Dragon Age II - Sex and Torture RP

Started by ToxicAngel, January 01, 2020, 09:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToxicAngel

I'm looking for someone to play all the companions from Dragon Age II, and I intend to play Hawke. I will allow my RP partner to decide whether my character is male or female.

It's after Hawke has been named Champion of Kirkwall, and she/he is living in her/his family's mansion. She/he has always been very sadistic, but she/he keeps this side of herself/himself hidden from the world. Everyone thinks her/him to be a very heroic and kind-hearted person, so none of her/his companions expect her/him to lose control and become the monster she/he has always been deep down. She/he starts kidnapping her/his companions one at a time. She/he keeps them in her/his basement where she/he tortures them day in and day out. Because Hawke is a mage this will include her/his brother Carver who comes home to visit after he has become a templar. It seems all the companions have mysteriously gone missing, and no one has any idea where to look. Hawke always brings new companions in when her/his mother is not home, so even she is clueless as to what is happening. Hawke keeps the basement under lock and key, so she/he is the only one who can get in or out.

It starts with Carver and goes down the list of companions in the order that Hawke met them.

Carver
Aveline
Varric
Merrill
Anders
Fenris
Isabela

Hawke keeps all companions in the same room, so the only people they will have for companionship are each other. They may become romantically involved with one another if you wish, or one or more of them may develop Stockholm syndrome and become romantically interested in Hawke. It would be up to you.

I'm also open to using certain NPCs from the game if you wish, and I would be interested in Hawke capturing and torturing King Alistair too. Maybe Hawke invites Alistair out for drinks late one night and drugs him before taking him home.

Alternatively, I am open to writing this the other way around where you play Hawke and I play all the victims.

ToxicAngel

ToxicAngel

ToxicAngel

The person I was writing this with stopped replying. Looking for someone new.

ToxicAngel