Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

The players:

The girl: 23, on her own, currently a stripper in Vegas
The guy: older (say 40s-mid 50s), an intellectual of some sort

The setting:

Las Vegas

The premise:

Rating is low, going for story-driven heavy romance, with some more intimate scenes.  Negotiable to a bit of a stalker idea too...just let me know.

This is going to be different for me, as it is a real experiment for me.  The premise is that there will be a possible element of obsession, but driven from the possibility that the intellectual perceives the first meeting between the two “robs” him of his gift (I have in mind a composer who cannot write music after meeting her, or a writer who cannot write anymore).  From there, he embarks on a mission to find out what is so special about the girl that has taken away basically his way of living.  Maybe they’ve known each other before in a metaphysical sense, maybe it’s something they have to get out of their system, maybe it’s something more lasting….(god, sounds like a romance novel..heh)  We can definitely bicker over details in a PM…just let me know.

I would like to play the girl…

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Tarik

As a musician without a muse of late, I'm definitely interested.