Crash Landings (scifi-fantasy mix up. Anthromorphs, bdsm, non-con, other kinks)

Started by NicciKotor, November 01, 2012, 07:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorian Grandale

Name: Markari
Sex: Male
Race: Wolf

Looks: Right over there >>>

Personality: Calm, almost stoic at times, this wolf seems to take the measure of everything around him with an unflinching gaze. This extends of course to any and all females around him. Not quiet by any sense of the word, however, he will regale those who would listen with tales from the far lands where he came from. He sees it as his duty, to share not only his mind, but also his body. He's fierce and fearsome in battle, a whirlwind of teeth, fists and foot-claws.

Habits: He meditates as much as he's allowed to, to keep his focus, he would say. When outdoors(which is most of the time), he will admire something simple, like a babbling stream or the leaves on a tree, for long moments before continuing on his way. While fighting, he has a tendency to break stuff around him, though he's not intentionally harmed anyone not fighting him.. that he knows of.

Likes: fruits, berries, a nice warmup in the morning(sexual or otherwise). Has a slight soft spot for well-aged wine.

Loves: A good combat challenge, peaceful nature,  an enthusiastic lover or three. A truly good kisser will get him going much faster than a tail-raiser.

Dislikes: Overly loud talkers, raw vegetables. Those who do not like his stories. Will become irritable if interrupted constantly, no matter what he's doing. He will refuse to wield any weapon heavier than a set of brass knuckles or the bow he carries with him, and any kind of armor.

Background: Markari is, what he is, he would say if asked. While not a true Master, his skill in bare-paw fighting is well known in the far lands where he lived. He was taken in for training by the local Masters, right out of the streets where he lived as a thief at a young age. He had risen through the ranks quickly, but he reached a point where the Masters would teach him no more. He was then told to pilgrimage, until he met 'the ones from the stars' and help them accomplish their divine purpose. He silently scoffs at this. Likely they were tired of him accidentally breaking stuff around their place..

Skills: Acrobatics, Martial Styles(several), Chi Control, Dancing, Awareness, Storytelling

Things they find difficult: Stepping away from an equal challenge.
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Leyarite

Interesting character ! I can easily picture some kind of interaction between yours and mine. Maybe a future ally on our quest to find a way back home ?  :-)

NicciKotor

Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Dorian Grandale

Hey, hey! I'm glad I managed to impress someone. And I haven't even posted yet. And sure, the assassin lady could certainly attract him, if he sees her in battle.

*salutes* Yes, Boss Lady!

Leyarite

Something I was wondering: Why isn't there a OOC thread miss Nicci for this amazing group RP ?

Kimera

Gonna finish the profiles of my two girls. The question is how to get them on the ship though in the current situation.

If magic is allowed, I suppose the Zebra-girl could use her magic to get them to the ship. Either she can repel the beasts somewhat or possesses a ward so she can wander around at night. Or she might possess a limited teleportation spell?

Edit: Finished the Zebra girl for now:

Name: Zalana
Sex: Female

Personality: Kind and wise, Zalana has a positive attitude towards things nad tries to be the calm voice of reason within a group. Like all the women of her tribe, Zalana has no shame in walking nude and only wears a couple pieces as decoration.

Loves: To receave breast worship.

Background: Zalana has studied under the elders of her tribe in the mystic ways of her people. She's currently wandering the world as part of a spirit quest. Her wisdom and powers keep her safe from the verocious monsters that haunt her world.

Skills: Healing, herbalism, magic.

NicciKotor

Any animal girl infiltrates the town I set in place, where any bounty hunter suddenly finds themselves conscious and on the ship in their quarters.

Alexandra Moldovia

You might remember me from a few days ago, here's an idea for a Native:

Name: Reshiko
Race: Fox-Shark hybrid.

Looks: http://www.e621.net/post/show/211653/2012-akiko-anus-ass_up-canine-demona69-female-fish

Personality:  Reshiko is strong, confident and more than a little devious, while no means a criminal mastermind or an Evil Genius, she definitely wants to make more of herself than some lord's errand boy, she wants to rule.  In a word, she's Ambitious, in many.. she's crafty, sneaky not afraid to stack the deck.  Her Geisha training has also lead her to be a bit of a flirt, a tease and occasionally.. alright, more than occasionally to her Geisha trainers eternal dismay, a bit of a promiscuous slut.  She always did excel at assassination though.. typically while in someone's bedsheets.

She lives by the motto, “those with power make the rules.” and she's always looking to be the one with all the power.

Habits: She's always on the lookout for the next big deal, her next great opportunity to catapult her way into the throne of some kingdom.  She also trains habitually in the mornings to keep her skills the best, at night she tends to train in someone's bed, if she can get them there.  Since knowledge is power, she's often pouring over some book... usually a treasure map.

Likes: someone who can keep up with her schemes, having a fall guy, people who understand her need for power.. 

Loves:  Money, power, and anything that can get her such.  When she's alone or in the company of friends she might even let her love of the finer things in life slip... you know the stuff, fine jewlery, fine weapons, food and drink.

Dislikes: The holier-than-thou types, being forced to play fair (she often will find a way to tip the scales in her favor regardless) people who try to get her to go on the moral high ground.

Background: Reshiko was born to a special class of society in her land, the elite group of warriors who ended wars with a single knife, or changed the history of nations with an arrow.  They were followers of the way of the shadows.  A secretive band of brothers and sisters who were taught to obey their lieges without question, and get the job done no matter the cost.  But even more than that she was a female among those ranks, while not a rarity itself it did leave a mark on her training as she not only mastered the blade, but also the way of the Geisha for many, many years before her teachers realized the ambition the girl hid would not be tempered by mere oaths of loyalty and obedience, no this girl desired power even beyond that which the gods had granted her by birth.   Of course, they learned this when she attempted to take over the school and learn the forbidden arts of the masters, but a few dead students, and a revolt that was quickly put down, were no matter for the kings and queens of the land.  She was sentenced to be executed, but escaped into the wider world.  Perhaps now she could make something of herself.

Skills: Short and long range combat (Mainly Swords, kunai with chain, Bow and Arrow) 'wet' work, (Daggers Kunai, ect. Fans.) subterfuge, acrobatics,  seduction (Mainly in the form of High class work as a Geisha might know), horseback riding, Ninjitsu.

Things they find difficult: Treasure, money, wealth, the mention of a rare knowledge or artifacts of power..these are things she just can't ignore.  While she won't go to stupid lengths to get such.. she finds rumors difficult to ignore... she also has a problem with any authority that isn't hers... though she may pretend otherwise, taking orders from others is actually..very grating.

=====
so what's next?

ulthakptah

Quote from: Alexandra Moldovia on November 15, 2012, 09:12:14 AM
=====
so what's next?
Pretty sure Nicci has an open policy. I would say just start posting under the following guide lines.
Quote from: NicciKotor on November 14, 2012, 08:16:23 PM
Any animal girl infiltrates the town I set in place, where any bounty hunter suddenly finds themselves conscious and on the ship in their quarters.
In case you missed it the game has already started. Here is a link https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=156555.0

Kimera

My two anthro girls arrived at the town, so if anyone wants to interact with them, feel free :D

Dorian Grandale

I might do so.. after I have a little fight with Alexandra's chara. A little pre-game arrangement. :-)

ulthakptah

I can't do anything I'm trapped in a magic bubble that's protecting me from shadow demons.

Dorian Grandale

Kimera

Laughing Hyena

NicciKotor

Quote from: Kimera on November 15, 2012, 01:43:02 PM
My two anthro girls arrived at the town, so if anyone wants to interact with them, feel free :D

Why do you have two?

NicciKotor

Quote from: Alexandra Moldovia on November 15, 2012, 09:12:14 AM
You might remember me from a few days ago, here's an idea for a Native:

Name: Reshiko
Race: Fox-Shark hybrid.

Looks: http://www.e621.net/post/show/211653/2012-akiko-anus-ass_up-canine-demona69-female-fish

Personality:  Reshiko is strong, confident and more than a little devious, while no means a criminal mastermind or an Evil Genius, she definitely wants to make more of herself than some lord's errand boy, she wants to rule.  In a word, she's Ambitious, in many.. she's crafty, sneaky not afraid to stack the deck.  Her Geisha training has also lead her to be a bit of a flirt, a tease and occasionally.. alright, more than occasionally to her Geisha trainers eternal dismay, a bit of a promiscuous slut.  She always did excel at assassination though.. typically while in someone's bedsheets.

She lives by the motto, “those with power make the rules.” and she's always looking to be the one with all the power.

Habits: She's always on the lookout for the next big deal, her next great opportunity to catapult her way into the throne of some kingdom.  She also trains habitually in the mornings to keep her skills the best, at night she tends to train in someone's bed, if she can get them there.  Since knowledge is power, she's often pouring over some book... usually a treasure map.

Likes: someone who can keep up with her schemes, having a fall guy, people who understand her need for power.. 

Loves:  Money, power, and anything that can get her such.  When she's alone or in the company of friends she might even let her love of the finer things in life slip... you know the stuff, fine jewlery, fine weapons, food and drink.

Dislikes: The holier-than-thou types, being forced to play fair (she often will find a way to tip the scales in her favor regardless) people who try to get her to go on the moral high ground.

Background: Reshiko was born to a special class of society in her land, the elite group of warriors who ended wars with a single knife, or changed the history of nations with an arrow.  They were followers of the way of the shadows.  A secretive band of brothers and sisters who were taught to obey their lieges without question, and get the job done no matter the cost.  But even more than that she was a female among those ranks, while not a rarity itself it did leave a mark on her training as she not only mastered the blade, but also the way of the Geisha for many, many years before her teachers realized the ambition the girl hid would not be tempered by mere oaths of loyalty and obedience, no this girl desired power even beyond that which the gods had granted her by birth.   Of course, they learned this when she attempted to take over the school and learn the forbidden arts of the masters, but a few dead students, and a revolt that was quickly put down, were no matter for the kings and queens of the land.  She was sentenced to be executed, but escaped into the wider world.  Perhaps now she could make something of herself.

Skills: Short and long range combat (Mainly Swords, kunai with chain, Bow and Arrow) 'wet' work, (Daggers Kunai, ect. Fans.) subterfuge, acrobatics,  seduction (Mainly in the form of High class work as a Geisha might know), horseback riding, Ninjitsu.

Things they find difficult: Treasure, money, wealth, the mention of a rare knowledge or artifacts of power..these are things she just can't ignore.  While she won't go to stupid lengths to get such.. she finds rumors difficult to ignore... she also has a problem with any authority that isn't hers... though she may pretend otherwise, taking orders from others is actually..very grating.

=====
so what's next?

You need a justification as to why your character is at a small farming town in the middle of nowhere. The more weird and exotic you get, the more unbelievable it becomes for them to be in such a location.

And there is no such thing as magic magic in this setting. The wards are the only sense of 'magic'. Wards can be drawn by literally anyone, but like any trade skill you can specialize in them and do contract work. So a duke could contact the warder guild and have them do a job warding up a newly constructed bridge, while at the same time a farmer has no problem using wards to protect his house and crops by himself.

You can draw wards on any surface in order to make the spell circle needed to defend yourself against the corelings. The circle can be as big or small as you can make it, which is why the farming town has one around it. If you are really screwed and out in the middle of nowhere at sunset, you could draw them in the dirt, but if a leaf falls on a ward or it rains you are fuuuuucked.

Which is why the catgirl had her wards painted on wooden planks. Much faster getting those in place then drawing them out.

The wards only act to prevent the corelings from eating you, as by themselves they have zero magical potential. Different wards are written to work against the different types of corelings.

NicciKotor

I am also waiting on more bounty hunters to wake up and join in on the combat fun before posting any more about the ship battle. So basically blame leyarite.

Leyarite

Quote from: NicciKotor on November 15, 2012, 07:27:35 PM
I am also waiting on more bounty hunters to wake up and join in on the combat fun before posting any more about the ship battle. So basically blame leyarite.

Well I hope we will have more bounty hunters but hmm... why is it necessary ?

NicciKotor

Quote from: Leyarite on November 15, 2012, 08:21:16 PM
Well I hope we will have more bounty hunters but hmm... why is it necessary ?

More fun for all! Need more than just two bounty hunters for the big epic ship battle.

Leyarite

Quote from: NicciKotor on November 15, 2012, 08:47:42 PM
More fun for all! Need more than just two bounty hunters for the big epic ship battle.

Alright, I hear you but once you will have recruted your 50 more bounty hunters for your very own epic battle on the crashed ship, will you be able to reply to all of their attempt at raping sexy native kittens in the various villages we will raid for sure ?  :P

Niki315

Okay, I think I'm interested enough to make a character for this.  I was thinking of starting with a female bounty hunter character, and maybe down the road making a foxgirl or something.

Kimera

Quote from: NicciKotor on November 15, 2012, 07:06:20 PM
Why do you have two?

Cause I couldn't decide which one to play....so I made both.

Still if you want only one char/player, i'll stick with the zebra

Leyarite

Quote from: Niki315 on November 16, 2012, 06:53:08 AM
Okay, I think I'm interested enough to make a character for this.  I was thinking of starting with a female bounty hunter character, and maybe down the road making a foxgirl or something.

Yeah, one more smexy partner to play with !  ;)

Alexandra Moldovia

Quote from: NicciKotor on November 15, 2012, 07:25:16 PM
You need a justification as to why your character is at a small farming town in the middle of nowhere. The more weird and exotic you get, the more unbelievable it becomes for them to be in such a location.

And there is no such thing as magic magic in this setting. The wards are the only sense of 'magic'. Wards can be drawn by literally anyone, but like any trade skill you can specialize in them and do contract work. So a duke could contact the warder guild and have them do a job warding up a newly constructed bridge, while at the same time a farmer has no problem using wards to protect his house and crops by himself.

You can draw wards on any surface in order to make the spell circle needed to defend yourself against the corelings. The circle can be as big or small as you can make it, which is why the farming town has one around it. If you are really screwed and out in the middle of nowhere at sunset, you could draw them in the dirt, but if a leaf falls on a ward or it rains you are fuuuuucked.

Which is why the catgirl had her wards painted on wooden planks. Much faster getting those in place then drawing them out.

The wards only act to prevent the corelings from eating you, as by themselves they have zero magical potential. Different wards are written to work against the different types of corelings.

So, if we remove Ninjitsu (despite the fact, that technically all it is, is trickery to make things look like magic) and give her a reason to be there... say she's hiding out and laying low for a while while refining her next scheme, we should be good to go?