Seeking someone for 1 on 1 rp

Started by Kevben Battleheart, June 19, 2010, 06:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevben Battleheart

Well, since I'm new to the site I might as well get to know someone on here. If your interested then post here but I'm only looking for one person right now.
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Edhel Tari

I would love a one on one with you.   :-*
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

AAA111

I would be honored for a one-on-one roleplay with you..I know someone already posted but figured hey why not..lol. I like the romance/real-life type roleplays..let me know if your interested :-)

TheWhiteEmperor

Muses himself, leaning in the door jam. Looking around the room, he can tell that there is not enough real action in the vicinity. He'd yet to find someone actually willing and able to duel him in this world, and came hoping to find what he was looking for.  "Well, I certainly wouldn't mind have a one-on-one with you, Battleheart. Or is that name just that..? A name." Grins, awaiting the response to his challenge.
Abscences and Apologies || On's and Off's

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Kevben Battleheart

"Then we shall have one, and no it's not just a name, I have a love for combat" -grins wickedly while recalling some of his old battles-
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

TheWhiteEmperor

"Then it is settled. Who shall begin?" Smirks as he calmly awaits his opponent.

I will be gone for an indeterminate amount of time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Love you all, you will be missed. 7/9/16

Kevben Battleheart

"I'll let you begin the fight. I'm curious as to what style you use" -crosses his arms, waiting to see what TheWhiteEmperor does-

TheWhiteEmperor