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

DKDBSD

Quote from: Xunzar on January 27, 2012, 11:30:20 PM
My first choice is Celestial Spirit magic, assuming that both a) it is permitted and b) I have access to at least some of the Golden Keys. Otherwise, I'll take Rune-magic (rule magic).

Only the ones not owned by Lucy because she owns them.

Xunzar

Dark Écriture it is, since that would leave spirits whose powers we don't know. *smiles*
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

DKDBSD

Quote from: Xunzar on January 27, 2012, 11:37:25 PM
Dark Écriture it is, since that would leave spirits whose powers we don't know. *smiles*

Or you could make up.

Xunzar

Perhaps I could, though I wouldn't know where to begin. And Dark Écriture is fun too ^_^. Powerful when executed correctly, too. It seems like a fun power to wield.
A list of kinks

DKDBSD

Quote from: Xunzar on January 28, 2012, 12:08:48 AM
Perhaps I could, though I wouldn't know where to begin. And Dark Écriture is fun too ^_^. Powerful when executed correctly, too. It seems like a fun power to wield.
Just don't go crazy.

Xunzar

Crazy would be the human soul possession. ^_^

*grins happily* Rune magic is only powerful when executed properly. It's all about creativity with words.
A list of kinks

Snake

Quote from: HollowX on January 27, 2012, 04:21:05 PM
He'd need the personal growth and strength to handle the Balor Soul wouldn't he? So I'd say that he should be restricted in how much time he can use the affect, and have it grow with time. After all, while I'd love to have my character start all super powerful myself it'd be too boring and too much like godmodding

Take Over itself comes with a time limit since it takes so much energy to use. But even at low levels it's got a decent duration. enough to make it a viable combat option at least. But it still has that recharge time. And Sano has some control over it but not complete control which is why he exhibits a tendency to manifest evil personality traits like bloodlust, sadism and probably some pyromania. As he gets stronger he'll exhibit these traits less and less. But to start: fter like 3-4 posts (not counting the first one) of being in a taken over form he gains a chance to lose control and go on a demonic rampage.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Xunzar on January 28, 2012, 09:26:19 AM
Crazy would be the human soul possession. ^_^

*grins happily* Rune magic is only powerful when executed properly. It's all about creativity with words.
Indeed.

Snake

At least this isnt the original char. the original version was two souls trapped in one body each with their different magic types and were able to shift betwen which was dominant, physical gender swap and everything.

DKDBSD

Quote from: Snake on January 28, 2012, 02:39:34 PM
At least this isnt the original char. the original version was two souls trapped in one body each with their different magic types and were able to shift betwen which was dominant, physical gender swap and everything.

Yeah that would be to much.

Snake

It was severely complicated to write it all out since they had differeing personalities and all.

Xunzar

A list of kinks

DKDBSD

Xunzar

How is this?

Name: Xunzar
Magic: Rune magic, Dark Écriture
Magic Type: Caster
Weapon: Sword
Spells:
Appearance: Xun is tall, just shy of six feet. He has some amount of muscle on his body, but as a Caster, he's mostly used to dodging out of the way and occasionally writing symbols on his opponents. His hair is long and black, usually kept in a low ponytail. As a rule he wears slacks and a button-down shirt, but always has a large book full of blank pages with him.
Location of Guild Mark: His left cheek.
Before: (insert guild name)
A list of kinks