Surviving the Wild West OOC

Started by Kaizen, July 14, 2010, 12:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaizen

Welcome to E and to the RP Kate.

Kaizen

Emma and Pedro are back with the main cast. 

Kaizen

I've opened up the RP for more people to join.  All are welcome.

LongN4

I hope your still accepting people

Name: Jack Li
Profession: traveling snake-oil salesmen

Appearance: Thin and wiry the man has the build of snake, an especially greasy snake. His coal black hair has been slicked back and lies flat and smooth against his scalp. His thin face is pale, but in a way that is more genteel than sickly, and adorned with a pencil thin handle bar mustache and a  pair of slanty fox's eyes. He wears old, dusty, bu finely tailored clothes that fit his slim body to a t.

Jack born the illegitimate son of a Chinese railroad worker, and a traveling missionary grew up with his mother going from town to town to "preach the Word of God". Being a "woman of God" nobody much bothered her or the little "orphan" that she had adopted during her travels. Of course being a missionary was just a front the lady was actually a confidence artist who specialized in selling salvation and she made damn sure her son learned all the tricks of the trade before she passed away from Cholera. Picking up the family business Jack travels from town to town always ready to make a quick buck, and a quick escape whenever he's overstayed his welcome.

Smooth as grease, slick as oil, and twice as slippery as either Jack owes loyalty to only one man, himself. Beyond that he acts as a gentleman would, save for the matter of him being a incurable womanizer.

Other: Possesses two donkeys, a small wagon he lives and sets up shop and show out of, a pair of derringers up his sleeves, and a mother of pearl handled shaving razor in his left boot. Has compunctions about actually killing people. "You can't make money off a dead man."

"Robin Hood has thou been stealing my valuables and giving them to the poor?"
"Yes"
"and you've stolen my girlfirend to?"
"Yes"
"and now your giving her to the poor?"
"YES!"
"Your giving her to the poor?"
"Yes, that is what I said!"

Kaizen

Welcome to the RP, and welcome to E.  Excellent character!

It's been quiet since Emma and Pedro finished, hopefully you can breathe some life back into the RP.

Kaizen

Dunnuck, your plan has a greenlight.  Post anytime you like.

Moony

One question - Am I limited to playing only one character?
Technically, you never stop touching yourself.

Kaizen

You can play as many as you like.  No limit. All I ask is that it stays reasonable. 

Please don't play an entire gang of outlaws that takes over the town or anything like that.

Otherwise, feel free to make as many characters as you like.

Dunnuck