Race to Witch mountain themed rp (un)

Started by playfullchick76, April 11, 2009, 08:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

Ive just seen it a few hours ago,and wow,10 out of 10, easily.Ive had ones where ive played a stranded human form alien in the old yahoo rp rooms,but, ive got new ideas now.

Im thinking i would make my way to earth from my own world, heading for Washington DC, or Beijing, or Moscow, as theyre the capitals of the biggest nations on Earth, be intercepted by US fighters before i can get anywhere near washington. I would disable some, but my ship would be hit by mach 4 missiles and i would be shot down.

I would eject in time,and my ship would crash.It would be damaged, but self-repair in time.I would land safely, enlist someones help, or be taken in by someone. I would look about a human age of 18.

Its not going to be filled with sex, but, i still want it to be fun, and to appeal to people.adventure is the main theme of it.

I would have suitable technology with me, to heal injuries, maybe heal cancer or paralysis in someone of the family of the person who takes me in and helps me.

As to why i was headed to earth in the first place, perhaps i went there to prove to my planets leaders that Earth is ready for first contact, or to prove that humans have evolved after the horror that was WW2. Or to retrieve something that was found on a past crashed ship, that has to be taken back before its used, and destroys Earth.

Theyre just ideas at the moment. if it appeals to anyone, let me know.