swords and guns and BLOOD!

Started by Sabby, June 01, 2008, 09:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

I'd like someone to GM a 1 on 1 for me. I've wanted to try something non sexual with a lot of gorey hollywood style action, and I want to play the main character with the world and enemies controlled by the GM

Its modern day New York, and the main character is the top Assassin for a secret society of said Assassins. Originating as Ninja from Feudal Japan, they exist in secret and offer their service to the highest bidder. After all the lives he's taken in their name, the Assassin has decided its the end of the road for him. He refuses to spill another drop of blood for his society, and has gone rogue.

He wants to be hunted, and he wants to die. It is every Assassins wish to die in battle, and he will take as many of his secret societies followers with him as he goes down.

The game will follow his casual, unhurried spiral to a warriors death, leaving behind countless corpses and shell casings. I'd like the game to begin in a subway where he is first assaulted by waves of enemies, and the combat will involve a lot of acrobatics and gunplay, often weilding both his Katana and a gun. The enemies will also be a combination of shooters and sword fighters.