Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leaon33

Absolutely!

Would you like me if I blew off your party because I didn't feel like putting on pants?

Koyume

Eh, probably not, with nothing else to go on. Maybe I really wanted you to come to that party :-(

Would you like me if I'd tricked you into signing a legally binding contract that required us to hug and cuddle for at least an hour every day?

Cayenne

I assume eventually stockholm syndrome would set in.. but yanno - many people have tried that "You must kiss" as a relationship thing and found it takes the magic out of things when it becomes a chore! So yanno, at least until complacency set in, no I'd probably not!~

Would you like me if I ... turned out to be a alien from a race of people who look almost identical to humans, ineptly attempting to take over this world!~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Koyume

Absolutely! It'd probably just be extra endearing, if anything.

Would you like me if I made your pet cat or dog like me more than you?

Thangar

Sure if I had a pet.  But in my case since I don't then you like nothing better than me??

Would you like me if I sang enthusiastically but poorly along with the radio in the car?

Princeoflight

Yeah, that happens a lot. xD
It would mean that I don't need to feel self conscious. So, I guess I would ...

Would you like me if I started playing guitar even though I'm out of practise ?

Thangar

Sure, My hope is you would get better at it quickly.

Would you like me if I got up one night and I ate all of the chocolate pudding?

Princeoflight

No, I wouldn't ! I want some pudding too !

Would you like me if I started talking in my dreams ?

Midwest Man

Not only would I like to listen, but I would want to make a few of them come true.

Would you like me if I started you a hot bubble bath, and brought you a glass of wine, and scrubbed your back?

Princeoflight

Nah ... Not a fan of being bathed and don't drink. lol

Would you like me if I was a mirror ?

Cayenne

Are you an ornate mirror? Are you one of those old fashioned silver mirrors? I mean, context really!  I never really think of a mirror as an actual likeable thing unless it itself holds some sort of character, therefor, given that it would just be a tiny piece of whateves mirror, not particularly~

Would you like me if I ... had the flu?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Autumn52

Yes and I would play doctor/nurse to get you all well. Make you chicken noodle soup and bring you tea with lemon and honey.

Hugs,

Would you like me if I talked a lot, not about anything important?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Cayenne

That is some of my favourite kinds of talking!

Would you like me if I ...didn't always have perfectly understandable segways in my conversations?~

ONs & OFF

Autumn52

Yes I would love it cause I do the same thing.

Would you like me if I like to always be touching you? as much as possible anyway.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Cayenne

I think it might be difficult at first, but over time, would definitely feel lonely without it~  Some of the best times I've had in relationships are just the small touches, the little things, all the tiny stuff outside of the full blown crazy roll around intimacy~

Would you like me if I ... would become very dedicated to completing sometimes random, and worthless seeming tasks?~

ONs & OFF

Autumn52

yes I think that would be fun

would you like me if I became obsessed with making you dinner every night? Never eating out

Cayenne

Yes, though I like cooking too~  I rarely ever eat out, especially when you learn how to cook and you pay a bunch of money for food that doesn't taste better than something you could make for yourself for a fraction of the cost!

Would you like me if I ... had very different mindsets for cooking versus baking?~

ONs & OFF

Deamonbane

I would bow to your superior knowledge on the subject, and help however I can *smiles*

Would you like me if I offered to help you in the kitchen? (I know a thing or two about it *nods*)
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Thangar

I would like you if you offered to help. I too like to cook and I always like collaborative cooking.

Would you like me if I told you not to celebrate my birthday?

Adammair

I would. But I'd mark the date down and celebrate it next year. Or not, if you told me not to, again. *chuckles*

...if I drank a toast to life, and the celebration of its continuity?

Zeth

Yes, those are good things to toast for.

Would you like me if I ate the last pecan swirl?

Princeoflight

I don't know what that is. So, yeah ?

Would you like me if I became addicted to sleep ?

youngpervyoldman

I'd love you, I'm a sleep addict myself.

Would you like me if I preferred listening to new music even if it's hit and miss, instead of listening to your same old favorite songs?

Zeth

Yes, you must dare to try new things.

Would you like me if  slept in the nude?

Scylla

Ab-so-lutely..  *ponders it for a moment*

Would you like me if I ran around in a circle yelling 'PINK TIES!! PINK TIES!!' ?