What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue sundress with a fitted top, narrow straps, and gathered skirt trimmed with embroidered daisies around the hem, a white bolero jacket and white wedge-heeled sandals

AmberStarfire

A Fifa t-shirt and black leggings. A hair band on my hair (it's in danger of dropping out so I need to re-ponytail my hair) and amber earrings.

willow

A blue, grey and black floral printed sleevless shirt and a dark pair of jeans. My hairs wet so it isn't tied up yet
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Blythe

Black and white shorts, green shirt, orange socks!

willow

I have dark jeans and a black and white pattern tank top my favorite shirt <3 grey and pink socks
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Beguile's Mistress

Cotton knit wrap dress in shades of blue, green and gold and white low-heeled sandals.

Beguile's Mistress

Pale green sleeveless dress with a scoop neckline and fitted through the torso and waist and stopping at the knee, trimmed at the right shoulder and left hip with painted on sprays of flowers in pink, yellow and white, white sandals with three-inch heels.

Saidi

A bright pink, spaghetti straps, tank top and black yoga hot shorts.
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

AmberStarfire

A red, black and white patterned short sleeved top over black leggings.

Caedy

Grey yoga pants and a dark blue tank top.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

LustfullyAddicted

Brown tank top and an oversized pair of grey sweatpants with paint stains on them. Living the dream.

Beguile's Mistress

White sleeveless dress with a fitted bodice and gathered full skirt, wide red belt and red high-heeled sandals.

AmberStarfire

A black loose-fitting top with 3/4 sleeves over an aqua peasant top with black butterflies, and a coffee coloured skirt.

Hannelore Stormbane

Beguile's Mistress

Had meetings today so I wore a beige business suit with a pencil skirt and a fitted jacket with white piping and buttons, a white lacy tank top and white heels.

Rhedyn

Jeans and a orange, white and brown vest top which is now a little painted on  >.>

AmberStarfire

An orange, black and white paisley top over a black and white striped skirt. I'm not sure how clean these clothes are now after helping to clean up the water leak in the kitchen.

Beguile's Mistress

AC is on so I can be comfortable but I need my "I Dream of Roarke" sleep shirt.

MelisaArtemis

Beguile's Mistress

Friday casual for the last work day of the month.  Black sundress with yellow polka dots and a yellow bolero jacket with black heeled sandals.

AmberStarfire

A red fitted t-shirt, black slacks and my favourite pin striped dressing gown over it.

Bliss

A scoop-necked cap-sleeve teal tee just snug enough to hug all the curves, and an ankle-length dark lavender ribbed skirt just loose enough to skim the same.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caedy

Dark grey yoga pants, teal tank top and a pink and black hair tie in my hair. Lazy clothes for bed.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Beguile's Mistress

Did a favor for a friend and got a souvenir from their trip to Disney!  They brought me a Sleeping Beauty sleep T-shirt and I had a chance to run a load of laundry so I could wear it tonight!

Hannelore Stormbane

My gardening clothes: old jeans and baggy shirt.