Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpitomyofShyness

Zelric Miras

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Zelric Miras

What happened to old one?

Mistress Maro

There are two Wins now. Mew?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Spell

Nah, the old win never existed *Holds up the new win* This is the true win!
Darling,
What is going on...

Zelric Miras

Spell

Yes, that one *Takes back*
Darling,
What is going on...

Zelric Miras

*pulls win out of your ear* This one then?

Mistress Maro

-looks up at the giants.- Mew........ -folds her arms lowering her ears and closes her eyes thinking.- NYa... this could be a problem..

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*sees Maro down* Hmm yes it could be.

Puppet D

-Steals Maro to save her and by passes win-
O/Os ~ A/As ~
"To her you're just a play thing;
she'll make you out to be a king,
then set fire to your throne."
- Phar West Nagle

Mistress Maro

-clings to Puppet at the moment not being more then six inches tall.- Mew.

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*takes win careful with Maro* My win.^^

Mistress Maro

Manages to take the Win.- Maros!

Chris Rock

Puppet D

-Runs away with Maro and Win in my hands-
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Mistress Maro

MEW!!!!!!! -Clings to the person running.- x.x

Chris Rock

Puppet D

-Hold you tight, laughing maniacally-
O/Os ~ A/As ~
- Phar West Nagle

Zelric Miras

*scoops Maro and win while hanging from a branch* My win. Oh look, also got Maro.

Mistress Maro

-Clings to Leo now.- Da Maro doesn't like this game. Mew.

Chris Rock

Rainsinger

*Plucks the Win from Maro's tiny hands, leaving her in Leo's grasp, and scampers off*

Zelric Miras

*places Maro in his mane* Hold on, you won't fall off. *trips Rain and catches her before she falls. Takes win and disappears*

Rainsinger

*scrambles to her feet and takes off after Leo*

Mistress Maro

-holds on tight to Leo- x.x Mew....

Chris Rock