The Interrogation [Warning: Violence] (Xenphir x RavenBlackmoon)

Started by RavenBlackmoon, August 26, 2013, 01:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RavenBlackmoon

Xenphir

((I can post being brought in by other officers if you'd like.))

RavenBlackmoon

((Sounds lovely. I assume based on your other post that you would like my character to be male?))

Xenphir

((It is up to you, I usually play gay males but since this isn't sexual, just romantic, I think I could venture into new territories if you'd like to be a female character as well. In all honesty, it is up to you ^^ Female do not gross me out, in fact I tend to fall for their personalities often. The only big deal is they are not sexually attractive to me, which doesn't matter for this Rp. Now to think of a human name.... xD))

RavenBlackmoon

((I'll play male. I don't have a specific vision of a female character in my mind that would want to torture anyone. ))

Xenphir

(Alright)

Leone groaned and puffed as two officers forced him into a room. "I'm telling you I don't know anything!" But it didn't matter to them. They cuffed him to the chair and left saying, "Wait for your interrogation officer to get here." He sighed as the door shut leaving him alone in a room with only a single light on the ceiling. His roommate has been trafficking women, selling drugs to other traffickers and who knows what else. Probably raped a few. But he didn't know any of that until just that day. Now they want to know where the women were taken and he didn't know, but they thought he did. This sucked to no end. He pulled on the metal cuffs to no avail and tried to get comfy in the chair, though it wasn't working very well.

(Sorry if that wasn't good xD I don't know anything about laws police etc aside from what I've watched on T.V.)

RavenBlackmoon

Eyes watched him from the other side of the one way mirror, a scowl on his face. 'That's right,' he thought, 'try to get comfy you will need some comfort when I'm done with you'. He waited, making his suspect sweat a bit. Eventually he pushed the door open and stepped into the dark room. He was a strongly built man with a face that appeared to always be in a scowl. "I'm Agent  Williams. I will be here during your interrogation process, no matter how long it takes," Williams' said, turning the chair across from the suspect around, and sitting down, straddling the back.

He slapped a file onto the table. "Everything about you is in this one file here, Leone. So even if we don't get you on the charges of murder, you will be charged with trafficking drugs and women.  Do you understand me?"

Xenphir

His head followed as he saw the man walk in, looking fairly tough. Did he always wear a scowl? Must be stress or something. "Look I didn't do anything. I just found out my roommate was doing this illegal business today when the police bombarded into my apartment with guns in my face! I make an honest living as a small-time model for mens clothing. I don't need any money from illegal business as I was living just fine so why would I need to?" He rambled on, glaring. Thanks to his roommate and these bimbos at the police station, he was going to miss his photo shoot tomorrow. 

Would they postpone it or hire another? His face was too beautiful to replace surely. It would be hard to find another slender fair-skinned man that wasn't too wimpy looking or buff in such a short notice. Not to mention his slightly medium-long hair with bangs to one side. He was meant to portray a young gothic male, to appeal to the younger of the population in a new clothing line with skulls and guitars. How often you see a blonde surfer boy wearing skulls?

RavenBlackmoon

(( congratulations on being accepted!))
"Didn't do anything, eh?" The agent asked getting up from his chair to pace before the table. His cold brown eyes glared down at the man. "You eat sleep and shit in the same place as a highly wanted narcotics dealing pimp, who has, by the way, confessed that you have been helping him, and you 'Didn't do anything'." He said in a mocking tone. His fist suddenly came down hard on the table. "You are going to talk, one way or another," the man growled. "Now you get one more chance to do this the easy way. Where are you and your roommate keeping the other girl?"

Xenphir

(Thanks :D I have been busy buzzing around and exploring xD)

What? That can't be right! That bastard must have lied so he didn't have to take the fall alone! "Can't you just use a lie detector or something? I am being honest! John must have lied for who knows what reason but I havn't done anything! I don't know about this girl or anything to do with him!" He yelled. Hard way? What would that be? He tensed up, his deep blue eyes following the path of the agent the best it could. Don't panic, you didn't do anything wrong, and once these ignorant idiots see that they will let you go.

RavenBlackmoon

The agent pulled two photos from the folder. The first looked like a school yearbook photo. A girl, smiling, her blue eyes bright. It was a girl with her whole future ahead of her. "Have you seen her?" The agent asked gruffly. "No? How about looking like this?" he held up the photo of the girl's body at the crime scene. Her neck was bruised from  strangulation, her blue eyes gone cloudy, dirt clung to her blond hair. She was naked. There were stab along her torso and more bruising on her hips and thighs. Her panties had been wadded up and shoved in her mouth as a gag. It was a hard picture to look at. The agony which that girl had gone through in her final minutes was ever evident. There was blood under her fingernails from a struggle.

((Could be interested if he knows her, but not what happened to her. Tis up to you though))

Xenphir

((Okay :O))

Going wide eyed he had to look away at the second picture. He looked as if he was about to cry. That was... oh god. "It's my sister... " He was trying to hold back his tears. She was going to graduate this year! "I didn't think it would have happened like this... A week ago John wanted to meet my family so I took them to my parents house. He seemed to peek interest in my sister but I thought it was because they both liked comic books and were huge Marvel fans... I didn't think.." His head drooped as he was trying to process this. His smart innocent younger sister only 2 years and a few months younger than him she was just 18.

RavenBlackmoon

"And you helped that sick fuck kill her," the agent said sadly, shaking his head, leaving the pictures on the table so he could look at them. "Now tell me, where did you and your roommate put the other girl? Think hard. I would like to find her before she ends up like your sister."

Xenphir

"I didn't help! I didn't even know! IF I would have known my roommate was a sick freak I'd never have introduced my family to him! For the last time I don't know! Are you deaf?! I woke up with a gun to my face and this is how I'm treated? I didn't  help him, because I didn't know. If I did, I would have reported him a long time ago!" What sick fucker thinks he'd do that to his family? His sister? He was getting teary eyed but he held them back.

RavenBlackmoon

"They've got a guy two times more scary than me working on your buddy. He hasn't broken yet, but they managed to get a little out of him. He keeps saying that 'Leone knows where. He practically put her there. I never would have thought of the place.' So that brings us to where we are." The agent said, cracking his knuckles. "So I suggest you start talking before I have to pull it from you."

Xenphir

He grumbled. If  he lost his modeling job or got put in jail for his roommates lies, he was going to sell his roommates bum to another inmate.  "Can't you tell if he's lying? Is this police station too poor for a lie detector or what?! I didn't have anything to do with this!" Leone shouted. Maybe he should just bluff, but then if they go there to look for her and shes not there, he'd get in worse trouble for lying to them. This sucked. He searched his mind for anything, any place John went to often. Other than work, there was only a few places.

RavenBlackmoon

"Wrong answer," Agent Williams said gravely. He turned to the one way mirror and made a slice across his throat motion. He turned back to Leone and pointed out how the little red lights were no longer on on the cameras watching the room. "It's just us now. And my buddy back there. But you don't have to worry about him, he just watches." He began to set up a great array of knives and tools on the table, leaving it so the man's picture of his sister was still visible.

Xenphir

Wasn't this kind of interrogating illegal or something?! "Hold on a second! Haven't you heard of Innocent until proven guilty!? I haven't done anything wrong and I don't know where she is!" He gulped. Be sure that the sweating and anxiety wasn't too far behind. The young model pulled on the cuffs a bit. No getting out of this chair that's for sure.

RavenBlackmoon

"I highly suggest you save  your words for the answer to the questions set before you," The agent said flatly. He pulled a scalpel from the table. He walked over to Leone and cut his shirt off of him, the cold steel moving close to the skin. "Where did you suggest he take her?"

Xenphir

"I have no idea! You can't harm me! I need my skin to be flawless for the photo shoot tomorrow!" If he didn't get fired or could make it on time of course. He thought hard about it, trying to think of any places John might have gone to sell women or hide them. "John works at he office around the corner, but he often stops by the general store on the way home. He likes to visit the park, the beach, the local club Envy, and the 46 Bar." Other than that he wasn't sure where he hung out. Leone never met any of his friends outside of work.

RavenBlackmoon

The knife pressed into the flesh at the center of his chest, cutting just into the skin. A clean straight, nearly surgical cut. "Wrong answer. John told us about those places. They have been checked," the man said, reaching to the table to grab a bottle of a clear liquid. "Rubbing alcohol," the agent said, "guaranteed to sting like a bitch in any small cut, but just imagine what it could do to a deeper opening. Well," he cocked his head slightly to one side, "Let me refresh your memory how how it feels on a small cut". With that he squeezed a bit of the alcohol straight into the cut.

Xenphir

At the knife he definitely started getting nervous. This man wasn't kidding! Then came the alcohol and it stung. He cringed and clenched his teeth, pulling against the cuffs. "Stop! If this doesn't heal I will sue you for loss of income!" He yelled. "Someone help! This agent has gone crazy!!!" But it seemed no one could hear.

RavenBlackmoon

The agent backhanded the guy across the face. He leaned in close, gripping Leone's chin, forcing him to look at him. "Save you voice for information. If you keep talking back with irreverent information, I will forced to gag you. If that happens you better hope your hands don't shake when you are in pain, because writing will be the only way to save your sorry ass," the agent pushed he guy's head away and went back to his file. He looked though a few pages before finding what he wanted. "Looks like you have a history of heart attack in your family. It would be a shame for you to have one so young, but not unheard of..." the agent threatened. He approached the guy again, holding up the photograph of his dead sister. "Where would you have suggested to your partner to hide the girl?"

Xenphir

Leone look away. He could already feel his heartbeat moving faster, but it has been beating since the man first walked in. Maybe it was because of how scary he looked, though he's seen scarier. Behind that scowl he might even  be attractive. "He isn't my partner and I never suggested any place! Why would I sell my own Sister? Are you a mad man?!" He struggled against the cuffs, his breathing slightly heavier than usual. Calm it Leone, if you don't stay calm you really will have a heart attack.

RavenBlackmoon

The agent chuckled. His hand flew out and closed around Leone's throat, just loose enough to permit some airflow. "You think they would give this part of the job to someone sane?" He grinned. His grip tightened on Leone's throat. "Don't answer that." When he knew that the guy needed some air, he let go. His eyes went back to his table of tools. "Now again. This place is a place your roommate wouldn't have thought of, until you mentioned it. I suggest you think quickly." His hand had closed around the scalpel again.