Alter-Ego - F/F Non-con or extreme

Started by Chrystal, December 19, 2015, 02:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Alter-Ego
Alter-Ego

This story was totally inspired by this image, of DC's character "Rose & Thorn". Unfortunately the character in the picture is under age, so I've decided to only link it and use it as inspiration rather than actually base the character around it.

So, here's the idea:

MY CHARACTER:   Emily Tarrant is a straight A student. She does well in everything academic, isn't particularly good at sports and is in fact something of a geek. She is regularly bullied and beaten up at school by her arch nemesis.  Until aged 18 she moves in with her grandmother [npc], who everyone local regards as a witch. In her new bedroom is a big old wooden wardrobe with a mirror on the front. It seems odd but as she looks at her image in the mirror she can't help thinking that the reflection isn't quite right... But things go on as normal for a while, with Emily being a geek and being bullied.

Until one evening she happens to be looking at her image in the mirror. She pulls the wardrobe door open intending to get undressed and put her clothes away, but as the wardrobe door swings, it catches the full moon shining through the open window. Emily is momentarily blinded and when she looks again, the reflection in the mirror has changed. It's still her, but is now her as some sort of goth-punk chick.

And the "reflection" moves independently of her. More it speaks to her, tells her it can help her. Al, she has to do is touch the mirror...

YOUR CHARACTER:   Your character is the school bully. She regularly beats up the geeks - boys and girls - and is the bane of Emily's existence. Until one night, after giving Emily a particularly satisfying beating, when a strange goth girl, looking disturbingly like Emily, and equipped disturbingly like a Ninja, attacks her, beats her up and tells her to keep her paws off Emily.

Of course this is like waving a red rag to a bull, and so the next day at school, your character seeks out Emily and beats the living crap out of her. And that night the goth-ninja girl is back and does all sorts of nasty things to the bully... Things escalate then. Your character retaliates on Emily during the day, and begins to look forward to the visit of Emily's alter ego, who comes each night after dark to teach your character all sorts of nasty new tricks.

Obviously, you need to be switch for this one. The Dominant role is going to alternate between us. The idea is that in fact, my character's dark side is giving your character ideas of things to do to Emily's light side. Y/C enjoys what is done to her and enjoys doing it back to Emily. Light-Emily hates what y/c does, but also hates what she does in her alter-ego. Dark-Emily loves what she does to y/c and loves giving her new things to do to light Emily.

How the story will end is something we can decide if and when we get there.

Please read my ons and offs before expressing an interest. Thanks.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!