News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Doctor Who, Vikings, Ministry of Magic

Started by Stella, October 22, 2012, 02:52:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella

closed.

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!

First of all, if you see anything that appeals to you, send me a PM! I'd like to keep this thread tidy.

Please note I am a plot-based roleplayer. There's more information about what I'm like as a writer in my O&Os (in my signature!) but before you go further, remember I'm plot first, smut second. It should flow naturally, support the story, rather than be the ultimate goal. Basically don't expect my characters to give it out after a few pages of story. :p

If an idea or pairing has a strikethrough, it means I'm already writing it and am unlikely to begin a new thread with those characters/ideas. I prefer writing females at E so in each idea I'm looking for someone to take on the male part.

DOCTOR WHO
This is my favourite fandom to rp and the one I've the strongest muse for. I love exploring the darker side of the show - the things they can't show you on tv. And I don't just mean sex, but the darkness that comes with an ancient time traveller and those he touches.

I'm looking for adventurous roleplayers who like to collaborate and share moving the plot forward.

Eleventh Doctor/Amy Pond
Eleventh Doctor/River Song

Tenth Doctor/Martha Jones
What if the Doctor returned Martha's feelings? I would be interested in either playing it this way from the beginning, or perhaps things change after she has left. Either way, I love their dynamic and would like to explore it deeper.

Tenth Doctor/Amy Pond
Could be fun to explore how these two would get on! There's two options here. Originally, Moffat wrote the Tenth crashing into her backyard and the arc was similiar to what we saw in season 5, except that Amy eventually learns the Doctor she first met as a little girl was him just before he regenerated, coming back to see her one last time. Then David Tennant left, so it was rewritten for Matt Smith as the Eleventh Doctor.  So we could do that .... or we could have Amy, who has travelled with the Eleventh, meeting the Tenth in some timey-wimey circumstance. I am more partial to the second idea, but completely up for discussion!

Original Torchwood (perhaps Torchwood 2, set in Glasgow and run by the mysterious "Archie".)

Tenth Doctor/Reinette (Madame de Pompadour)
I'd like to explore either one of two scenarios: the Doctor did not come back too late and travelled with Reinette, or he remained trapped with her in France and exploring what became of them. She's an educated, ambitious, accomplished woman for her time - there's a lot she could teach the Doctor about the pleasure of the slow path. I imagine romance and adventure in this story, in either a time-traveling or stationery setting. I don't think either of them would be very good at staying out of trouble.

(If you've a DW pairing you'd like to explore, PM me!)

VIKINGS

Ragnar/Lagertha

I'm on a bit of a Vikings kick at the moment and would love to rp Ragnar and Lagertha together. I suppose I'm most interested in the early days of their relationship: in the show, Ragnar claims he had to fight a bear who stood in his way to ask for her hand, and Lagertha claims to have saved his life. We've never discovered what exactly happened there but it'd be fun to find out.

What I'd love from this story is some fighting, romance, and filling in the backstory. My partner in this should be really familiar with the show and these two characters.

HARRY POTTER

Original Characters

I'd like to explore original characters working in the Ministry of Magic! There's so many interesting departments to choose from, and I'd like to write about magical adult characters away from Hogwarts. The setting would ideally be just after Voldemort's first fall, or perhaps during his second rise when the Ministry is compromised. Very open and encouraging of plotting in this one, would love a good long, involved story - perhaps something involving initial dislike and confrontation, and eventual working together and love.

For this rp, I would use Tessa Thompson (above) as my character playby.

Please check out my O&Os in my signature below. It'll give you some information on what I'm like as a writer, and the kind of roleplayer I mesh best with!

Stella

Update: DW plots and clarification on the 'me as a writer' and 'you as a writer' sections.

Stella

Anomaly

Would you be open to a semi-reformed Master/companion roleplay? An anti-hero Doctor who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty to beat the bad guy, who more often than not is getting the way of his own plans for domination.

I was also thinking that the Master could be reborn into a female body. Would be funny as hell to see how he deals with that.

Stella

Stella

Stella

I haven't bumped for 8 months! O_O

Stella

Stella

Happy Return of Doctor Who Day! Bump!

Stella

Stella

Stella

Two years since last bump? Well okay .... added a fandom. XD

Stella

Still looking, especially for Vikings.

Stella

Another bump, mainly for Vikings. If this pairing doesn't particularly float your boat but you like other characters, feel free to PM me with a suggestion!

Stella

Over a year since my last bump? Well, here we go!