Community [Impreg, Public, Interest, Need More Female Characters]

Started by TheVillain, June 19, 2016, 08:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

QuoteTo Whom It May Concern -

Congradulations! If this letter has been given to you it's meant to escape the worst of the ravages of the Purple Plague. Either by somehow managing to avoid contracting the plague in the first place or getting lucky with the results your tests results show a great deal of promise for a project of ours. So first let me acknowledge that a lot of the rumors you've heard are probably true, and despite efforts to not raise a panic it's gotten out that most victims of the Purple Plague were sterilized by the disease. What we have managed to keep to ourselves is that we estimate that only about 1% of the population is still fertile, and according to your test results you are one of them. With that in mind we have a proposal for you.

Across the country we've set up a series of gated communities. These communities are secluded, safe, and private - places where you and the other fertile are congregated to live together and, we hope, produce the next generation of Americans. What we offer, is basically everything. Everything you could ever want or need is waiting. We'll provide housing, security, nessecities, entertainment - we will only ask in return that you follow a certain level of discretion and that if you join us you will let nature take her course.

Either way we ask that you decide and inform us if you intend to join us. We'll take you at any time, though I can promise a high priority treatment if you decide within the next week. We'll let you decide on your own, but I can personally promise you that if you join us you'll never regret it.

-The Mayor

Info
The basic idea is that after a massive epidemic has sterilized the vast majority of the human race, the remaining fertile people are brought together into semi-secret gated communities in hopes that this will encourage more breeding. These communities are modeled after small towns and in theory are little spots of heaven on Earth.

New residents are told at the gate that there's really only three rules.

1 - No initiating violence.
2 - No drugs without permission of The Midwife. [A pharmacist/doctor/nutritionist/obstetrician all rolled up into one.]
3 - No leaving the Community even for short visits without permission of The Mayor.

The Midwife and The Mayor are government officials that for some reason refuse to use their real names, though they claim to also be fertile as well. Residents quickly pick up that there are other unofficial rules as well. Some of them are pleasent, like how nudity in public among residents within The Community is not only allowed but actively encouraged. Others, not so much with signs of a sinister conspiracy sometimes coming up to the surface.

And then, one day, there will be a murder which threatens to expose the while conspiracy wide open.

This is right now just an interest thread, I'll add some stuff for characters later if this gets enough interest and I like the demographics. Let's see what happens!

Quote from: Character Info
Name:
Age: (Follow site rules please. No characters below 17, female characters have to be below menopause.)
Previous/Current Occupation: (Working for the Community isn't required but is considered for extra privaleges like housing preferences)
Community Status: (Position held and how long your character has been a resident. Being a new resident isn't required but makes sense. Can be a previous resident of another Community.)
Sexual Orientation: (Non-hetero characters will still be expected to try to breed, but they can be creative with how they go about this.)
Fertility/Health Status: (Mostly how many children your character has had pre-community and after moving in. For simplicity sake please explain why they're not living with your character now up to this point, spoiler alert - Communties prefer it if the resulting babies are adopted out. Female characters also should state if they're pregnant.)
Personality:
Physical Description: (A picture/artwork is not required but appreciated.)
History:
Ons:
Offs:

Character Thread
OOC Thread
Main RP Thread
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

summoner2183

This sounds a good idea.. like a less deadly 24 days or those kind of plague situations kind of thing. Putting down my interest in this for now.

Kokaine

I'm interested. I'd probably bring a variation of either my Lucky or Shay characters depending on who shows interest and what all plotting folks might be interested in.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

TheVillain

Groovy, let's see who else is interested.

Probably also worth mentioning, but despite the settings explicit goal to encourage breeding Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual characters are of course allowed. Just means your character has to get a bit creative is all. :P
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

SmuttyReader

Interested! Want to see how the story progress.

Aida Rose

I'm interested. What do you mean by demographics?

AmbrosiaPudding

Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Nintentoast

Hiiii! I am Toasty!

I am interested in this! I will probably be a female character!
"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

TheVillain

Quote from: Aida Rose on June 20, 2016, 04:37:08 PM
I'm interested. What do you mean by demographics?

How many are interested, the gender ratio, any names I recognize, stuff like that.

Mostly female, but that's fine. Kind of picture the disease sterilized more men then women by percentage anyway. Just thought that was something I could be flexible about.

So how about some character info stuff.

Quote from: Character Info
Name:
Age: (Follow site rules please. No characters below 17, female characters have to be below menopause.)
Previous/Current Occupation: (Working for the Community isn't required but is considered for extra privaleges like housing preferences)
Community Status: (Position held and how long your character has been a resident. Being a new resident isn't required but makes sense. Can be a previous resident of another Community.)
Sexual Orientation: (Non-hetero characters will still be expected to try to breed, but they can be creative with how they go about this.)
Fertility/Health Status: (Mostly how many children your character has had pre-community and after moving in. For simplicity sake please explain why they're not living with your character now up to this point, spoiler alert - Communties prefer it if the resulting babies are adopted out. Female characters also should state if they're pregnant.)
Personality:
History:
Ons:
Offs:

Kokaine

Not sure how you feel about cross gender writing but if it would help I could submit a male character instead of a female.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

TheVillain

Nah, I'm perfectly fine with more female characters then male ones actually.

Was kind of hoping for it actually, I just also decided that I was willing to be flexible on that point.

Aida Rose

Why do you want more women than men?

TheVillain

Besides the obvious? :P

It seems to fit the story a little better, but it's not really that big of a deal. Like I said, I'm more then willing to be flexible on that point.

CaptainErotica

This sounds interesting. I'm on my phone now I will try and work on a character later today.

TheVillain

Just put the character submission thing in the original post. I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with!

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Nintentoast

"Plans are useless, however, planning is invaluable" -Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Lets see if I can put studying off for another day" -Me

AmbrosiaPudding

You just want us to post our sheets here?

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheVillain

Sure, let's put some up and talk about them.

AmbrosiaPudding

Well, I hope that she's okay!

Isabelle

Name: Isabelle Bellucci

Previous/Current Occupation: Previously was and currently is a baker.

Community Status: Community Baker, three weeks. Fairly new, hasn’t been in the community long, just got the old bakery up and running again.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Fertility/Health Status: Healthy, a runner, is unsure about how fertile she is, as of yet she hasn’t gotten pregnant at all.

Personality: Isabelle loves to laugh, though she takes her work seriously someone who can get her laughing is halfway there. An honest woman, she had a tendency to use her sharp wit before, and sharper tongue, to get her opinion across. Isabelle considers herself to be a smart woman. She is passionate about a lot of things though baking is one of the largest.

Physical Description: Isabelle is a tall woman, standing around 5’10” with long legs. A light, natural, tan rests on her skin almost constantly. She her full lips, and an hourglass figure that she has done her best to keep firm and fit. Though her rear is smaller than her bust, her hips flare just enough, coupled with a set of back dimples, that she doesn’t feel inadequate.

History: Raised by her Italian grandparents Isabelle learned a lot from them, such as the importance of respecting her elders, how to be a respectable young woman, some simple Italian. More importantly, her Grandfather taught her how to bake. Though her Grandmother could cook, it was Isabelle’s Grandfather that taught her how to knead dough, how to create dough, and how to twist it into delicate pastries or wholesome bread to feed many.

She followed in his footsteps, going to culinary school, though she focused on baking. When the Purple Plague hit hard, Isabelle had been furiously writing down the remaining recipes that her Grandfather had before he passed away. When her letter came in the mail, Isabelle was surprised. So surprised that she did the only thing she could think of, asked her Grandmother for advice. Estelle had always wanted her Granddaughter to be happy, so she encouraged Isabelle to take the offer, and seek a better life for herself and Isabelle did.

Ons: Creampies, Being bitten, Hickeys/ love bites, Being choked, Being spanked, Public Sex, Rough Sex, Dub Con, roleplaying.

Offs: Facials, Beards, Blondes, Scat, Watersports, Vore

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheVillain

I even like the spoiler button use, and ask for that to happen with other character sheets if that can happen.

Anesa

SmuttyReader

Piper

Name:Piper Vice

Previous/Current Occupation: Was studying to become a doctor.

Community Status:New Resident.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Fertility/Health Status: Have no children and as healthy as a horse. Before the disaster she tried to go to the gym everyday.

Personality: She is every woman, literally. She is a very friendly person, but can come off overbearing. She tells too much of her business and is in everyone else's business. She loves to gossip and poke fun at everyone. She is was really easy-going and down-to-earth if you can get over her know-it-all attitude. She has an enduring smile and confident air about her that rubs insecure people the wrong way, but nevertheless you can't help but love her.

History: She have somehow avoided actually doing the 'deed' with her many boyfriends, but she knows that she will have to have sexual intercourse in order to keep her spot in the community. While growing up her father always told her not to depend on her looks/body for everything and to always have a plan. So Piper decided to use her brain, she was accepted into the top medical school and quickly made herself top of her class. She made everyone in her family proud, but with her amazing achievements she never really had time for relationships. And when she did find someone interested in her they were intimidated by her, most would have grew insecurities, but not Piper she threw herself more into her studies and was able to graduate early.

Ons: Beards, masturbation, exhibitionist, dominant. foreplay, dirty talk, someone funny and sweet.

Offs: Anything extreme.

CaptainErotica

Still interested. I will post my character when I get home from work.

Kokaine

Here's my submission. Ended up not going with my original idea tho. Hopefully this one works. I'm open to connections too if she's approved.

Riley

Name: Riley Kennedy

Previous/Current Occupation: Previously a rookie cop, transferred in to patrol.

Community Status: Been in the community for about a month.

Sexual Orientation: Pansexual, polyamorous (a committed threesome is her ideal though monogamy is not out of the question)

Fertility/Health Status: Exceptionally healthy and plenty fertile. Riley actually has one kid, Maddox, which was the biggest reason why she accepted the spot in the community, so that he'd be safe and looked after. He currently resides with his grandfather (her father).

Personality: Riley is sorta like your local neighborhood tomboy all grown up--except she never did trade in her football or tools for pompoms. As a former high school and then collegiate athlete, she's a very energetic woman but one with a chill and easy going demeanor that makes her fairly easy for most to get along with. She is most comfortable hanging with the guys or indulging her inner nerd but that doesn't mean she doesn't thoroughly enjoy being female. She's kinda got the kid sister vibe going considering she is good at keeping secrets that matter and enjoys making mischief from time to time, but she is also the sort to back someone up in a pinch or just give a hug or cuddle when needed. She used to be a little wilder but after having a kid she seemed to mellow just enough to balance fun with responsibility. She does have a temper but she's more likely to face a issue head on, duke it out, and then move on. She can sometimes be blunt or crass and has a competitive streak but she's not mean spirited at all.

Physical Description: At 5'7" tall, Riley is neither particularly short nor particularly tall. Her lean and well toned body is in excellent shape but bears enough curves to keep things fun. She's not terribly vain but she knows what she looks like and doesn't bother to pretend otherwise as she's rather proud of her physique. Add to that dark eyes framed by long lashes, dark blonde waves that fall down her back, and an adorable pout, and the Colombian-American certainly measures up. Generally she prefers athletic wear or casual clothes.

History: Raised by a single father, and a cop at that, Riley grew up ripping and running all over the place. She and her dad fished, went to games, and did patch up work on the car or house together, generally getting along well. Sure, Riley was definitely a little wild--at least some of the elders in her neighborhood would claim so--but she'd never really been a bad or even underachieving kid so school and sports were her focus and outside of that she tended to hang with far more boys than girls (something that gave her father nightmares).

Funnily enough, despite her father's ever present worry that she was out screwing guys left and right or whatever, Riley didn't really hook up with anyone until her college years. Her freshmen year was a little... er... well, lets just say she learned a whole lot outside of class. One had to wonder how she had time for anything being both a sprinter and soccer player but eventually she met her then boyfriend and settled some. Things were actually looking up until she ended up getting pregnant and losing her scholarship.

Finding herself with a baby that she hadn't planned on changed a lot for Riley. It changed even more when her boyfriend graduated college and instead of marrying her, ended up moving in with someone else. After that, Riley worked her ass off and applied to join the police force as her ailing father had always hoped she would. Riley had only been on the job 6 months when the plague hit.

Ons: Dancing or Sparring (gets the blood pumping), men with big hands (especially if they themselves are larger), women with curves, being manhandled, dub-con, dirty talk, teasing, marks of passion, spanking, oral, having her ass grabbed or played with, anal, rimming, rough sex, sensuality, blind folds, breast play, sexual competition.
Offs: Feet, hard facials, toilet play, vomit, gore/vore, animals, excessive violence

My O/Os

Anesa

Cheyenne

Name: Cheyenne Bailey

Previous/Current Occupation: Vet technician

Community Status: New resident

Fertility/Health Status: Has never been pregnant, but has regular cycles and is in great physical shape.

Personality: Cheyenne is intelligent, down to earth, and often a big flirt!  Full of sass, she possesses a wicked (often naughty) sense of humor, but is also a romantic at heart. 

Physical Description: The green-eyed blonde cowgirl has all the curves men want.  At 5’5”, she weighs a healthy 140 pounds, sporting a sexy hour-glass figure, along with a bodacious 34C chest (which is all natural).

History: Cheyenne grew up on her daddy’s cattle ranch in Oklahoma.  She took to riding horses early on, getting her first horse on her sixth birthday.  She named him Superman.   Growing up country, combined with her love of animals, she studied to become a veterinarian technician, working at an animal clinic there in her hometown when the epidemic hit.

Ons: Heterosexual, submissive (bedroom), romantic sex, rough sex, spanking(receiving), bondage(receiving), oral sex (giving/receiving), dirty talk, risk of pregnancy.

Offs: Scat, anal, gore, bestiality, and mutilation.

TheVillain

Keep 'EM coming, I'll try to put up some info on The Mayor and The Midwife tomorrow for some more examples.

Like what I see so far!

CaptainErotica

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Drake Hilton

Previous/Current Occupation: Hotel Chain Mogul. (Hilton Hotels And Resorts)

Community Status: Drake has only recently arrived (Less than a month). Currently he is getting to know the community and its people, but he has big plans for his new home.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (but not afraid to include men in a group encounter if it will make things more fun for the women.

Fertility/Health Status: Drake has no children that he is aware of, but as many women as he has been with it is possible he might have one or more unknown children. He has a clean bill of health, works out regularly and tries to eat healthy.

Personality: Drake is the stereotypical Playboy Billionaire ala Tony Stark. At least on the surface. He has money and enjoys flaunting it on occasion and can be way to cocky at times. But, he is also kind and generous. He doesn't look down at others or consider then beneath him. In fact he does his best to help others. Except for two area In the bedroom and at work. He likes his women to submit to his every desire and in return goes out of his way to fill their every need. Openly he leads a very vanilla sex life, but there are more than a few kinks hiding in his closets a few of them worth millions. He takes his job as owner of one of the worlds largest hotel chains very seriously or at least he did until the outbreak. Now he's just trying to rebuild his brand and continue to turn a profit. Outside of his work he enjoys a good laugh and making others laugh and having a good time.

Physical Description: Drake is about six feet tall and a well maintained two hundred pounds. Though not musclebound le is in shape working out three times a week. He has blue eyes and dark brown hair. He dressed like the mogul that he is often in darker tones mixed with purples, blues and sometimes reds and his clothes are almost always silk or other high end materials. 

History: Drake Hilton is the only son of Robert Hilton. Growing up he always had everything handed to him with a silver spoon. But even as early as his teens he realized that there were others less fortunate than him and he tried to help them whenever he could. And although he was part of one of the wealthiest families in the country he never let ti go to hi head, at least not overly much. When his father died three years ago he became the new owner of Hilton Hotels and Resorts. He was smart enough to realize that he didn't really know how to run a megamillion dollar corporation he surrounded himself with people who did, but he remained highly active in the companies dealings.

As he matured Drake discovered that he has quite a few sexual kinks that many might consider too extreme for a man of his position.  but Drake also saw them as an opportunity and shortly before the outbreak had opened up a chain of sex dungeon and BDSM themed resorts under a sub brand. Publicly they held no affiliation to Hilton Hotels, but were actually a subsidiary.  Now with the outbreak there is not much need for high end hotels and resorts and so Drake decided to move to the Community to help rebuild civilization. And if he can turn a profit in the process, even better.

Ons: Drake will try just about anything at least once. Bondage and Master/Slave and orgasm control are some of his favorite kinks.

Offs: Bathroom play, excessive gore, extreme pain or torture.

Devilyn Sydhe

The game looks tempting, think I might throw a big hoss in here if there's any interest

Cash McCloud

Name: Cash 'Big Money' McCloud

Previous/Current Occupation: Previously an All American linebacker at the University of Texas headed for the first round of the NFL draft, now a community handyman/laborer

Community Status: Only about a week since coming to the community, still finding his way though lending a helping hand where needed

Fertility/Health Status: Healthy as an ox, Cash was well known as a workout beast both at Texas and at the NFL combine.  Cash has no children that he is aware of though college life often led to wild drunken nights on campus.

Personality: Named after the one and only Man in Black, his daddy's all time favorite, Cash is still a fun loving country kid despite the relative fame leading a top college program to an NCAA Championship in his senior year can bring.  Nicknamed 'Big Money' for always rising to the occasion in the most important games, his NFL stardom seemed almost assured before the plague struck.  Still he refuses to become bitter, his mama always telling him to make the best out of any situation. While always attempting to maintain the manners his parents instilled in him in public, in more intimate settings his natural aggression coupled with his strength and size tend to draw him toward the rougher aspects of sex though with no truly malicious intent.  He's just a big man whose excitement leads him to dominate both on and off the field.

Physical Description: Cash is a  six foot six inch mountain of athletic muscle as if taken directly out of some supersoldier lab.  Despite that, it is his pair of kind blue eyes that welcome most strangers he meets.  That and a tip of his Stetson which often covers his short cropped hair.  As one of his massive hands extends to engulf another's in a friendly shake, it becomes clear he has been raised as a friendly giant.

History: Born to a pair of goodhearted, god fearing, Country loving parents who just celebrated their twenty-fifth anniversary like it was their first, Cash was raised with all the traditional values one could expect straight from the heart of Texas.  He was also born with the gift of athleticism and a calling to the state religion of Texas...Football.  From an early age he began to dominate.  A five star stud coming out of high school, a first team all American out of college, the only thing which rivaled his love of the sport was his love for America.  Several times over the years his coaches had to talk Cash out of joining the Marines.  Cash finally accepted that he was meant for an NFL career, but then...

Life can have a real way of blindsiding a person if they aren't careful.  When the plague struck, Cash once more found himself torn between sport and country.  The letter he received about the community and its intentions to save the nation swayed him and now he finds himself in a strangeland looking to help in any way he can.

Ons: Rough sex, dominating, oral(receiving), open to experimenting in the more bdsm aspects, though char is young and learning

Offs: watersports, vore, scat

Anesa

Quote from: KalebHyde on June 22, 2016, 01:49:01 PM
The game looks tempting, think I might throw a big hoss in here if there's any interest

Cash McCloud

Name: Cash 'Big Money' McCloud

Previous/Current Occupation: Previously an All American linebacker at the University of Texas headed for the first round of the NFL draft, now a community handyman/laborer

Community Status: Only about a week since coming to the community, still finding his way though lending a helping hand where needed

Fertility/Health Status: Healthy as an ox, Cash was well known as a workout beast both at Texas and at the NFL combine.  Cash has no children that he is aware of though college life often led to wild drunken nights on campus.

Personality: Named after the one and only Man in Black, his daddy's all time favorite, Cash is still a fun loving country kid despite the relative fame leading a top college program to an NCAA Championship in his senior year can bring.  Nicknamed 'Big Money' for always rising to the occasion in the most important games, his NFL stardom seemed almost assured before the plague struck.  Still he refuses to become bitter, his mama always telling him to make the best out of any situation. While always attempting to maintain the manners his parents instilled in him in public, in more intimate settings his natural aggression coupled with his strength and size tend to draw him toward the rougher aspects of sex though with no truly malicious intent.  He's just a big man whose excitement leads him to dominate both on and off the field.

Physical Description: Cash is a  six foot six inch mountain of athletic muscle as if taken directly out of some supersoldier lab.  Despite that, it is his pair of kind blue eyes that welcome most strangers he meets.  That and a tip of his Stetson which often covers his short cropped hair.  As one of his massive hands extends to engulf another's in a friendly shake, it becomes clear he has been raised as a friendly giant.

History: Born to a pair of goodhearted, god fearing, Country loving parents who just celebrated their twenty-fifth anniversary like it was their first, Cash was raised with all the traditional values one could expect straight from the heart of Texas.  He was also born with the gift of athleticism and a calling to the state religion of Texas...Football.  From an early age he began to dominate.  A five star stud coming out of high school, a first team all American out of college, the only thing which rivaled his love of the sport was his love for America.  Several times over the years his coaches had to talk Cash out of joining the Marines.  Cash finally accepted that he was meant for an NFL career, but then...

Life can have a real way of blindsiding a person if they aren't careful.  When the plague struck, Cash once more found himself torn between sport and country.  The letter he received about the community and its intentions to save the nation swayed him and now he finds himself in a strangeland looking to help in any way he can.

Ons: Rough sex, dominating, oral(receiving), open to experimenting in the more bdsm aspects, though char is young and learning

Offs: watersports, vore, scat

Lawd, have mercy!!!   :o

AmbrosiaPudding

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheVillain

Well, since I'm supposedly kicking off this thing here's my idea. :P

The Mayor

Name: "The Mayor"

Previous/Current Occupation: While his records are officially sealed he has admitted that Pre-Plague he worked in Washington, DC in a governmental capacity if he's vague as to how. The name is a bit of a misnomer as he wasn't actually elected but he is an official representative of the United States Government.

Community Status: He's 'The Mayor', with most of the privaleges and responsibilities that implies for the Community with additional liason-aligned responsibilities.

Fertility/Health Status: The Mayor believes in leading by example when he can, so he is in arguably the best shape of his life. This is not a coincidence - he carefully calculates his diet and excercise regimen. Community residents that wake up early in the morning often see him doing morning runs for example. His position in the community is relatively high stress but he also makes a point of enjoying himself and destressing when he can. Having been involved with the Community Project since the Purple Plague sterilizations were first confirmed three years ago, The Mayor is also the known biological father of several offspring which have all been cataloged and adopted out to outside families.

Personality: The Mayor tries to present himself like what you'd expect for the Mayor of a small town. He tries to be affable, diplomatic, politically minded, and considering how to get as much accomplished as he can. He knows that for the Program to work, the Communities need to work. He handles stress surprisingly well and has a knack for multitasking worthy of a Washington beaurucrat. He keeps his past on the downlow, he has to as it's apparently government policy. One gets the impression that if you watch him closely enough you'd figure it out though. He tightly controls his personal life, but little eccentricities sneak in. The app he uses for his morning runs has a zombie-movie theme for example. Sexually is surprisingly open despite what you'd expect for a government figure. He has few qualms with nudity for example. He does have a slight lean toward dominance but he's more known for other kinds of kinks like sex in public or strange places.

Physical Description: The Mayor is 6'1" with a runner's physique, a relatively recent hobby starting only a little before the plague started. His blue eyes have grey streaks inside them reminiscent of lightning and while his tan seems light there's not much for tan-lines. He's usually seen wearing suits or completely naked but there are in between phases, he runs with shorts or may show up to a mixer with a polo shirt and khakis for example. He is pretty much always on the clock, but that doesn't mean he can't have some fun.

History: The Mayor is required to not use his real name and his records have been sealed but some things are still public record. The Mayor admits that before the Purple Plague he worked in Washington, DC in a government capacity for example. He claims he was there when the Purple Plague went through the First Family for example, though there's no way to confirm it. After the Purple Plague and the discovery that most victims were sterilized, he claims he was involved with the Communities project. He knows and is frequently in communication with the other Mayors and is one of the few people that know how many Communities there are and (roughly) where they all are located.

Technically The Mayor was also the first male resident of this particular Community, a position where fertile government beaurucrats were given preference. Saying he wants to be liked by everyone isn't really true, but he does known that if the Community doesn't Work, the babies won't come so he does pride himself on keeping things moving and going. All Communities have a Mayor and a Midwife - their jobs are too keep the Community working and the babies coming, and the Midwife is handles the Medical aspects of that. The Mayor works everything else and he does so proudly.

He presents an affable face and a multitasking ability to be proud of, he also shows a surprising ability to de-stress when the oppurtunities arise. But it's clear that his goal isn't to make friends, he's focused on keeping everything working and running.

Ons: Exhibitionism, Dominating, Oral (giving and receiving), Excercising his Political Power, Open to experimentation in general.

Offs: Bathroom Stuff, Pedo Stuff, Gore

AmbrosiaPudding

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Kokaine

Probably won't get any bites but just in case...

If anyone is interested, the role of Riley's baby daddy is open :P
(...and no that doesn't have to mean your character is stuck with only her >.>).

My O/Os

TheVillain

As in the baby from her back story?

I'd volunteer if it made any sort of story sense. :P

Kokaine

Yes I mean the father of her little boy, Maddox.

Was thinking it could be interesting if she ends up in the same community as the dude who knocked her up the first time. Lots of confusing emotions and tension and angry sex.

My O/Os

TheVillain

Oh, I agree. That could be very interesting. I just don't think it makes sense for it to be "The Mayor".

Kokaine

My O/Os

TheVillain

It occured to me that everyone [else] has said that they've been in the Community for less then a Month.

What do you all think of being New Residents? So we can start with a new resident orientation.

SmuttyReader

Quote from: TheVillain on June 22, 2016, 06:08:04 PM
It occured to me that everyone [else] has said that they've been in the Community for less then a Month.

What do you all think of being New Residents? So we can start with a new resident orientation.

I'm fine with it. Maybe the Mayor can lay down the law for all of us at this orientation.

CaptainErotica

Quote from: Kokaine on June 22, 2016, 05:55:05 PM

(...and no that doesn't have to mean your character is stuck with only her >.>).

We can probably work something out with Drake if you'd like.

As for starting as new residents, that seems like a good idea.

Devilyn Sydhe

I would definitely have been interested but I don't think Cash's age would work with Riley's history timeline.

I like the idea for a new resident orientation to allow a natural way for everyone to meet as long as it doesn't mess up anyone's backstory.

Kokaine

Thanks for the consideration guys. I didn't mean to try and twist or change anyone's character, was more posting in the case that someone was looking in and trying to decide on their character still.

Its fine though. Riley will be happy to interact with everyone else and see what happens :)

Being a new resident is fine with me.

My O/Os

TheVillain

So I'm pondering what else we need before we start, and all I can think of off the top of my head is a few things about the Midwife need to be hammered out. Yes, I even have ideas about the Conspiracy and the promised Murder later.

Basically someone has shown some interest in being the Midwife but she's on the fence, and we're talking about it.

So, stay true believers! :D

Tokyorose627

TheVillain

AmbrosiaPudding

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheVillain

We can start soon too, just hammering out a few last minute details.

One thought I'll repost when the threads are up, but obviously there's a question of when and if our female characters get pregnant.

My suggestion if you don't want to just story declare it roll dice for it. I've previously done something like -

1.) Roll d100
-If the result is 81 or less, No Fertilization. Stop.
-If the result is at least 82, assume Fertilization occured.
-If the result is at least 96, there might of been twins.
2.) Roll d20
-If the result is 13 or less, No Implantation. Stop.
-If the result is at least 14, Implantation occured.
-If the result is 20, there might of been twins.

MagicalPen

Still room for a male? I did express interest earlier but havent had a chance to get up a profile.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Tokyorose627

I would like to make a male as well.

AmbrosiaPudding

I was looking into making a second female if that's alright too.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheVillain

Sure, I see this being pretty easy flowing.

Pockets

Places interest, will get a character up later.
08/02 - New A/A Update

AmbrosiaPudding

Rose

Name: Rose Cassidy

Previous/Current Occupation: Secretary to the Mayor 

Community Status: Rose, like everyone else, is new to the community but holds a unique position of being the secretary to the Mayor, she was hand chosen to go with him to this new community to help things go smoothly, not only financially, but to get ahead of any press that might catch wind of the community and shut it down.

Fertility/Health Status: Rose is of perfect health, she swims regularly keeping her figure slim, but taut. She is very conscious of what she puts in her body, knowing that she gets pregnant with relative ease. With an unusually high fertility rate. She had been pregnant three different times and given birth to five children, al of whom have been adopted and are well..

Personality: Rose is in a word, calm. A deep thinker Rose often finds herself drifting off in her own thoughts. She has the innate ability to be overlooked when she wants to be. A little on the sneaky side, she takes her job very seriously and will do anything to protect the Mayor and the community she lives in. A little hard to crack open and get to joke around, Rose is fierce of her friends because it takes her awhile to make them.

Physical Description: With long red hair that brushes past her shoulders, a slim waist, supple breasts, and a rear that could only be described as ‘sweet’, Rose is a slim woman. Standing at 5’4” she is a little short when not wearing her high heels. Her hips have the smallest flair to them hinting at the ability to bare children. Freckles dot almost every inch of her skin and her green eyes are almost like fresh cut grass. Her lips are proportional to her face, though her bottom is a little larger than the top.

History: Raised by a mother who was more than a little eccentric, Rose learned from an early age that she had to take control of the situation sometimes. She spent the majority of her younger and teenage years managing her mother’s finances, not to mention her life, and it became something that Rose discovered she was good at. Her Father was killed while serving in Iraq so her college was paid for. Rose went to Stanford and got a masters in Accounting along with a Bachelor’s degree in Calculus.

When Rose was presented with the opportunity to join a new community as the Mayor’s Secretary and the Community accountant, she knew that she couldn’t turn down the job. She didn’t mind that the only reason they had considered her was from her previous three pregnancies and her ability to have children was coupled with her accounting skills.

Ons: Domination, submission, bondage, anal, Dubcon, Oral( giving and receiving)

Offs: Egos, Scat, Vore, Watersports, Whips

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Pockets

Name: Virgil Matthews
Previous/Current Occupation: Rancher
Community Status: Ranch Owner
Fertility/Health Status: Virgil has had close on to about twenty children by various mothers. Given that his line of work doesn’t really have a slow season, he is in phenomenal condition.
Personality: Virgil is a calm and laid back man. He tries to take everything in stride because he knows that nature bows to no one. However, when he’s got a lovely lady in his bed, he becomes assertive and dominant. He knows what he likes and rarely gets refused.
Physical Description:
History: Virgil has something of an overactive libido so he’s always been something of a skirt chaser since he figured out what sex was all about and how pleasurable it could be. Before the Plague, he’d already had five kids by four different women and he was barely making enough to subsist off of with all the child support payments he was having to pay out. Then he received an invitation to a community where he learned that he hadn’t been sterilized and was actively encouraged to impregnate as many women as he could manage.

Never has he been given such an enjoyable task. However, in the last community he was in he became the focus of a bit of possessive jealousness by several different women. He was asked to relocate to another community because the ladies were pregnant and no one wanted to risk the children. So here he is having settled into his new home working with livestock and trying to help keep the community supplied with milk and meat.
Ons: Varied (Contact for more information)
Offs: Scat, watersports (receiving), vore, infantilism, MxM encounters (he doesn’t have a problem with guys who are interested in others, it’s just not his cup of tea)

08/02 - New A/A Update

King Serperior

Hmm, this is something I have an eye on.  I might make a male character who is a nudist who used to visit some hedonistic private resorts if nudism is accepted?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

summoner2183

My WIP

Name: Mark Goldberg
Previous/Current Occupation: Baker
Community Status: New Resident, just moved in two months ago
Personality:
History:
Ons:
Offs:

TheVillain

Got at least a character and OOC thread up so we can get started.

Pockets

Kokaine, I don't have a problem with Virgil being the father of Riley's baby. Maybe they were together before either of them heard about the communities.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Kokaine

Quote from: Pockets on June 23, 2016, 11:00:01 PM
Kokaine, I don't have a problem with Virgil being the father of Riley's baby. Maybe they were together before either of them heard about the communities.

Actually I worked that bit out with another player earlier, just hadn't gotten around to updating her sheet yet. But thank you for the offer ^^

If it ends up being needed/not too unbalanced, I might submit another female. *points to avi* That's Shay.

My O/Os

MagicalPen

Took some liberties with my character. Let me know if you want them changed.

Richard Simon

Name: Richard Simon
Previous/Current Occupation: Private Contractor / Security
Community Status: A member for a month now, brought on to be part of Security
Fertility/Health Status: Richard has impregnated five(5) women since moving into the Community
Personality: Richard is a man who likes a schedule and can be very set in his ways. He likes finishing jobs once started and is very professional in doing so. He always has his eye out for other people, always willing to help out no matter the task. At the same time, he can be a little twitchy - certain noises or visuals can trigger his PTSD from his time served overseas. He often doesn't sleep much at night and relies on coffee and caffeine to keep him going through the day.
Physical Description: 6'3" and still in prime physical shape. Dark hair and dark eyes (see picture).
History: Richard joined the military at the age of 18 after a childhood of living outdoors. Growing up, he often went fishing and hunting with his father and developed a love for the outdoors. He was also into history, especially World War 2, and gravitated towards the Military as he grew older. It didn't come as a shock to his family when he joined the Army. Due to his knack for the outdoors and being in great phsical shape, he moved along a course that resulted in him joined the Special Forces. He went on several tours, some still classified, over his 12 year stunt with the Military. With Private Security and Private Contractors on the rise, he soon followed the money and left the Military, joining a Private Contracting company at the age of 30, through which he has been a part of for the last 4 years. He brings his military experience and mindset with him, working out every morning to keep himself in prime shape.
Ons: Bareback, Creampies, Anal, Multiple Partners, Public Sex
Offs: SCAT, Watersports, M/M, See On/Offs

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Tokyorose627

AmbrosiaPudding

I think they're both great, but hey I'm not the GM.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheVillain

I only have a bit of hesitance at Richard already being the head of security. Working on the security team, sure thing - but already being the head is a bit much I think if he's only been there a month.

Also posted to point out that I think we're getting a little out of balance toward males. Let's see what we can do about getting some more ladies.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

CaptainErotica

I can make a girl as a second character if no one else has an issue with it.

TheVillain

Ai is good, sometimes you just have to assume that if I'm not complaining about it I'm fine with it. :P

Tokyorose627

Ah ok, just wasn't sure was all; thanks!

Though now I have to repost his bio cause I just deleted it. ;A;

Tokyorose627

Here's my character! Hopefully people like him. D:

Name: Ai Haruno ((Face Claim: Aoi Shouta))

Previous/Current Occupation: Previously a Fashion Model ranging from magazines and promotions throughout America and Japan. Has dabbled as a vocal artist in Japan.

Community Status: New Resident, but will be manager of parties and gatherings, as well as hold concerts for fun.

Fertility/Health Status: Due to his, now previous, status as a model, Ai had always had to keep his body in top condition, whether it be my means of muscle or by means of health. He always had a rather great figure, with energy and stamina to spare, and because of his full Japanese heritage, he has rather nice genes that he could pass down, such as for a baby's health, as well as for healthy skin and hair, and even aging. He's had no children as of yet, due to his job; with his work being so demanding, Ai has had no time thus far to even consider pursuing any sort of relationship.

Personality: Ai is a sociable guy, kind and easy to talk to when people approach him. He can be very polite, as he was raised to be from his respectable parents, and can be shown to have very chivalrous and kind manners towards others. When he's around others, all he wants is for everyone to get along and to have a nice time; he's the type of person that can't stand seeing people mad at each other, or having problems within a group. He's also been known to give great advice, thinking things through thoroughly and with careful precision, rather then take the more direct and reckless route that some people have been known to do. However when it comes to possibly finding a person to be in a relationship with, he can become somewhat nervous, having ideals of wanting to make whoever he spends his time with happy and content with him, and make sure that he shows them of what a great catch he can be; with these ideals in mind however, it could prove to show Ai's naivety regarding his own culture and that of America, a weakness of his.

Physical Description: Ai appearance is that of a young Asian male, with short black hair and chocolate brown eyes. His body is lithe and toned with muscles to show, and stands at 5'8. His clothes range amongst many types of fashion, however due to being in Japan most of his life, his sense of style and appearance come from that area. As well, when it comes to revealing his body to the opposite gender, his body is lithe and toned with muscle, as well as his body completely void of hair below the waist.

(Examples of Fashion)

History: Born in Tokyo, Japan, Ai had been a hardworking boy, starting off by helping his parents run the bakery that connected the house that they lived in. Each and everyday, Ai would return home late from shcool and immediately work on cleaning the shop, or staying up in the late hours of the day to keep the bakery afloat so they would have enough money to pay the bills. However, with the slower and slower amount of customers, as well as Ai getting more and more expensive tutions fees, Ai found that the bakery wasn't going to be able to pay for everything, and that their family would be in trouble soon. After a talk with his friends, they convinced him to enter a local scouting agency in order to get a bit of extra money, with the end result actually paying off and a talent agency hiring him to be a model for a few menial shoots. However, after a few shoots, it was clear that Ai had some form of talent in modeling, after being shown that his photoshoots in magazines had begun to sell out. He was immediately taken as a permanent member and was put with the best manager available, and began to his career as a fashion model, even moving onto music to broaden his career to gain more of a fanbase.

Soon after, he began to get collaborations with companies in America, even traveling a few times for fashion shows, but mostly opted to stay in japan with his family. However, after some time and thinking, Ai decided that he would put his career on hold to do more school, taking a study abroad in America to brush up on his English and to explore a bit of new territory.

Ons: Dominant Women, Submissive women, Oral (Giving or Receiving), Anal (Giving), BDSM, etc. (If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :3)

Offs: Bathroom stuff, vore, death, extreme pain and torture.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

CaptainErotica

Here is my female character for approval.

Name: Minami Inabe (Mi-chan)

Previous/Current Occupation: Worked as a model and Race Queen in her home country of Japan.

Community Status: Newly arrived.

Sexual Orientation:  Heterosexual, Bi-curious

Fertility/Health Status: Her fertility tests showed on the high end and she has a clean bill of health.

Personality: Minami is a very happy go lucky girl with a positive attitude and good sense of humor. She is flirtatious and easy to talk to and will talk openly about anything. She loves fast cars and life in the fast lane.  Unfortunately she knows what she wants and expects to get it, making her a bit high maintenance. In the bedroom she is usually the aggressor and has a bit of Dominatrix in her.

Physical Description: Minami is slightly bigger than most Japanese girls at 5'7" and a slim, but toned 100 pounds. She has a B cup breast size which fits her body perfectly and has a curvy figure. Her hair is shoulder length with long bangs and is dyed a reddish-brown color that is popular in her home country.

History: Minami first became interested in America during her second year of junior high when she developed a crush on her English teach who was from America. During high school she home stayed Daytona Florida for one year. Her home stay father worked on the pit crew for a semi pro racing team and often let her come to work with him. She fell in love with racing and fast cars and when she returned to Japan became a model and Race Queen. Last year she accepted a job to do promo work in the states to promote the sales of the famous Nissan Skyline sports cars.

After the plague hit she was subjected to a fertility test. Her results were on the high. As a likely candidate to have a child she has been asked to come live in the Community.

Ons: Minami loves being in charge but can be a bit of a switch at times. She loves light bondage and teasing as well as showing off her body. Hot cars get her motor running just as much as a hot body. One of her secret dreams is to learn the art of Shibari (Japanese rope bondage).

Offs: Anal. Sexual torture, vore, gore, bathroom play(scat), enimas, anything involving needles through the skin.

TheVillain

Quote from: MagicalPen on June 27, 2016, 08:03:48 AM
I'll edit out head of security then.

Like I said, being on the security team is just fine. Just saying that being the head in less then a month in a community that's been active for a couple years seems a bit much.

Min is in too.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

SmuttyReader

Kokaine

Yes it started. Links are at the bottom of the spoiler in the first post.

My O/Os

Rave

I might drop off a late entry here-- depending on what's needed.

I read there was a disparity between male/female characters? If one is lacking, I'll make that. If they're evened out, I have an idea in mind.

CaptainErotica

I made a few changes to Minami. Please take a look and let me know if it is ok. Right now she doesn't have a job in the community but would be willing to work pretty much anywhere.

TheVillain

I seem to be under the impression that we could use more female characters but that could be my hormones and not my head talking. :P

Minami is also fine.

AmbrosiaPudding

From what I've counted we have seven female characters and six male characters. Though that's only the approved ones, some other guys have shown interest of course.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Trigon

Hope there is room for one more male character here! I'd be interested in joining you all for this one, and will prepare a character shortly...

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Kokaine

Olivia -NSFW-

Name: Olivia Aucoin

Previous/Current Occupation: Previously an actress / None currently.

Community Status: New to the current Community.
Livi turned down the first few offers to join a community but finally relented a little less than a year ago. However, due to complications she has been transferred to a new community.

Fertility/Health Status: Livi's fertility has been called into question quite a bit recently given she's not yet produced any children. Due to having been in a committed relationship when she entered her first community she didn't take any other lovers and did not manage to conceive. Much criticism was aimed her way, including from her lover. However, the truth came out once it was revealed that her lover had not been so faithful to her as she had been to him and yet he'd not managed to sire any children. At that point she was Re-examined and given a clean bill of health and a new chance in a new community--though doubts still plague her. (Livi is fertile.)

Appearance: Olivia is a 5'3" tall busty brunette with sultry brown eyes and a mega watt smile. She keeps in decent shape but prefers fun physical activities and an overall active lifestyle to time in the gym. She keeps herself well groomed from head to toe at all times though manages not to come off as obsessive or over the top about it since she is equally comfortable in sneakers, sandals, or stilettos. She speaks with a southern accent and is fluent in Cajun French, French, and Spanish.

Personality: Quiet (almost seems aloof at first), well-mannered (in public), passionate, free-spirited, business savvy, imaginative, mildly mischievous
At first glance Olivia often seems like she'd be a bitch. In truth though she simply requires a bit of time to warm up to new people and truly feel comfortable. She really is a sweetheart and quite warm and engaging once that happens but she doesn't trust easily which can sometimes present an obstacle when it comes to social interaction. She considers herself a very private person, hence her well mannered and almost aloof public persona, but there is a part of her that is drawn to being on display (she was an actress after all) that leads her to take a few risks here and there.

History: Olivia was a former child actress and media darling just returned to the spotlight after graduating from college with her Master's degree when the plague hit. She had never intended to return to Hollywood again after the hit show she'd been on as a kid had finally gone off the air but one thing led to another and the favor she did for a friend turned into a chance role of a lifetime. It was also a return to the drama and bs. Still, she did her best to try and live a relatively normal life. Things were seeming to work out a lot better this time around but the the plague hit and it seemed her future was one of those things caught up in the chaos that followed.

Funnily enough, Livi received an invitation to one of the first communities opened to the public. However, she turned the offer down and it wasn't until her lover later received an invite that she decided to go for it and see what it was all about. Things started off well enough, and she wanted to do her part and help, but after a while had passed with no pregnancy things began to go sideways with Livi having to endure more than a few questions along with some uncomfortably close scrutiny. Eventually it was revealed that her lover had been fucking everything that moved (regardless of gender) and that he had somehow falsified the documents that had declared him fertile. He was in fact sterile--though it had nothing to do with the plague. While he was taken into custody to be dealt with by government officials, Olivia was given the opportunity to transfer to a new community where she could have a fresh start. She has no idea what ultimately happened to her former lover and now she feels all sorts of pressure to produce results... though at least this time around she's got no one else's feelings to worry about. Right?

Ons: Larger men, Dom or sub, being manhandled, dirty talk, teasing, dry humping, marks of passion, spanking, oral, anal, rimming, rough sex, sensuality, blindfolds, orgasm control/denial, breast play, possessive partners, face fucking (minus the gagging), affectionate partners, double penetration, sex in inappropriate places/times, sex in front of mirrors, messy sex/cum marking/cum on skin
Offs: Feet, hard facials, toilet play, vomit, gore/vore, animals, excessive violence

My O/Os

Rave

Quote from: Kokaine on June 28, 2016, 07:32:25 PM
Olivia -NSFW-

Name: Olivia Aucoin

Previous/Current Occupation: Previously an actress / None currently.

Community Status: New to the current Community.
Livi turned down the first few offers to join a community but finally relented a little less than a year ago. However, due to complications she has been transferred to a new community.

Fertility/Health Status: Livi's fertility has been called into question quite a bit recently given she's not yet produced any children. Due to having been in a committed relationship when she entered her first community she didn't take any other lovers and did not manage to conceive. Much criticism was aimed her way, including from her lover. However, the truth came out once it was revealed that her lover had not been so faithful to her as she had been to him and yet he'd not managed to sire any children. At that point she was RE-examined and given a clean bill of health and a new chance in a new community--though doubts still plague her. (Livi is fertile.)

Appearance: Olivia is a 5'3" tall busty brunette with sultry brown eyes and a mega watt smile. She keeps in decent shape but prefers fun physical activities and an overall active lifestyle to time in the gym. she keeps herself well groomed from head to toe at all times though manages not to come off as obsessive or over the top about it since she is equally comfortable in sneakers, sandals, or stilettos. She speaks with a southern accent and is fluent in Cajun French, French, and Spanish.

Personality: Quiet (almost seems aloof at first), well-mannered (in public), passionate, free-spirited, business savvy, imaginative, mildly mischievous
At first glance Olivia often seems like she'd be a bitch. In truth though she simply requires a bit of time to warm up to new people and truly feel comfortable. She really is a sweetheart and quite warm and engaging once that happens but she doesn't trust easily which can sometimes present an obstacle to her social interaction. She considers herself a very private person, hence her well mannered and almost aloof public persona, but there is a part of her that is drawn to being on display (she was an actress after all) that leads her to take a few risks here and there.

History: Olivia was a former child actress and media darling just returned to the spotlight after graduating from college with her Master's Degree when the plague hit. She had never intended to return to Hollywood again after the hit show she'd been on as a kid had finally gone off the air but one thing led to another and she a favor she did for a friend turned into a chance role of a lifetime and a return to the drama and bs. Still, she did her best to try and live a relatively normal life. Things were seeming to work out a lot better this time around but the the plague hit and it seemed her future was one of those things caught in the chaos that followed.

Funnily enough, Livi received an invitation to one of the first communities opened to the public. However, she turned the offer down and it wasn't until her lover later received an invite that she decided to go for it and see what it was all about. Things started off well enough, and she wanted to do her part and help, but after a while had passed with no pregnancy things began to go sideways with Livi having to endure more than a few questions and close scrutiny. Eventually it was revealed that her lover had been fucking everything that moved (regardless of gender) and that he had falsified the documents that had declared him fertile. He was in fact sterile--though it had nothing to do with the plague. While he was taken into custody to be dealt with by government officials, Olivia was given the opportunity to transfer to a new community where she could have a fresh start. She has no idea what ultimately happened to her former lover and now she feels all sorts of pressure to produce results... though at least this time around she's got no one else's feelings to worry about. Right?

Ons: Larger men, Dom or sub, being manhandled, dirty talk, teasing, dry humping, marks of passion, spanking, oral, anal, rimming, rough sex, sensuality, blindfolds, orgasm control/denial, breast play, possessive partners, face fucking (minus the gagging), affectionate partners, double penetration, sex in inappropriate places/times, sex in front of mirrors, messy sex/cum marking/cum on skin

I actually really like the concept of this not being her first community. It's an interesting way to have a character with actual experience, but not specific to that community. She looks great Koka!

Trigon

Here's Mine  ;D. I hope you don't mind a few outlaws here and there  >:) >:) >:)

Name: Victor Hughes.
    Previous/Current Occupation: Leader of The Bandits   
    Community Status: Outlaw, Barbarian, Dangerous Criminal (Official Status)
    Fertility/Health Status: According to the rumors, he was one of the men inflicted with the Purple Plague, and was barred from joining any community. In reality, he is in excellent health, and is unaffected by the plague. Believed to have had 2 children before the plague hit, though they are now deceased. He is in excellent physical shape, though a bit conservative regarding appearance (at least compared with Community standards).

Personality: A bit of a free spirit, somewhat crazy, and a cynic. Known for taking huge risks. Drinks heavily and smokes moderately. A bit on the harsh side, but will open up to those who are close to him.

Physical Description:

History: Prior to the Purple Plague, he lived a relatively normal life. He was born and raised by a well to do and conservative family, and decided to follow in his father's footsteps to pursue a career in the military as an officer, and ended up graduating from West Point. Having married and had kids early, he was set to start a family of his own, and generally had a bright future ahead of him. At least until the plague hit, and lost his entire family following the violence caused by the massive social upheavals and descent into anarchy that followed. Having been unjustly barred from joining any Community due to political reasons, he nowadays roams around living off the land, and initiating raids on various communities with his gang to secure resources and incite rebellion, if however futile...

Ons: Bondage, kidnapping, biting, rough sex, humiliation
    Offs: Gore, scat, and death. Anything too extreme really.

Kokaine

Quote from: Rave on June 28, 2016, 08:07:14 PM
I actually really like the concept of this not being her first community. It's an interesting way to have a character with actual experience, but not specific to that community. She looks great Koka!

Thanks :) Though I can't really take credit for that part of my concept as there are certainly other characters who have the same deal of having moved into this community from another.

My O/Os

Rave

Quote from: Kokaine on June 28, 2016, 10:22:45 PM
Thanks :) Though I can't really take credit for that part of my concept as there are certainly other characters who have the same deal of having moved into this community from another.

There is a wonderful selection of characters in the game already, that's true!

Which, segways rather well into me posting my own.

Name: Malcolm Marlow Drake.
Previous/Current Occupation: Owner of Auto-Repair shop (Bike Mechanic) / No current occupation.
Community Status: New Resident. Invitation just received and accepted.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.
Fertility/Health Status: Healthy; Fertile. One young yet estranged daughter outside of the community.

Personality: Charming, Easy Going, Jaded, Striving, Mischievous, Hard Working, Dominant.
Malcolm's persona is a result of his upbringing, poor in income yet rich in value. A supportive network of family instilled a code of ethics and an air of charm within the man that tends to attract people to him. He has a quiet approachability to him, and a calm way of speaking that allows his friends to feel comfortable around him. That being said, when stimulated, at least sexually, that demeanor is replaced with a dominant and aggressive one. He likes to take control of his life-- to have the reigns of its direction firmly in his hands. Things out of his control make him largely uncomfortable, which can lean to possessive and controlling attitude, in serious relationships especially.

Physical Description: Malcolm stands at an impressive 6 feet, two inches. His light skin is a product of mixed parents, a Haitian father and a Texan mother. His physique is honed, forgoing frailty and replacing it with curved muscles and a powerful core. His body is built and strong, made to withstand assault and exhaustion. Powerful legs act as the engine to the rest of his body, supporting the muscled abdomen and his broad chest. His arms are toned and strengthened through regular exercise and training, allowing him to lift heavy objects with relative ease. His eyes are a light brown while the hair atop his head is a dark black, usually shaved. The rest of his body is relatively hairless, save for naturally tame lines of hair along his groin.

History: Malcolm grew up in a relatively poor Texas neighborhood, right in the middle of Austin. His father was a Haitian Immigrant, and his mother worked at a diner three blocks away from the one they lived on. He was born the oldest of three siblings. His family made ends meet month by month, and that was how he learned to live his life. The value of money and survival were both integral to his upbringing and shaping his personality, having occasional conflicts between the draw of mischief and anarchy of the streets, and the prose and values of home.

This left him rather split in the way he operates. On the surface, Malcom is a quiet and approachable man. His demeanor is relaxed and thus, allows others to befriend and relax around him quickly. An air of charm tops it off to make him desirable in both company and relationships, and yet it is the latter that brings out his other side. After graduating high school, Malcom used his savings to open up a small auto repair shop in his neighbourhood. His father had taught him how to fix bikes and cars at an early age simply out of necessity, as the family's only vehicle was an old and rundown station wagon. Quick to pick up the skill, his shop grew modestly, just enough for him to make enough money to relocate into a suburban neighborhood.

It was then that he met his now ex-wife, Amanda. She was a legal aid in a nearby office, and they ended up introduced through mutual friends. They married after a year of dating, and at the age of twenty two, he fathered a young daughter. It wasn't long after that the plague hit, and suddenly the world was upside down. Through the hectic motions of testing and relocating, Malcom's aggressive side revealed itself more and more to his wife. He became more possessive, more controlling-- and it resulted in the eventual end of their relationship after five years of marriage.

The previously ignored invitation to a community then resurfaced. His wife had moved out of state, without telling him where she went-- leaving him to restart his life on his own. Taking only one of his bikes and a few items of clothing with him, Malcolm left everything behind to start a new life within the community. This time, he does not intend to keep a side of him secret. All of him will be revealed and given to anyone showing interest, aggression, possession, dominance and all.

Ons: Dominating. Man-Handling, Aggressive Sex, Spankings, Dry Humping, Exhibitionism, Lactation, Creampie, Oral (Giving & Receiving), Anal (Giving), Cum, Marking, Biting.
Offs: Scat/Toilet Play, Gore, Death, Torture, Any 'Extreme' Pain.

TheVillain

Olivia and Malcolm are fine. Victor, I'll need to think about.

Golden Spider

Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

TheVillain

We are a bit out of balance, I think. I'm thinking we need some more female characters before we take more male ones.

Golden Spider

Quote from: TheVillain on June 30, 2016, 10:45:45 AM
We are a bit out of balance, I think. I'm thinking we need some more female characters before we take more male ones.

I can play females moderately convincingly

Pockets

At current count of approved characters we have 6 men and 8 women.
08/02 - New A/A Update

AmbrosiaPudding

I was thinking we currently has more females too, but does that count the newly approved Malcom?

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Pockets

7 and 8 then, I only counted the ones posted in the Character thread
08/02 - New A/A Update

AmbrosiaPudding

The character Malcom was approved but hasn't been posted yet.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Golden Spider

AmbrosiaPudding

I can't say dear, I'm sure Villain will get to you when he can! Though it looks good that there's 8 females and 7 males. Who knows though, we just have to wait and see.

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheVillain

I only rejected Victor, yes. And I'm trying to go by active posters.

summoner2183