What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless pale yellow slip dress with a matching bolero jacket and low-heeled white sandals

Beguile's Mistress

White linen slacks and pale pink cotton camp shirt with white leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

I started out the day in navy slacks and a pale beige, long-sleeved silk blouse then got caught in a sudden downpour on my way into the office from my car and was left with a light blue company t-shirt for the rest of the day.  My white leather ballet flats were soaked as well but I had an extra pair of black ones in my cupboard and some white anklets which is was happy for because my toes were frozen.

SMR Rein

Pants. Lol.

I mean, if you want specifics, they're dark navy blue sweat pants with a teal stripe down the outside of either leg. Rather comfy, if I do say so myself.
Be bold

Beguile's Mistress

Hot pink cotton slacks and a white cotton camp shirt with low-heeled white sandals

NomDeGuerre

I’m only wearing the jewelry in my piercings and my glasses.
NomDeGuerre

Keep company with those who make you better. –English Proverb

Beguile's Mistress

Light blue and white plaid sleeves dress with a round neckline, fitted bodice and gathered skirt and low-heeled white sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red pencil skirt, matching long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings, black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt and a white silk long-sleeved blouse with white low-heeled sandals

taurinekitten

Dark pink dress over a water colored bikini

NomDeGuerre

NomDeGuerre

Beguile's Mistress

Khaki slacks and a navy camp shirt with black leather ballet flats

Lady Shadow

Black Bra. Black Panties.

Keepin' it simple.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Naenia Nightshade

A red checkered short dress, black ripped long-sleeved shirt under and black stockings.

Beguile's Mistress

Denim A-line skirt, a blue and white striped blouse and low-heeled white sandals

AmberStarfire

A grey long-sleeved jumper dress with a tie around the waist.

NomDeGuerre

Gym shorts and a t-shirt. Lazy day.

NomDeGuerre

Lady Shadow

Another night of black bra and black panties.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

NomDeGuerre

Nothing but the jewelry in my piercings, once again. Pretty much my nightly norm.
NomDeGuerre

taurinekitten

Light pink pajama pants with white dots. Matching tank top.

Cryptic

A black shirt that says "Screw Milk! Got Oxygen? P.P elevation 14,911." And a pair of teal PJ pants featuring kittens on unicorns heading into battle with Pug puppies riding on Narwhals and rainbows, stars, sun's, clouds.

Such a happy pair of PJs wouldn't you agree?
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

CassieBear

Quote from: Cryptic on July 21, 2019, 06:25:17 AM
A black shirt that says "Screw Milk! Got Oxygen? P.P elevation 14,911." And a pair of teal PJ pants featuring kittens on unicorns heading into battle with Pug puppies riding on Narwhals and rainbows, stars, sun's, clouds.

Such a happy pair of PJs wouldn't you agree?

I kinda want those pajama pants, Cryptic.

OT: Teal tank top with a pair of floral capri leggings.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

NomDeGuerre

Olive green tactical cargo pants (though colors are sometimes off for me as I am somewhat colorblind), local brewery t-shirt, and sneakers
NomDeGuerre

Lady Shadow

Black bra and black undies again! (It's like I have an unlimited supply of them!)
~Elvis Presley~

Merry Gentry

jean cutoff shorts and a white tank top
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”