Jason's Vacation (Ex/NC, M/m, for M Dom)

Started by Cerulean Dreams, July 28, 2015, 12:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulean Dreams

Jason's on a trip to Egypt with a few of his friends and their girlfriends. Jason is a pretty good-looking guy, and straight as an arrow. Unfortunately his good looks gain the attention of a 'talent scout' from a white slavery ring. One night he's bundled out of his bed, tied up and transported to their underground base of operations, little more than a collection of cells and 'training' rooms. Jason WILL learn how to suck and fuck, whether he likes it or not...

I've got my M/m mood on again! The predominate themes in this story would be M/m, smut, NC/extreme, kidnap, moderate-to-heavy bondage, oral, anal, forced homosexuality, CBT and interracial. I'm looking for someone to take on the Dom role. Anyone willing to play NPCs as well would be great, but by far not a necessity! The level of depth is also open - it can be something short and sweet, or more long-term if you're interested. The idea is inspired by this image (NSFW):
NSFW

As always, I'm happy for anyone, Lord, Lady or Liege, to take on the role. Please PM me if you're interested in discussing!

Cerulean Dreams

Cerulean Dreams

Hello! I'm keen to give this game another shot  :-)