Nuala's Wants [Looking for a story! F seeking F or M]

Started by Nuala, October 24, 2014, 11:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuala

Nuala's Desires

Hello! My name is Nuala and here's what I'm into right now. Please take a moment to read my ons and offs before proceeding. Right now I'm generally looking to play submissive female characters. I'm not always looking for BDSM (although right now my story ideas say otherwise) but I am looking for someone else to really take the lead in the story. When writing I create at a minimum a few paragraphs per post and I need a partner who will do the same. Short, few sentence posts do very little to progress the story and will quickly cause me to lose interest. Important: If you'd like to talk to me about any of my plot ideas or any ideas of your own, please let me know!.

Subjects that interest me
I'm looking to start a new RP but I don't have a definite story in mind.  Right now I'm looking for anything that includes a BDSM theme where I am the sub. That's it.  I'd prefer to play a female sub but I'm willing to try just about anything. If you have any stories you'd like to give a try let me know and we'll work something out.

AAnnd, if you don't have anything along those lines, I'd also love to get involved in a good RP where I am forced to submit to another woman. Again, nothing too complicated, I'm just trying to see if anyone else has any good story ideas  ;).

Be sure to check out my ons/offs!!
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177934.msg8459174#msg8459174

<3 Nuala