He Touched Me

Started by Belle33, March 12, 2011, 09:50:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

I willed him not to touch me.  I spotted him moving toward me and focused my entire being on discouraging his attention.  There were so many others he could choose.  Many more exciting than I.  Surely he would be dazzled by their happy grins and flashy styles.  They beckoned him; I willed him not to touch me. 

Why had I even been placed in this position?  This is not where I belonged.  Anyone could tell as much with a mere glance.  I'm exotic.  I'm sexy.  These are my hallmarks, dammit! *heavy sigh* Yet, here I am.  Careless cast into a veritable jungle.  And now, I tense, as he grows nearer.  And I try to will him not to touch me. 

But I know I am doomed, I see it in his eyes.  There is an intelligence there; and innocent curiosity.  He inspects the others with little interest.  They are so similar to each other.  He's seen them all before.  He passes by them quickly.  So quickly I begin to believe maybe he will not touch me. 

And then, his eyes meet mine.  I can't look away.  He won't look away.  There's a moment of confusion in the depths of his baby blues, but that confusion is fleeting and he does the one thing I willed him not to do. He reaches out, his warm fingers gliding over me with some hesitation before pulling me to him.  His eyes wide, now, with with understanding and interest. 

I smile brightly at him.  I can't help but do so.  My long, blonde hair sweeping over my shoulders. Well aware of that my royal blue bikini is two sizes too small.  Leaning over seductively, I see his eyes widen as he holds me closer still...

Suddenly, without warning, I'm pulled from his grasp and tossed aside.  "Harry!  No!  That's a grown up card."  She thrusts a Lion and Cub card toward him.  "This is more appropriate for Daddy's birthday." As they walk away, passing the wrapping paper and balloons, I can't help but smile and think daddy probably would have liked me better. But, his mom was right.  And I could only hope that soon, the clerk would put me back in the adult section where I belonged.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

AK89

September

Some of my ons.

Star Safyre

That was quite witty.   XD Thanks for the amusement! 
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Nadir

sazzie

Woah, that was so good lol! Never would have guessed that ending.  O:)

Belle33

I'm so glad you guys liked the story.  It was odd - I know - but I believe everyone and everything has a story.  It's fun to imagine what those stories might be.  Thank you for indulging me.

Quote from: AK89 on March 15, 2011, 04:14:19 PM
LOL what are you?

I image her one of those adult birthday greeting cards one with a scantily clad sex siren on the cover.  She's supposed to be in the adult section, but she's been carelessly placed in the wrong spot and has caught the eye of a young boy on the brink of puberty.   

I thought it was a cute idea - but you should interpret it in whatever way works for you.

Wolfofmyth

That was funny! :) Made me smile.

Valkyrie

I thought that was extremely well written,  and the ending was a superb twist.
Excellent.
My Love, For You.

No blackest rose conceal it. No darkest shadows hide it. Blood to blood reveal it. Passion guide it.

Fire and flame ignite it. Eternal dusk defend it. No mortal flesh can fight it. Nor petty discord end it.

Trusting Kindred know it. Abiding faith believe it. Captivated heart bestow it. Tender heart receive it.

naughtylilgrrl

I really liked that. It was very amusing.

crusafix

Belle33

Thank you all for the positive feedback - it's such a pleasant treat to know the story is well received.

Martee

Very, very clever and highly amusing! I enjoyed the story very much.

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

jtspace88

derek

Quote from: Belle33 on March 12, 2011, 09:50:54 PM
"I willed him not to touch me..." 

Hey Belle...this is a wonderful piece.  I'm so glad I wandered around enough here to find it.  ;D

MiaFire

Very good story. Much enjoyed. -smiles-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Tinus

Belle33,
  This is a fantastic short, excellent tension in such a short piece.  Bravo.

Cdizk

Wow.  As M Night Shyamalan would say ... "What a twist"!!

Belle33

Once again, I must thank everyone for leaving such kind compliments.  I am grateful for your generous acceptance of my sometimes quirky perspective on sensuality. 

Zadaris

Quote"Harry!  No!  That's a grown up card."

So inventive and brilliantly humorous!  ;D
I'd love to see stuff like this of yours Belle.
"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Belle33

Thank you, Zadaris.  I'm thinking of doing a series of stories from uncommon perspectives.  I'll have to let you know if I get around to it.  In the meantime, you might like The Story of Ice linked in my signature.  Enjoy :)

ninjamayhem

Heh, very nice. One of the better written shorts that I have read recently. Very well done.

Destia

WingedServant

This was fantastic, and I have to admit you had me at the end. I was totally caught off guard. But that just made it better.
Well done.

Belle33

Quote from: ninjamayhem on May 10, 2011, 04:56:41 PM
Heh, very nice. One of the better written shorts that I have read recently. Very well done.

Thanks so much!  My hat goes out to the folks who can write long stories - I'm far too lazy to do so.  :D
Quote from: Destia on June 16, 2011, 02:51:15 PM
Very nice.

Thank you, dear.  Nice legs ;)

Quote from: WingedServant on June 16, 2011, 05:45:13 PM
This was fantastic, and I have to admit you had me at the end. I was totally caught off guard. But that just made it better.
Well done.

Ah ha!  That means my plan worked perfectly.  Muwwaahhhaahhaa!