News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Summer Sex Party [No Longer Recruiting]

Started by KatieSparks, June 29, 2013, 02:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatieSparks

As you can probably tell from the title, the idea is pretty straightforward. A rag-tag group of sexual deviants have converged on a cabin for a weekend of deliciously raunchy sex. Their reasons for attending will differ - some may have experience with group sex while others are first-timers: there may be singles or couples, though I imagine singles will probably make up the bulk.

It would be lovely for characters to have pre-established relationships with others. The characters would arrive on a Friday evening fully aware of what they are there for. I am hoping to have two characters hosting the event - my character, a female, and a male character... who are not a couple but have ended up throwing the party in an attempt to bone down on one another but the entire time have skirted around the idea of actually having sex with each other, rather expressing their desire to have sex with other people. They've rented an idyllic lakeside cottage and invited a select few to come and take part... and of course put out feelers for interested individuals. Neither have been to an orgy before but are more than intrigued by the idea.

Party guests may know one of the two, or both of them, or neither - possibly having been invited by someone else. I am thinking of aiming for 8 characters total but that number may end up smaller or larger depending on interest. For now I am listing only one couple but if you are particularly interested in playing half of one do let it be known!

Kinks to be included in play will of course depend on who shows interest, but all who apply should know that GROUP SEX IS A FOCUS! There will be threesomes, foursomes, and more as the action heats up. Straight individuals are welcomed, of course, but bisexual folk will probably have more fun here.

Details may change based on interest level, and on any suggestions made by interested parties!

Please post or PM if interested with a character sheet!

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Major Ons:[/b]
[b]Major Offs:[/b]

KatieSparks

The Cast So Far:

Male Host: MagicalPen
Female Host: KatieSparks
Couple Male: eiselmann
Couple Female: MystixLady (sister to steelsmiter)
Single Male: Beachlover
Single Male: Nameless One
Single Male: Strifesblaze7
Single Male: steelsmiter (brother to MystixLady)
Single Female: whtbitch4u2own
Single Female: AribethAmkiir
Single Female: Kimera

steelsmiter

You appear to have not set up your O/Os yet. Do you have room for a brother to a female?
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

eiselmann

I passed on something similar some months ago and kicked myself for it so I really hope this kicks off

Saying that I would play a straight guy happy to  be one half of the married couple
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

MagicalPen

Color me interested as well. Will PM you with some thoughts.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

steelsmiter

with as many people playing dudes, is there a chance of me switching to playing someone's sister?
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Nameless One

Sounds pretty interesting! I'll work on a character as soon as I can.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

MystixLady

I wouldn't mind play a sister to someone and also a girlfriend to another. Kinks of threesome with boyfriend and brother. :P

steelsmiter

I have xsome, sibling, boy/girlfriend kinks as well :D (sorry if I'm beating a dead horse though.)
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

KatieSparks

Great to see some interest. :) I'll be slotting people in... all of you feel free to post or PM me character sheets and I'll add that info in too.

steelsmiter, I am alright with you playing someone's sister, depends on how other people feel about males playing females. I think it'd be a good idea to put you down for a female slot for now, but could switch you back if there is more female interest (if you'd prefer that).

steelsmiter

I have no gender preference, and I'd be more worried that people would have problems with me messing with my sibling in the confusion. Personally I'd find it hilarious if there was a kind of "Duuude! You fucked your sister!" thing going on. Can't remember what movie I saw that on. I'ma just throw it out there: any takers for a sibling to get just a little too drunk with?
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MystixLady

Anyone want to be my brother here?

MagicalPen

I could volunteer to be your brother but I think I'm also playing the host male.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

steelsmiter

Quote from: MystixLady on July 02, 2013, 08:59:19 PM
If MP is host male I'll be yo' bro.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Jackalope

I'd love to play both halves of an experimenting couple, if that's alright. If not, one half would be fine :P (I don't mind which.)

Nameless One

This is my character idea, quite plain and simple. I was thinking about this perverted young man, who's been a friend of the host couple for a while. If you like him, that's great. If you don't, please help me to work on a more interesting character.

Name: Samuel Bridges

Sex: Male
Height: 1.90 m (it's about 6' 2'' if I'm correct)
Weight: 80 kg (176 lbs)
Orientation: straight
Background: quite a kinky guy, fond of bondage, latex and so on. He's been in fetish and swingers clubs for years, organizing some parties and events, but then he grew bored of the scene. Always the same people, jaded and as bored as he was. So he pulled back from his once beloved clubs and parties and started something like a new life. Form time to time he likes to dive again in his perversions.
Major Ons: bondage, sex toys, female submission, forced orgasms, group sex.
Major Offs: gore, violence, toilet play.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

eiselmann

Name: Alex Bowman
Height: 1.88 meters
Weight:90 kilos
Orientation: Straight
Background: Graduated college with a degree in sports management , currently works for an LA based sports agency.  Lost his virginity at 16 to his older sisters 22 year old best friend, attended his first orgy at the age of 17, has had sex with four nfl and nba cheerleaders and a top ten women tennis player, since starting his job a year ago.
Major Ons: Loves watching his girlfriend having sex and enjoys her watching him. Loves to dominate females and enjoys threesomes foursomes and moresomes...the more females partners the better, humiliating women and light bondage

Major Offs: guy on guy stuff violence and anything best left to a toilet
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

whtbitch4u2own

I am itching to play the female character in this game :)
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Beachlover

Quote from: MystixLady on July 02, 2013, 08:59:19 PM

I'd volunteer to be your brother as well if no one is able. Would hate to see a desire unfulfilled!

MystixLady

Name: Anya (will take last name of whoever got the role of my brother)
Sex: Female
Height: 5'4" / 1.63m
Weight: 100lbs / 45kg
Background: She is currently in college majoring in Economics. Just an average B student in her studies but she's a top Ace in the field of boys. Flirtatious and open, she is in an open relationship with her guy. Both of them enjoyed sex and they loved having a third party join them or watching each other fuck someone else.
Major Ons: Multiple Partners, Exhibitionist, Incest, Dominant guys
Major Offs: Extreme bondage & humilitation, gore & violence, pregnancy, fisting, Female contact

MystixLady

Quote from: steelsmiter on July 02, 2013, 09:29:46 PM
If MP is host male I'll be yo' bro.

Quote from: Beachlover on July 03, 2013, 10:38:23 AM
I'd volunteer to be your brother as well if no one is able. Would hate to see a desire unfulfilled!

I think Katie can help to decide who shall be my brother since there are two volunteers!

whtbitch4u2own

Name: Leanna Shoemaker
Height:5’7
Weight:118 lbs
Orientation:Straight but have kissed girls to gather attention at the parties
Background:In her last year of Arts and Fashion school. Being the most popular girl in high school and then college, she was a center of attraction always. Always had been an average student due to her priorities being showing off and continue to be popular in high school years. Taking consideration how much she loves being in front of camera and how photogenic she is, she decided to pursue career in modeling. She already has few offers for expensive clothing companies and few lingerie companies. She’s been in many relationships but even more, a one night stand. She didn’t like the package that came along in a relationship. She quickly said yes to the offer of joining with few people at the cabin when the girl that was hosting the party told her about it.
Major Ons:Being the center of attraction, rough sex, exhibitionism, manhandeled, groupsex, being submissive, foreplay, challenges. Public disgrace by everyone in the room
Major Offs: Gore, Strict BDSM
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

Beachlover

Name:Eric Johnson
Sex:Male
Height:6'4"
Weight:225lbs
Orientation:Straight
Background:A former athlete in high school and college standout who's career was sidetracked by an injury his freshman year. Very relaxed and easygoing, one of those people who would try anything once just to say that he had. A trained lifeguard, he grew up on the beach and has an affiinity to water, always finding an excuse to go swimming or skinny dipping when allowed. A Fraternity Brother in college and never one to turn down a party, he fell in with a small clique of students who formed their unoffical orgy club, meeting at various apartments or day trips for the specific purpose of pure primal fucking.
Major Ons: Group Sex, Exhibitionism, Public Sex, Incest
Major Offs:Homosexual Play (Enjoys group sex, just not playing with the guys), Bodily Fluids, Non-Consent

(Updated with Visual Aid and Background)

steelsmiter

Name: Sam Mason
Height:5'10
Weight:175 lbs
Orientation:Straight
Background: Sam tried sports in school but lost all love for the sport when he took out Eric Johnson's knee. He felt so bad that he drove to the hospital after to check up on him. Though the two became friends, Sam never played another game of contact football. He went on to work construction, mostly hanging drywall.
Major Ons: Group Sex, Exhibitionism, Public Sex, Incest
Major Offs: No Anal , Bodily waste of any kind
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

KatieSparks

Great sheets everybody! I'd say let's go with steelsmiter being Mystix's brother since he volunteered first. :p

Jackalope, if you would like to join in feel free.

AribethAmkiir

Seems like you're still looking for a female character.  I'd like to submit the following for consideration.

Name: Sara Tallinger
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 118 lbs
Orientation: Bisexual
Background:
Born in Birmingham, Alabama, Sara was raised to be a “proper lady”.  A concept she found boorish and outdated.  She began to rebel against her upbringing in high school, where she began attending and organizing erotic parties.  In college, she continued her pursuit of sexual exploration and began frequenting swinger’s clubs, orgies, and frat parties.  A liberal arts student, she is in no rush to graduate and is quite content to maintain the minimal grades her parents will allow before threatening to cut her off.
Major Ons: Group sex, exhibitionism, voyeurism, light bondage, exploration
Major Offs: Toilet play, blood, scarring/mutilation, or excessive humiliation

KatieSparks

Looks great, Aribeth! Adding you to the list. :)

Kimera

Since the first post only shows a female slot free, I thought I'd take a shot with this character.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Riana 'Raven' Rodriguez
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 121 ibs
Orientation: Bisexual
Background: Riana's a student, majoring in microbiology. While she appears as the model student at school, she is a real bad girl during the night.
Major Ons: group sex, light bondage, skinny dipping, exhibitionism, public sex, shower sex
Major Offs: bathroom play, the really nasty stuff

KatieSparks

I'll add you in Kimera, so we now have an even number of males/females.

We are now all full up so sorry to anyone still eager to get in. :x Feel free to indicate interest in case we have a player drop out of the game later.

KatieSparks

And for good measure, here is my character:

Name: Jenny Kim (Kim Jin-Hee)
Sex: F
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 120 lbs
Orientation: Bisexual (Male lean)
Background: The middle child of a Korean-American family, Jenny was almost always put aside in favor of her older sister - not just by her parents, but by friends, boys, you name it. She certainly came into her own, though, and now attends a fairly respectable university and is in the process of wrapping up her criminology degree. Oddly enough, despite her meek appearance, Jenny aspires to work in law enforcement - either at a desk job or as a police officer, anything she can get really considering the current state of the job market. She's been sexually active for a number of years but never engaged in group sex - it's merely been a fascination for a long time, and now that she will be moving away from her university friends and has an opportunity to throw a bash, she's decided to make the most of it, hopefully by indulging some of her fantasies.
Major Ons: Cum, threesomes, , handjobs, rough sex (spanking, face slapping, hair pulling, etc).
Major Offs: Scat, watersports, bloodplay, death.

KatieSparks

Once we get Strifesblaze7 and MagicalPen's character sheets we can get started! :o Feel free to discuss 'til then!

Kimera

Any pre-game relationships established so far?

MagicalPen

Name: Richard Nailor

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 170lbs

Background: Richard has always been a bit sexually deviant. He recieved his first blowjob in a classroom in HS and once got caught having sex in a classroom with another student. (Luckily it was by a female teacher who he was also having a relationship with and he soon experienced his first threesome). College was no different and he loved going to frat parties and hooking up with college girls in public rooms. But he isn't completely a player and has become independently wealthy in the financial district, now able to enjoy a much more carefree lifestyle where he can truly explore some of his inner kinks.

Major Ons: Threesoms, Anal, Public Sex
Major Offs: M/M, Scat, Watersports

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Strifesblaze7

I am working on my sheet now if i am still in.

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: Kimera on July 04, 2013, 02:37:30 PM
Any pre-game relationships established so far?

There's a brother/sister/boyfriend triangle, but beyond that I don't know of any.  More than willing to discuss some pre-game relationships with my character, especially with the hosts.  Maybe a personal invitation?

MagicalPen

I could be interested in something like that. Or adding some sort of incest element (cousins or something) too.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

eiselmann

My character is the boyfriend in the boyfriend sister brother group....wouldn't mind a female being a sometime partner of my character (the girlfriend would know and have watched/joined in on occasion)

My ons and offs link

KatieSparks

MagicalPen, I'm thinking that maybe Jenny has worked at the same company as Richard in an entry level job or something like that, and so she's familiar with him, and heard about his penchant for group sex... always harbored a crush but never acted on it. Them being the hosts would mean her approaching him with the idea - she's got the place, he's got the expertise. :p

Aribeth, if you'd like to establish a relationship with Jenny, maybe two of them are old acquaintances whose friendship has lapsed? Maybe they were roommates their first year of college, and Jenny remembers Aribeth being quite the scandalous character... and so she extends an invitation not knowing if she'll get a response? Or perhaps they even have a sexual history - maybe they had a one night stand together a long time ago and end up running into each other again at just the right time.

steelsmiter

I'm thinking Sam got invited by his sister after his girlfriend dumped him. It's up to her whether she had motives or not. Is it actually likely that Sam wouldn't have known in advance it was a sex party or could that aspect kind of be broken to him as it were... on the spot.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Strifesblaze7

Name: Garret Burnitz
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 230 Lbs.
Background: Garret is a young and extremely talented lawyer, he graduated as the top of his class and got the best score on the Bar in recent memory. At work he is a relentless go getter who will not give up no matter them circumstances. He does want to one day be the lead prosecutor in some kind of large case. He wants to make a mark on courtroom law that will never be forgotten. He wants to do something major. Lately though he has felt a need to explore his links and has found that it gives him a rush like no other.

Ons: If it isn't an off he may do it.
Offs: Being submissive. Scat. Gore and vore. Pain for pains sake and rape. Non con is a possibility.

Nameless One

If anyone wants to be an acquaintance / friends with my character Samuel, I'm open to any kind of relationship. Just tell me, here or via PM.

I was thinking that my character was a not very close friend of the host couple, they could have invited him knowing of his past as a swingers party organizer.

Ons and Offs

steelsmiter

Lol... two Sams, fortunately one goes by Samuel.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Strifesblaze7

I'm open to someone having a history with Garret.

steelsmiter

I'll have a history with any sport or construction oriented guys.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Kimera

I don't mind Raven being a cousin to someone.

Beachlover

I'm up for Eric having a conjoined background with some folks, PM me to discuss details.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Beachlover on July 05, 2013, 07:53:01 AM
I'm up for Eric having a conjoined background with some folks, PM me to discuss details.
You and the other sporty guy could have been on the same team as Sam during my freshman year. Better yet, one of you could have been on an opposing team and been the one to blow out his knee. then later become friends with him and now harbor no ill will.

Quote from: Kimera on July 05, 2013, 07:42:56 AM
I don't mind Raven being a cousin to someone.
Milton and Mason sound pretty close... but you could be a maternal cousin if you like. I would enjoy your character, cousin or not.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Kimera

Quote from: steelsmiter on July 05, 2013, 05:17:03 PM
Milton and Mason sound pretty close... but you could be a maternal cousin if you like. I would enjoy your character, cousin or not.

I could alter the name to Mason, but a maternal cousin works just as well for me.

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Strifesblaze7

I am open to Garret being a friend of either of yours Beach or Steel, he is definitely a sports fan, and stays in shape lol

Beachlover

Quote from: steelsmiter on July 05, 2013, 05:17:03 PM
You and the other sporty guy could have been on the same team as Sam during my freshman year. Better yet, one of you could have been on an opposing team and been the one to blow out his knee. then later become friends with him and now harbor no ill will.

That makes sense to me. You were the one to blow out Eric's knee, became friends even up through college. One summer you heard about this party at the lake and invited me.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Beachlover on July 06, 2013, 05:06:19 AM
That makes sense to me. You were the one to blow out Eric's knee, became friends even up through college. One summer you heard about this party at the lake and invited me.

I meant that I was the one with the blew out knee. I thought both you and the other guy were still in sports whereas I had to quit them. I might have still invited you though.

EDIT: works either way now that I re-read your post. you know it works even better with me being in construction that I quit sports from guilty conscience over your knee... ima change it.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Beachlover

Isn't that what I said? It works out how you described.

steelsmiter

No I said someone blew out my knee.

You said I blew out Eric's knee.

I said that works better.

oh also, now I realize that you might have thought I was thinking it was my idea but I wasn't.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

whtbitch4u2own

Quote from: KatieSparks on July 04, 2013, 08:29:34 PM
MagicalPen, I'm thinking that maybe Jenny has worked at the same company as Richard in an entry level job or something like that, and so she's familiar with him, and heard about his penchant for group sex... always harbored a crush but never acted on it. Them being the hosts would mean her approaching him with the idea - she's got the place, he's got the expertise. :p

Aribeth, if you'd like to establish a relationship with Jenny, maybe two of them are old acquaintances whose friendship has lapsed? Maybe they were roommates their first year of college, and Jenny remembers Aribeth being quite the scandalous character... and so she extends an invitation not knowing if she'll get a response? Or perhaps they even have a sexual history - maybe they had a one night stand together a long time ago and end up running into each other again at just the right time.

I think both ideas are nice. I can have Jenny know Richard from her workplace while Sara from their history together in the college... So Jenny gets invited by Richard and Sara by Jenny.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:

steelsmiter

this is shaping up rather nicely :D. I've got a few ideas for first the first post Ima make.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Nameless One

If anyone might be interested, my character Samuel could be an ex boyfriend (or even husband) of one of the ladies. A weird way to have revenge srx, on both sides. Let me know if interested.

Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

I don't think EVERYONE needs to know EVERYONE before hand. Gets things too complicated.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

steelsmiter

yeah, that's true. I only know my family and fellow sportsmen... maybe that's a lot...
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Beachlover

Quote from: steelsmiter on July 06, 2013, 09:57:16 PM
yeah, that's true. I only know my family and fellow sportsmen... maybe that's a lot...
No, I think that is just enough. After all we need to all be at least a loose acquaintance of one person at the party to reasonably recieve an invitation.

steelsmiter

so true! I hope you guys don't mind big posts because I'm going to make one at the start. The others will probably be a paragraph or two but the start will be big.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MagicalPen

I think we're about ready to start, no?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MystixLady

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Nameless One

Ons and Offs

Beachlover

It's all right Katie, no worries. We're all behind you, figuratively and literally  ;)

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MystixLady

Sorry I'm withdrawing for this one. Hope everyone have fun and good luck for the play.

steelsmiter

if Kimera's still playing Raven, I'm still in.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: MystixLady on July 10, 2013, 07:58:09 PM
Sorry I'm withdrawing for this one. Hope everyone have fun and good luck for the play.

Going to follow suit.  It's taking way too long to get off the ground.

Kimera

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Beachlover

MagicalPen

With everyone pulling out, I guess this game is dead before it hits the ground.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Strifesblaze7

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Kimera

steelsmiter

me too, and I've got a pretty nice first post... I'm sad that my character's sister won't be coming, so maybe I need a different reason for showing up?
I don't play in PMs
O/Os