The Avatar Above Me

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:43:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

-wraps her arms around his neck pressing against him as she runs her tongue along his bottom lip for a moment before kissing him again.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Daelen

Mmmmmm I think we might be taking over this forum... what do you say we go somewhere more private? *Opens his lips, taking in her tongue and sucking gently before kissing her again*
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

TheLegionary

Autumn52

needs one of Xandi's special Massage's
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

owes me one of her special massages

Autumn52

Invite him to my parlor for a special massage
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Daelen

I would love one of her special massages

Autumn52

Invites Daelen to my parlor for a special massage  ;)

TheLegionary

Autumn52

Nico

...is a rather lovely piece of art.

Mistress Maro

Maro still thinks tickle torched! -gets the feather.- Mew~ Heh.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Idej

Likes women apparently. :P

Mistress Maro

The Maro likes the pillows~<3 But she likes the men more. =P

Looks like he is about to go get him some world domination. Mew. Heh.

Chris Rock

Idej

Actually it is galactic domination. :P

I'm certain that there will be a nice place for the Maro when it is all done. ^_^

TheLegionary

looks like it is one of the npc at Starship Troopers.

CandyLips

Seems to have lifted a lot of weights

Daelen

has stunning... or a stunning... eye(s)

Rora

thinks Daelen could use a little more to drink...

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Keaira

Get a few tastes in here and there
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Beguile's Mistress

Should use a chamois to polish the car instead of her shirt.

Jag

Needs that hair grabbed hold of and...>.> *remembers this is the public board*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Nadir

Makes my heart go pitter-pat

<3