Baby Blog - UPDATE 09/09 Welcome my son!

Started by AngelicFaith, January 31, 2014, 09:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelicFaith

Week 12 - 31/01/14

Surprise! Here I am! I have been mommy's little secret for quite a few weeks now, but now she says it's time to tell the world. This morning mommy could see me for the second time on echo. The first time was when I was only 6 weeks old. Then, I was still very tiny, like a pea, but today, I could show her just how much I've grown. And of course show off a little. I had to show mommy what a good swimmer I am, and how well I can move my arms and legs already, no matter how tiny they are. Mommy says I might become quite the handful if I'm going to keep that up.

Mommy was really proud and happy, and calls me her little miracle, her little wonder. She says I'm special because me growing in her belly was something that might not have ever happened, as she has fertility problems. Well, normally she should not even be able to have children, but I showed her!

Here I am, and I think I'll be staying here for a while longer. I like it here.

Well, I guess I'll go swim some more. Until next time!

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Caitlin

Daddy is very proud as well. ^_^

It was a real miracle to see our little one swim so well. ;D

Vampdrake19

Congratulations to the both of you.
Available for New Threads.  See links below if interested.  PM for discussion.  RP threads on Forums ONLY.
Bloodscale Manor (Updated with O/O's and Character Pods)
Thread Parlor
Times Away (A/A's)
Fair warning to those who are partners with me, recently or previously: posts will come slow, so patience is required.  Also: I don't reply to E-mails and I don't do Discord

Moondazed

How wonderful!  Congratulations. :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Empyrean

D'awww! That's beautiful! Congrats! :)

despickable

Baby writes good too I guess baby gets that from Mommy and Daddy.
Well done to you both

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Nico

Congratulations to both of you. :-)

SweetSerenade

Congrats! I have to say being a mother is one of the most fulfilling things in my life. My little nerd nuget was born almost a month ago. Enjoy the pregnancy while it lasts... and I would suggest unrefined coconut oil and getting a doula. :D

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

yugi006

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Renegade Vile

Congratulations!
Big changes coming for the both of you, but I'm sure you'll enjoy every step of the way (well, almost every step).
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

AngelicFaith

First of all: thank you all for your kind words and congradulations! It's amazing to get so much support.

And now it's time to get you all an update!

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

AngelicFaith

Week 16 - 24/02/14

Hey there, it's me again, the little baby growing inside my mommy's belly! Last Friday mommy and daddy had another echo from me. They wanted to know how I am doing, and if I am a boy or a girl. Apparently everything is as it should be, as mommy and daddy are quite pleased and happy. I have grown quite a lot, and everything is looking good. And... they now know for sure if I am a boy or a girl.

You want to know? Yes? Alright then... here it comes... I'll tell you...
Boy or girl?
I'm a boy!

Great, right? Mommy and daddy are really happy, though it wouldn't have mattered much to them. Either sex would have been good.

Oh, and for those who like to see echo's... here is something special for you... daddy made a video of my echo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BOsQosfSSU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUp1D4-hzxDBiYRyPUeDAZnA

You can hear my mommy talking, just as my daddy and the gynaecologist. Though for most of you, it will sound like Chinese (which it's not, it's Dutch).

Anyway, everything is going really well, and mommy is feeling better as well. No more nauseas. And she has more energy now. Though other ailments have started...
When she does too much, is too active, mommy gets a lot of pain in her pelvis, as it has already started to weaken. So now she has to find a balance between getting enough movement, and enough rest. The growing pains have also started already, though they are not that bad yet.
But even so, she is still happy to have me growing in her belly.

Last Friday, mommy and daddy even went all the way to Amsterdam to go to the pregnancy fair. I heard lots and lots of noises, so I think there were a lot of people there. Mommy has also bought quite some stuff for when I'm born, and hopes that I'll like them, but she and daddy are pretty sure I will.
I haven't seen it yet, but you can.

And now it's time for me to just relax and grow in mommy's belly. And speaking of mommy's belly...

Renegade Vile

Once more, congratulations! I'm glad to hear (s)he's healthy (so as not to spoil the spoiler).
It's also so strange to hear Dutch on this site. I keep forgetting how many of us Dutch speakers are actually on here.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Caitlin

And to all you guys out there... Even if your legs are twice the size of your women, and even if she has a pregnant belly, you will NOT be able to keep up at a pregnancy fair! She'll outrun you and outclash you in every possible way. -grins- ;D

I'm still very happy that we went though, we got a ton of great deals there and saved out so much money that that the hotel room and gas bill paid for themselves. :-)

Sweet Chaos

Congratulations! How awesomely wonderful! The baby's heartbeat is a beautiful miraculous sound. Thanks for sharing!
"You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength."
                                            --Marcus Aurelius

Gman001

Sindara

Congrats! I love seeing mom's and couples who have over come the odds. They understand how much of a miracle babies really are! My husband and I have been trying for a year, so these kind of stories really give us hope! Thank you for sharing this! By the way, love the wing tattoos :)
Ons and Offs.......

AngelicFaith

Once again thank you all for the good wishes. It's really nice to see all those nice and friendly reactions.

Second, I'd like to apologize for not having posted an update here for so long. So... time to change that!

@Sindara: I'm sorry to hear that. I truly hope you'll get to experience the same miracle as we have.

AngelicFaith

Week 31 - 09/06/2014

So, here I am once again, after 15 weeks of absence. I hope you all haven't missed me too much. Mommy has just been really busy with the preparations for my birth, and her mind wasn't really set on writing for E. But now things have calmed down quite a lot, as almost everything is ready for my arrival. My room is ready, almost all the stuff needed has been bought, and now it's just a matter of taking care of the small things. Also, a lot has changed in a rather small amount of time. My mommy has moved in with my daddy, which was quite a change for her. But she is getting used to living in this new town now, and is starting to make friends.

As for me, well, I'm also doing really well. This is the 31st week of the pregnancy, and I've grown quite a bit. I'm doing really good in mommy's belly, which makes mommy and daddy real proud. And happy too, of course, that everything is going well. They're both looking forward to my birth, curious as to how I look, and wanting to hold me in their arms.

But until that moment arrives, mommy is enjoying feeling me in her belly, feeling me move, feeling my kicks, which grow in strength. She says I make her belly move in a funny way. And when I push against her belly on the inside, she can see a small bump appear.

And of course I'm not the only one who's growing... mommy's belly is growing too!

Teo Torriatte

Congratulations, Faith. I wish you and your baby all the best.

Ariel

I'm so happy for you, Faith, boo. ♥ *squeals with happiness*
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Adessia

You must be due right around the same time as me...

And in February you were more prepared than I am at nearly 33 weeks.  Congratulations on all of it!

AngelicFaith

Thank you all for the kind words! You are all so very sweet :)

And of course my hubby and I are very happy with this pregnancy too, and the fact that everything is going so well! We are truly blessed :)