News:

Main Menu

Lost Time

Started by ShrowdedPoet, April 19, 2011, 02:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShrowdedPoet

Time slips away. Like water, it flows through my fingers. No matter how much I grasp or clutch at it, I can not obtain it. I only want to freeze it for a short while. Hold it still in my heart for just a moment. So much has been lost to its ever changing force. And it tears at my soul.

What am I to do? I can never get those missed moments, that I long so deeply for, back. I look around at the world, moving by so fast, and know that I will never have the chance to shape your soft clay heart. My being aches at the loss. I cherished you in myself before anyone ever had the chance to know you. And when I first saw you, I loved you harder than I will ever be able to love another. Every time your tiny soft hands took mine and led me down another path, I knew that everything was as it should be. Perfect, care free, eyes smiling up at me. I would hold you tight, and every scar that toughened my heart would soften in your glow. Kissing you was like kissing an angel.

Now I'm just left with the emptiness of lost time. I'm haunted by the ghosts of what will never be and tormented by the memories of what was. And I know that I will never be the same.

I love you my Baby Girl, always know that.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Lord Drake

Okay.

I usually don't peek in much into people I do not know's blogs.

But I have to say that I have been touched deeply by this one. So... I just wanted to tell that to you.

Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

ShrowdedPoet

Thank you Lord Drake.
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Jated

I do hope that you find some time to heal.  Very touching!