Kamurocho Nights Recruitment! Always Open!

Started by Angie, July 09, 2020, 07:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Like all my ideas, this one starts as barely a concept. The idea is that some event happened that gave a lot of people around the world some degree of supernatural ability. The problem? Most of these powers are absolutely obscene! This has, understandably, caused a shakeup in social norms. Some places were hit harder-for example, the entertainment district of Tokyo, Kamurocho, has become even more bustling as the red-light district plays home to super humans with powers even they barely understand.

To make it even worse, the more people use these powers in obscene and lewd ways, the stronger they grow. A person with electrical powers might start only able to mildly shock someone, but eventually, his power might grow to the point where he can deliver a shock that causes orgasms to everyone within ten feet!

This is intended to be fairly rules lite, with GM fiat for when powers expand or grow. So in creation, i want everyone to think of a "theme" for their powers and I can hand out "level ups" appropriately. Personally I would prefer to steer away from direct mind control or anything that's too overpowered, but if you think you can write it well, I'll be happy to play with it.

So, who wants to explore Urban Fantasy Tokyo?

EDIT: Sheet added!

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (Futa is allowed, even encouraged)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Pictures grand, not required, drawn preferred, or just describe)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Don't stress over it, personality tends to be the thing on the sheet that gets changed mid game because you think they'd act a different way, seen it a million times. Just give a short summary of their general attitude)
[b]History:[/b] (Again don't stress. No minimum word count. Just, important stuff they were up to before)
[b]Powers:[/b] (Start with low power stuff, think level 1 kinda things. Even Superman had to start somewhere)
[b]Other:[/b] (Anything I've missed, feel free to delete)
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

AndyZ

Definitely a fun concept, but I'd have to figure out what to play.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Yukina

Callie Del Noire

Foxy DeVille

Angie

Something to bear in mind, the magical energies don't need to keep people human, so if you wanna be an elf, a demon, an angel, etc, just pitch it :)

c0i9z

Angie

I;m gonna have to make this into a proper thread soon, with all this interest!

Yukina

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Callie Del Noire

Do you have a format for the character concepts you want us to pm you?

ElayneTrakand

I have an idea for the least helpful "superpower" ever. The power does things that extenuates your current emotions. So for instance if you are feeling embarased your clothes fall apart, or if you are feeling helpless you find yourself tied up.
A&A's

"When at 15, my girlfriends started dropping out of their beloved sports teams, because they didn't want to appear muscle-y, when at 18, my male friends were unable to express their feelings, I decided that I was a feminist." - Emma Watson

Angie

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on July 11, 2020, 11:35:28 PM
Do you have a format for the character concepts you want us to pm you?

Not yet, and my weekend's been weird, so if anyone feels enterprising, feel free to make one, and either opost it or send it in.

Callie Del Noire

Angie

Okay so here's a sheet thing, go nuts, just DELETE THE PARENTHESIS STUFF cause that's more as guidelines for you.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (Futa is allowed, even encouraged)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Pictures grand, not required, drawn preferred, or just describe)
[b]Personality:[/b] (Don't stress over it, personality tends to be the thing on the sheet that gets changed mid game because you think they'd act a different way, seen it a million times. Just give a short summary of their general attitude)
[b]History:[/b] (Again don't stress. No minimum word count. Just, important stuff they were up to before)
[b]Powers:[/b] (Start with low power stuff, think level 1 kinda things. Even Superman had to start somewhere)
[b]Other:[/b] (Anything I've missed, feel free to delete)

Yukina

Name: Kanako Hiiragi
Appearance:
Appearance

Personality: Dorky, cute wallflower with a moral fiber that greatly inconveniences her (Aka my trademark, lol)
History: The dorky damsel usually sticks to the inside of her apartment with her web design gigs. However, she keeps surprisingly fit for a social outcast since she needs to go to the gym in a desperate attempt to keep distracted from the intense arousal her sensitive length provides. Not to mention, unless she wants to accidentally end up a plump orb in her apartment, it's best to be out when she's rather allergic to the cleaning products the weekly janitor uses. Hence, it'd be a shame if someone found out about her power and what triggers it...     
Powers: Inflation (Applies to whole body, single parts require focused thoughts, can accidentally be triggered by sneezes)

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on July 13, 2020, 10:38:56 PM
Name: Kanako Hiiragi
Appearance:
Appearance

Personality: Dorky, cute wallflower with a moral fiber that greatly inconveniences her (Aka my trademark, lol)
History: The dorky damsel usually sticks to the inside of her apartment with her web design gigs. However, she keeps surprisingly fit for a social outcast since she needs to go to the gym in a desperate attempt to keep distracted from the intense arousal her sensitive length provides. Not to mention, unless she wants to accidentally end up a plump orb in her apartment, it's best to be out when she's rather allergic to the cleaning products the weekly janitor uses. Hence, it'd be a shame if someone found out about her power and what triggers it...     
Powers: Inflation (Applies to whole body, single parts require focused thoughts, can accidentally be triggered by sneezes)

Hmm, if she does inflate herself, how does she deflate?

Yukina

Quote from: Angie on July 13, 2020, 10:40:01 PM
Hmm, if she does inflate herself, how does she deflate?

Usually by concentrating to slim back down. it's just that bloating up unintentionally is a terrible blunder to occur when she's a ball (both figurative and literally) of nervousness that has a hard time calming down. :)

Foxy DeVille

Name: Magic Wanda
Appearance: Totes NSFW yo
Personality:Upbeat, flashy, theatrical, and something of an attention whore. She's adapted pretty well to her recent changes and mishaps.
History: Wanda was working as a rather bawdy magician in a Vegas burlesque club when she suddenly got her powers. Most of what happened is a blur but she ended up in Tokyo with part of her outfit missing as well as a pretty meaty cock and balls where her lovely vulva once was. Eh, stuff happens.
Powers: Teleportation of herself and others. Her control of it is pretty much nonexistent right now and random lewd effects happen more often than not. Swapping genitals with some poor formerly well-hung schmuck out there is a perfect example
Other: She's quite freaky sexually as can be seen by her list of kinks.

Callie Del Noire

Name: Emile/Emerald Dante
Appearance: Emile:
Emerald: (Still looking for Lewds)

Personality: Emile: normal guy, suddenly trying to avoid other as lust and arousal trigger his changes. Emerald: party girl, eager to experience new things, curious about prett much everything, enjoys using her powers. She is still Emile, just with no inhibitions to speak of.
History: With the return of magic, Emile has learned several things. He has a succubus in his family tree and her blood has granted him limited abilities to shift, manipulate emotions and cast magic. Problem is, it’s harder to change back each time.
Powers: Limited Empath: He/she can sense, and to a limited degree manipulate emotions of passion (specifically lust)  Intense lust/passion can trigger transformations.
  Succubi Shapeshifter: Emile/Emerald can shift into a succubi form, and from there to any female form he wishes or anyone near him/her desires. She can change back to Emile with difficulty.
  Limited Magic; at the moment able to conjure clothing, makeup and jewelry. (It’s not like old spell books of magic are at your local used bookstore)
Other:

Callie Del Noire

So foxy.. lewd teleporting.  Will Emile/emerald be losing lots of clothing?

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on July 13, 2020, 11:40:57 PM
So foxy.. lewd teleporting.  Will Emile/emerald be losing lots of clothing?

Who can tell? Gosh darn power has a mind of its own...  >:)

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Foxy DeVille on July 13, 2020, 11:46:17 PM
Who can tell? Gosh darn power has a mind of its own...  >:)

Hopefully that’s not the only thing with a mind of its own..

Arcanist

Name: Ishihara, Ai
Appearance:
Personality: TBA
History: Ai worked as a maid in a famous Maid Cafe in Kabukicho, where employees not just dress in typical French maid costumes but whatever costume fancied them or their customers. Usually dressed in a kimono, Ai has since gathered a large number of fans, both male and females. Ai is also doing medicine at the University of Tokyo. On her way home one night, she saw a little girl run into traffic. Still in her kimono, she dashed into traffic without thought saving the girl. However, she was not so lucky and felt the impact of the truck. At first the pain was unbearable, but it slowly turned to pleasure as her body healed itself. Within moments, her broken bones reknitted itself, her lacerations all but gone. Everyone that witnessed the accident called it a miracle and that the kami had been watching over Ai. The regenerative process did not stop there, the next morning, Ai woke up to flawless skin, perfect eyesight, luscious long black hair and perfect eyebrows, and something extra between her legs.
Powers: Regeneration and Healing. Ai constantly regenerates to her ‘optimal factory reset’. Which is mostly a boon for her. However, ‘optimal factory reset’ also gave her both functional sexes. By accident, she found that she could heal others by sharing her bodily fluids during instances of heightened pleasurable stimulation. Her powers are also constantly evolving.
Other: TBA
Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.