My Rescuer [F looking for F]

Started by elfguy, February 26, 2012, 03:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Jessica is the only female member of the Los Angeles 7th district SWAT unit. Today, their division received information that a criminal gang was holding people they had kidnapped, often from other countries, and brought in secretly to work in drug labs. The SWAT unit set off to raid the factory and free those people. As they get there, the raid is swift and clean, they get all the bad guys, and free the kidnapped people. After the raid is over, the members of the unit process the rescued people so they can be sent back to their families and friends, but then Jessica notices one young woman seemed shy and not enthusiastic at going back home. Deciding to investigate, she starts talking with her, and the kidnapped girl tells her that she has nothing to go back to, that her family is dead and that she has no where to go. Jessica decides to take pity on her, and suggests that she may come to her apartment for the night, and that they'd figure something out the next day.

But as they get back home, the two girls spend the evening together, and get to know each other better. The two are fairly different. Jessica has always been somewhat of a 'bad girl' type, out going, focusing more on keeping her body in top shape and training her skills to make criminals pay, while the rescued girl is much more shy and delicate. But as the saying goes, opposites often attract, and the two start feeling connected. As the days go by, their relationship develops, and the two learn a lot from each other, slowly falling in love with each other.

So I've played a lot of RPs in the past where the story would degenerate into sex after two posts, and here I'm trying to play something different. I'm hoping for a RP that deals more with the story and their emotions rather than just sex. I'd like to see our two characters slowly being developed and changed by the presence of each other. Jessica would slowly learn to calm down and appreciate live, while she could teach the rescued girl to be more sure of herself. I'd like someone who can play a girl that's somewhat shy and timid, and can be attracted by a strong girl so the two will fall in love as they talk and get to know each other.

----