Eliza and Friends' 1vs1/Solo Genderswap Roleplays

Started by Eliza, December 09, 2009, 02:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliza

eavatar

Quote from: Eliza on January 27, 2016, 01:29:21 PM
That is fine. Since these ideas have been in my phone, they are ones that I am eager of role playing. If you can post at least 2 paragraphs per week, that is fine by me.

Two paragraphs per week? I can do that without problem  :D

How about we start with I my past life ? Or do you want try Apathy clause?

Eliza

I have material on Apathy on another site which I can use, so let's go with that. I'll drop you a PM regarding details.

eavatar

Callie Del Noire

Eliza

Callie Del Noire

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Eliza on January 29, 2016, 03:22:25 PM
Which ones?

Several, thought you had wicked plans for Roadtrip waaaaayyy back in the day

Eliza

Callie Del Noire

Wenterburn

Eliza

playfullchick76

Grizzly

I'm sure that something could be cooked up.  I've got some ideas bouncing around myself.
We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

Eliza

For the RP's I'm doing with any of you, I will try to get some posts in by the end of tonight. If there is a game I haven't started, please remind here or in a PM.

eavatar

Quote from: Eliza on February 09, 2016, 02:12:28 PM
For the RP's I'm doing with any of you, I will try to get some posts in by the end of tonight. If there is a game I haven't started, please remind here or in a PM.

We need begin apathy clause

Eliza

For anyone that is interested, this interest thread here is Group RP that involves ghosts and those who can sense or see them. This thread is separate from this one since it may or may not involve genderswap, but I'm linking it here to anyone interested. More information will come soon.

Al Terego

Al Terego

Ah, OK.

I am on the other side of that theme, having a very strong preference to short-term, so I don't have many ideas regarding long-term or permanent, but I can try to come up with an idea for you.

How about something loosely based on the film "The Skin I Live In"?

Eliza

Just came up with an idea for a potential group RP game involving genderswap and werewolves. Was inspired by the book Searcing for the Shewolf? Would any one be interested in this idea?

So it would including a clan's alpha (and his high ranking members, if there is enough interest) and him sending out an omega (lowest-ranking member) to a witch to ask her to break a curse of their females dying off or disappearing. With no way to expand the clan through offspring, the clan would risk being taken out by neighboring clans.