News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruja

sweet ice tea *southern style*

Ty

Douwe Egbert's Continent Gold instant coffee. Possibly marks me as a heathen, but it's a coffee I can drink all day long, unlike various ones made more freshly of ground beans.

Nico

Lirliel

Dutch beer! And not that sewage called Heineken

I'm drinking Palm!
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Oniya

Enchanted Worlds' 'Pick-Me-Up'.  Funny, I don't feel vibrant and vitalized....  -_-
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Bliss

Coffee sweetened with Buckwheat honey and whitened with powdered non-dairy creamer. The buckwheat honey gives it a darker, duskier flavor than straight sugar or sugar-substitute sweeteners.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bayushi

Ty

Fentiman's Botanically Brewed Dandelion and Burdock.

leelan

Sharing my husband's iced tea.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

LittleNekodemon

One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Sweet Innocence

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Skye

Half of a 5-Hour Energy bottle. Did you know they made that in 'Extra Strength'? Woah... -hyper smile-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Autumn52

Sadly I am drinking a diet coke with vanilla. Wish I had some Vodka though.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Omniferious

Coffee. Delicious, delicious coffee.

Autumn52

Coffee is in my opinion is the liquid of morning life.  *yummy coffee*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Shiri

Autumn52

Wild cherry pepsi sounds good I will have to try it.

Rider of Wind

Aw, I left my Faygo Red Pop at home, I sooo want it now. But unfortunately I'm drinking water.
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.

Saerrael

...water. I drink about four liters a day.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Autumn52

I am enjoying the morning liquid of life "Coffee with French Vanilla Creamer" ummmm..... ;D

Bayushi

1 liter of Coca Cola I picked up while handling banking business and paying rent.

Mmm.... while it has High Fructose Corn Syrup, it'll do(when I can't get pure cane sugar soda).

Oniya

Quote from: Akiko on September 05, 2009, 12:29:45 PM
1 liter of Coca Cola I picked up while handling banking business and paying rent.

Mmm.... while it has High Fructose Corn Syrup, it'll do(when I can't get pure cane sugar soda).

We used to get that from the 'Kosher for Passover' aisle.  I'm not sure if Coca Cola makes it during other times of year, though.

Nadir

Andy

o_o EDEN! I TOLD YOU NOT TO SLEEP WITH EDWARD CULLEN XD

Coca Cola
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/