The 509th "Sea Sirens" Recruiting! (Strike Witches Universe)

Started by Mac84, August 21, 2013, 03:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

(Image made by Atki)

Hello, This is an open recruiting for players that wish to participate in a story set in the Strike witches universe.

The Setting is the Pacific, Mid-1945. Allied Witch Task Force One has officially been recognized as the 509th Joint Naval Fighter Squadron. From the their flagship, the Battle-Carrier U.S.S. Montana, they fight to protect the Pacific from the surge of the Nueroi.

The Battle fleet consist of famous ships like the USS Hornet, HMS Hood, Bismarck, IFN Zuikaku, HMS Ark Royal.

We are looking for Witches. Both Fighter, and Ground (tank) Witches.

Even if you're not very familiar with the universe, We are willing to help. :D

Major Major

Ooh, yes indeed in indeed.

Jus bumping this up a bit to add my tuppence in support of this.

Metro Mech

Ritterkreuz here at the Reich's defence... I am interested
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Major Major

Come, walk by my side, and I will go into the details of the world, so as to fill you in.

Got an IM I can call?

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Mac84

Sessha

Ah it's good to see another interested in our little party! Most good!
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Mac84

elfguy

I don't know the universe, but the images alone are enticing. Count me interested.
----

Mac84