✞ Apartment 808 ♡ (interest check/Check in)

Started by XxPersephonexX, June 23, 2014, 09:04:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxPersephonexX

Oh okay, no worries, well we could use 8 more people 1 of which is a demon, some can be demon when the rooms have 2 so just look over the rooms and suprize me of what you have and I'll approve or not :) how dose that sound?

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god

kasper

Title of the Game: ✞ Apartment 808 ♡
Creator/GMs of Game: XxPersephonexX
Genre: Dark, dramatic and romantic. [Seems a slight bit like a slice of life but certainly with a dark fantasy twist!]
Scale of Game: I’d say it will probably be about 15 characters maximum, of which I believe we have about seven filled.
What the Game Needs: The game could use about 7 more humans and one more demon. So, 8 more characters total.
Comments: The images used in this game are illustrated and the game certainly seems to be anime/manga-esque inspired. I’ve been craving a game like this for awhile because it seems like it’s less demanding than a lot of other big games but has a simple theme that could certainly be very interesting and flat out fun. The creator is a little bit new to Elliquiy and I’ve never written with her before (though I think she seems an imaginative writer just from first impressions) but I have written with two other players who have joined this game and have had good experiences with them. If you are a fan of semi-bizarre animes/mangas like me, then this might be something that could interest you!
Link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=207160.0

Is this okay? If there's anything you would like me to edit, change, add, leave out, let me know!

NO LOOSE ENDS; LET NONE BE THE NOOSE.

XxPersephonexX

You get me closer to god

kasper

Okay, excellent! <3

I have posted it. I don't know if anybody will bite from it, but hopefully so- doesn't hurt to see what might come from it! It does seem like a fun game and I really have been craving a game just like this! I'm excited!

LeSane

I'm switching characters so someone whom is interested can be an Indecent. I'll save that Goliath for another day Badaru should take the stage for this game. I feel he'd fit better for what I have planned rather than my Gargoyle. I wanna make this feel as if he's from Saint Young Men which is quite hilarious. Basically is Budda and Jesus taking a 'vacation' from their duties to live among normal people, but tend to stand out more then they should.

Name
Badru Kal'Din
Race
Anubis (Reincarnated)
Apartment room
C Apt# 707
Height
178cm
Weight
70kg
Abilities
Nigh-Ascension
This is the ability to Ascend but not completely. People who have this ability still have incredible powers, but are still tied to the Physical Plane. These beings come in two different levels of power and although they are not fully ascended, they can still be considered powerful Metahumans.
Summon Priestesses
Not be bound by restrictions such as a contract by blood, and can summon anything they want, including powerful beings or "familiar spirits" and often require strong mystic connections to where these entities reside. Users can call upon fairies, angels, demons, or animal spirits, just to name a few. The summoning can backfire, however, leading to any number of misfortunes, such as the summoned person, creature, or item causing harm to the summoner.
Worship Empowerment
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by the worship of other beings, be it prayer, rituals, and other actions, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the faith or even slow or stop aging.
Life Breath
User of this is ability can release a breath that can bring anything near the user instantly to life. The user can bring to life objects or entities that were seen as lifeless and give life to the recently deceased.
Other
Despite his nature he finds himself working along side a Veterinarian to help sick and dying animals. He tends to revive them instead of allowing them a true death. Seeing the owners reaction as their beloved pet is back to its healthy self seems more fitting that letting it die. However He does this from time to time when the occasion is right. Doing so numerous times upsets the balance and has unseen consequences on other things.

The bearer of death keeps his existence to a minimum but tends to get cults finding out he walks among the mortals. When this happens he uses them to do normal chores. Food shopping, Working on his behalf, and tidying up the apartment when he is lazy. Though the followers tend to want things in return... Badru dislikes having to keep his part of this contract.

Also he is good friends with Athelas and uses his abilities to keep her plant life in peek condition throughout the seasons in exchange for a certain plant. Most do not know why he asks for them, but any mortal living with him finds it very relaxing.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

kasper

Hey Persephone, would it be okay if I had more charries? I don't know if you're going to have a character limit so I thought I might ask. I just have been playing around with the idea of two human characters, a male and a female. Let me know if you'd be alright with me having more or would rather me hold off on that- I'm okay with either! Just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

XxPersephonexX

Yes you can as long as you keep track of them, if you can handle more then I say go right ahead :)

You get me closer to god

XxPersephonexX

Name
Anika Dawn Gunther
Apartment room
-Comming Soon-
Height
5'3"
Weight
126lbs
Other
N/A

You get me closer to god

Kaisude

Interested for sure. Could be fun. Can monsters share a room too, or do they have to have separate rooms?

XxPersephonexX

No they can share a room, only ones they can share are with 2 people in the rooms and thanks

You get me closer to god

XxPersephonexX

You get me closer to god

kasper

Name
Eryin Toya

Apartment room

Height
5'11"

Weight
150lbs

Other
Upbeat, optimistic and a good deal of a flirt.

Name
Ylise

Apartment room
TBD [Random placement is fine with me!]

Height
5'0"

Weight
115lbs

Other
Ylise stays at the place free of charge in exchange for acting as the maid and cleaning the building as well as other tenants' rooms by schedule or by request.

XxPersephonexX

Sorry I haven't posted the link to the open rp, been really busy, I'll try to get it up as soon as I can, I promise!!!

You get me closer to god

kasper

Well I am patient so I have no problem with waiting!

Also, I figured I should probably say something about my little trap demon Klaire- it's certainly a kind of specific taste so if there is anybody that is interested in a potential intimate pairing with him, let me know! I just wanna be careful with Klaire and make sure I'm clear on who is down with that and who isn't! Don't wanna overstep any lines!

XxPersephonexX

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=207768.msg10195851#msg10195851

Here it is, I'm so sorry for my bad posts its hard to think of something to start off with haha

You get me closer to god

Keylee

Turn on's and Off's l Romance Me! l A&Al
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

kasper

I'll make more posts tomorrow. But for now, I am quite sleepy!

Keylee

Just wanted to say I will be posting ASAP, but I have a convention coming up that is taking priority with fixing my cosplay and such.

kasper

Okay all my intro posts are up. If any of you don't want your charrie involved with mine  at this particular moment, have another scene planned or need me to change anything in my posts, just let me know and I'll be happy to fix anything that needs it!

<3

Keylee

kasper

Sharon

Keylee

I think it still is, I'm sure if you post a character XxPersephonexX will let you know :D

kasper