Journal of a Poor Culinary Student: Photos

Started by Ryven, March 25, 2011, 03:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Touch

The messed up part is that I was listening to Christmas music while decorating them. >3

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

The Golden Touch

Check the things that make me feel naughty thread as well. I posted them there. If not, I will try and load them via the wiki.

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Ryven

Autumn52

Love it.

I want to do a penis cake actually. I use to do them but it has been a long time.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Ryven

Resistance is futile against THESE cupcakes!!

Ryven

gsptGoddess

So, if I ever need a personal pastry chef, I know who to go to.

That Hello Kitty sushi, and the panda cake and robot cookies... My mind was blown.

Ryven

Pac-man cookies!  More stuff I want to make!

Ryven

Oniya

I could actually do that one.  At least, once I get a grass tip.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Ryven

It's actually pretty simple.  I just thought the pretzel sticks and gold trap were pretty awesome. :D

Oniya

Definitely awesome.  I like the rainbow banding, too - again, simple when you know how, but an amazing effect.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Ryven

I haven't updated my blog in a while.  I've been really slack about it, but I will at least give you guys some pictures of things I have made over the past 6 months in my classes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I've spoilered them all because I haven't adjusted the size.  I feel if I made them smaller, it wouldn't do them justice. :-)

Autumn52

That all looks amazing. Is that broccoli cheese soup in that one picture? If so, could I have the recipe? That is my favorite soup beside potato.

All your plates look so tight and it all looks so completely wonderful.

Thank you for sharing.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Oniya

I am now hungry.

(Which should mean that your presentation is 'doing it right'.)

Ryven

I tried to make pretty food.  I guess I succeeded.  ::)

sava

You make me want to eat. Have you put together any food parties or events? I love to cook but what you do is...Cook! I think I slobbered on my shirt at the sight of that scallop.

Piece!
I write, therefore I am! I am, therefore I write! (It's a chicken and the egg kind of thing)

Ryven

Nadir