News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Elliquiy Banners

Started by Ashina, July 27, 2008, 01:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

It's a fairly simple role playing system, like Dungeons and Dragons.

It is a bit out of nowhere in there and somewhat obscure compared to the bigger names - D&D/Werewolf/Vampire/Mage/Exalted/Star Wars/GURPS/Rifts etc.

The Great Triangle

*cringes at the thought of rifts being better known than BESM*

And I'm not even that much of a fan of BESM!

We can now return to your regularly scheduled thread.
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

Xillen

BESM is an RP system focussing on Anime-ish RP, and therefor unrelated to BDSM at all. "BDSM or BESM" is a moot question, because they're completely unrelated.

Moondazed

*cringing to the point of near-seizure at the thought of anime rp being presented over bdsm rp*

But that's just me :P
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Xillen

Ah, and I only notice now that I forgot to read the 2nd page.

But yeah, if you cough up a couple of systems, BESM wouldn't really be my first choice. :P

Moondazed

Am I the only one who can't see the images in this thread?  Strange, because I could see them when the thread was originally created.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Moondazed

Weird... I wonder if I'm having trouble with the site where they're hosted, because I clicked on the link in Ashina's original post and couldn't see anything there either.

Bliss

I'm seeing them, too. *pokes Moon's connection with a stick*
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

I can see them too.

Try clearing your browser cache, and checking the image display settings. Mine goes silly every so often, and I need to change the display settings, then back again, to get stuff to show properly.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Moondazed

Clearing the cache didn't work... *digs around looking for display settings*

Moondazed

I found them, but that didn't fix it.  It seems like I can't view images on that host site for some reason.

HairyHeretic

Check in the browser settings, see if it's on the restricted list.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Moondazed

Nope, I already checked that. 

HairyHeretic

Hmm. Not sure what else to suggest that's quick and easy then.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Moondazed

I tested in Firefox and IE... I wonder if my provider is blocking the host site for some reason?  This is the first time I've come across something like this.

HairyHeretic

Its possbile, but I can't think any easy way to check that.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Moondazed

How odd... by digging around I found her on Photobucket, but the link is s22 instead of i22.  For some reason i22 doesn't redirect right for me.  Oh well, at least I found them :)  Here's the link that worked for me, in case anyone else has this problem.

Majere Dreavan

Is this place to put up a Banner, I also plan on putting this in my Sig As well :D But i thought i would put it here to. (Veks I finally finished it! and its not good enough to account for the time tho)

Caeli

Next time, it might be a better idea to simply start a new thread, rather than necro-ing something from last December. xD If you have any, though, you're quite welcome to share.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs