Looking for a Sub

Started by MagicalPen, December 20, 2007, 08:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Rick and Rachel are both 22 years old and living together. Rick graduated early but is still looking for a job, while Rachel still spends most of her day on campus. A friend of Rachels, Marybeth, has recently been kicked out of her apartment for some reason and needs a place to stay. So she moves in with Rick and Rachel. What Rick doesn't know is that Rachel and Marybeth had slept with each other years ago, before he knew either one, and that Marybeth has had a crush on him since they first met.

Marybeth has her own plans though, seducing Rick into cheating on Rachel with her. He enjoys the thrill of it, and things get a little kinkier between Rick and Marybeth, involving handcuffs and the like. But Rachel comes home early and catches them in the act! To Rick's surprise, she isn't angry, but joins in. It seems she's always had a bondage type fetish, which Marybeth had introduced her too, and both girls are willing to become his submissives, enjoying to be bound and tied up, allowing him to have his way with them.

---

So I am looking for either a Marybeth or a Rachel. Alahendra has no preference as to which girl she plays, so its really up to whomever shows more interest. Expect detailed posts (no one liners) and an average posting rate. Respond here or PM me if interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Elven Sex Goddess

Really no one liners on the part of Rick.  An this will hold your interest or curtsie to say hey lost interest.   

MagicalPen

Not entirely sure what you mean there...but if you have/had a problem with my posts a PM is the customary way to inform me as it does not pertain to this thread which is seeking a 3rd member for a game I have been talking to Alahendra about this week.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Mistiq

I am debating this, I mean I have a character I can use and everything but still...I don't want to be a disappointment.

MagicalPen

Hey Mistiq - I remember you! Didn't we have a game going in....April or something? Before those fam issues came up for you etc.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Mistiq

Quote from: Silvestine on December 20, 2007, 03:06:34 PM
Hey Mistiq - I remember you! Didn't we have a game going in....April or something? Before those fam issues came up for you etc.
Yeah... :-\