Rachel is on the hunt, will you being her the joy she craves (MxM, MxF, FxF)

Started by rachels270692, May 31, 2015, 05:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachels270692

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

rachels270692

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

rachels270692

rachels270692

rachels270692

Updated craving info, added new plot
I will turn you into a dom yet