Prison of passion! [EX,MUL,M/M]

Started by NekoBoy89, October 27, 2009, 02:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NekoBoy89

Heya people, I got a nice idea for an rp that I want to do with someone willing to give it a try, I look for the really dom part for my rather dom but sub part. XD I hope someone likes my idea and is willing to tag along with it.

The story is about two men, with entierly different stories. But they have one thing in common, they are both in prison.

One guy (Me) is there because he was accused for a crime he did not commit, he was framed by his older brother in an act of jelousy. He is gay and that is not really a secret, he is a strong headed person with a great love to be used and manipulated thought sex and pain, he is what one would call the black sheap of the family and have always been in trouble. That was why no one really belived him when he tried to say that he was innocent. But the truth about him is that he is lonely, he wants to find someone that can give him what he wants...the pain and pleasure. He sees himself as a dominant person, but then again...maybe there are some more dominant then him....who knows.

The other char is a badass, he have commited a serious crime and been sent to prison for life. Unlike the first char he is bad and does not pretend to be in order to seem cool. He is bi but keeps the boy side hidden for the right moments. He enjoyes to give pain and break someone who thinks himself to be bad when he really is just a little brat in his eyes. So far he have not done much in the prison since there have been no people he could be with, giving that he have been in prison for a longer time then the framed one. But even he have a lonely side, he wants to be forgiven for the crime he did, find a person who can see past the things he did...and see the things he could do.

This rp would be both brutal with all kinds of things that would be extreme or non-con like, but it will also contain things like forgiveness, unsure love, passion, friendship in prison, maybe an escape, life on the run....and much more of that.

Nitro

Curious does it matter who plays the guy as long as the other character is a guy...or do you want the person behind the character to be a guy too?)

NekoBoy89

Not at all, It does not matter if the person behind the guy is a guy or not. I actually have found that many girls is really good to make a nice gay. :P No idea why but I can surely work with that. ;)