Abducted by Tentacle Monsters (More Tentacle Monsters wanted)

Started by AndyZ, May 24, 2011, 01:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotoriusBEN

Name: Arakune
Portrait here
Species: *Was* Human.
Appearance: Looks like a shinigami (angel of the dead) with his white face mask. He is an amorphous blob, but he can unleash
                     solid things from within himself, be it bone wings, tentacles, internal organs, etc.
Personality: Searches for knowledge in all its forms, but he *was* human and is prone to human urges.

Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: meh~ not so much, its doable
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes.

Swordsman18

Your monster is approved, though you should have nothing to worry about in the pregnancy department since you are on the monster team.

LittleKitten

fireflights

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

LittleKitten

I'd like to volunteer to be used then!
I'll make up a character tomorrow?

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

LittleKitten

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Layla
Year abducted: 2011
Personality: Layla goes between outgoing and friendly to shy. She has her group of friends and she's very personable with them but has trouble making new friends. She's generally friendly but tends to shy away from new people. Layla enjoys writing, history and is an avid gamer. She also enjoys long walks on the beach.  :P
Layla hasn't had many boyfriends, only 2 but both were long term and very serious. She has the tendency to fall in love and devote her life to that person.
Current Clothing: Layla is currently wearing a full length black nightgown. It's subtly sexy as it hugs her full figure.
Please indicate your preference
Oviposition: no
Pregnancy: yes
Copious amounts of cum: yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: yes

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

LittleKitten

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Name: Cassie Jane Arton

Appearance:

Personality: She is sassy and witty, likes to joke with people but tends to not know her boundries.

Current Clothing: Red and white bikini

Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):

Oviposition: no

Pregnancy: yes

Copious amounts of cum: yes

Pheromones/Aphrodisiac:yes

Livin in MD now.

Swordsman18

lovelygirl

Name: Zel

Appearance:
Personality: The bramble-edged worlds of the X'ryc are renown for their beauty as well as their richness of intellectual spirit.  Long ago, they had created a utopian society with the understanding that aside from them and few other races that none were ever going to be as enlightened as they.  It would be a waste of time to deal with or consort with lesser races barely sentient to the X'ryc mind.  Humanity was one of these races.  As such, they have never really interacted face to face.  However, Z'lwk or Zel given the imposiblity of pronouncing his true name is considered a radical and a deviant to the rest of his people.
Not only does he like to associate with humans...even worse he likes to fuck them.  As conventional human mores frowns on bestiality, Zel's activities are considered bestiality by his own race.  However, that isn't going to stop him.  He likes the sensation...the depravity. 

Pregnancy: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Pretty in Pink

Name: Kelsey Leanne Warwick
Appearance:
Personality: Normally very calm and collected, Kelsey is a very gifted athlete, having been involved in both softball and tennis in high school before her abduction took her out of both of those.  As such, there isn't a lot that can wear her out, and she seems very at home with exercise and other such strenuous activity.  She's no stranger to sex, however, as she was very popular, and had no shortage of willing partners in her last year of school.
Current Clothing: See Appearance pic
Please indicate your preference for the following:
Oviposition: On
Pregnancy: On
Copious amounts of cum: On
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: On
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Swordsman18

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Zadaris

A prospective new monster for the ship. Working on finding a decent image so hopefully I'll find it soon. Until then; voila!

Name: Jellax
Species: Gelbron
Appearance: Jellax is of a race of gelatinous beings that are generally amorphous and come in a variety of red, blue or green; Jellax being the former. After years of being surrounded by humans in learned to mimic them in many aspects and as such enjoys to take on their appearance; both male and female.

Personality: Jellax lived among humans for a long portion of its life. It wasn't well received by them and as such it became rather cold towards them and treated the worst with the same contempt it received. Deep down Jellax is only trying to do what any other species is doing; continuing its lineage. A rather fearless creature who only shudders at the prospect of nitrogen stasis and subsequent shattering. Though initially cold Jellax will come to respect, maybe even love, people who show it the same regard.

Pregnancy: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Cdizk

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Cdizk

AndyZ