New Republic City || Unity & Prosperty - Korra/Avatar Inspired - Recruiting!

Started by la dame en noir, May 26, 2016, 09:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

Vergil1989||

Katara||
Age ||  18
Sexuality ||  Virgin.  (Lesbian)
Gender ||  Female

Bender? || Yes
Power || Water

Occupation ||  Pro bender for the Fire Ferrets, volunteers at the local hospital named after her Greet Gran Gran Katara as a capable healer.
Connections ||  Daughter of Asami and Korra Sato.  (Yes, that Korra.)  Technically a princess of the Southern Water Tribe thanks to Korra's side of the family, but she's not interested in such fancy titles.  Grandpa Tonraq and Grandmother Senna.  Grandmaster Jinora from the Air Nomads is a great friend of hers.  Mako and Bolin and their respective families/friends.  The Beifong Family are also good friends.  Basically, you can't shake a stick without hitting someone important or treasured deeply in Katara's life.
Skills ||  Able to take the moisture from the air itself, condense it into water, and use it as needed or desired.  She still carries a water canteen though, just in case.

Personality ||  Being the daughter of Asami and Korra, she's got a mix of fiery determination and stubbornness in equal parts to Asami's elegance and grace under pressure.  Kind, compassionate, loyal, and less of a hot head as the Avatar had been known to be, Katara does have a temper, and can be provoked under the right circumstances.  That said, she's cool and calm more times than not, and always has a shoulder to cry on for those that need it of her.  But like Korra before her, once she gets pissed off or has a reason to not hold back, you'd be better off running, very fast.
Background ||  Despite the fact she's the product of artificial insemination, once the process had been perfected of course, Katara, daughter to Asami and Korra Sato, two heroines to the world at large when they were her age, takes after her mother in more ways than she does the Avatar, or her father for lack of a better term.  Having grown up in a loving, warm family environment for most of her life, Katara grew up with a good head on her shoulders.  Despite her life of privilege, being the sole heiress to Future Industries, at least on paper, Katara was raised to be self sufficient and generous with what she was born into since there were many out in the world that had been born in far worse situations than herself.  The fact bad things happened to good people, as learned from Asami when she'd been told the story of her grandmother's death at the hands of Agni Kais, wasn't lost on Katara, nor the hardships and tribulations that had befallen them both when they had just been getting to know each other before finally making their love for each other official shortly after Kuvira's attack on the city.  Despite this understanding however, Katara's life was one of love, warmth, and all the seaweed noodles she could eat on her dad's knee until she was too big to sit on Korra's lap at the dinner table.  Gran Gran Katara, of who she was named after, taught her what she knew of water bending before she passed away peacefully in her sleep when Katara was twelve years old.  It had been one of the few days she had ever cried, and the spring in her step wasn't present for more than a month, but eventually the loss became easier to bear as such things do.

The old waterbender was missed by everyone, but the time she had been given with the old woman, who's teachings Katara held close to her heart to this day, was the greatest gift one could have ever received in her less than humble opinion.  As such, while it might not have been what she had intended said teachings be used for, Katara had been quite enraptured by tales of Korra's pro-bending career when she'd been a fresh face to the city, and had taken it upon herself to take up the mantle of the next generation of Fire Ferrets, well, the water bender of the team anyway.  And she found she was quite good at it.  That said, she knows one day she'll have to settle down and take up her mother's company one day, but for now, that day is many years off.  She plans to enjoy her youth in a way her own parents hadn't been able to do so during their own with the repeated attempts on their lives, the near complete hostile takeovers of the world, and the catastrophes that were narrowly avoided each time, although not without personal cost of various degrees.  It helps that her parents have encouraged her to enjoy her youth as much as possible, if responsibly, advice Katara has, so far, taken to heart as she does most anything else.  Besides, when you're the daughter to the Avatar, you don't do anything to piss off such a powerful woman, even though Korra's in her late sixties these days.  And don't even get started regarding Asami, one of the few people that could create a cell to keep someone like her contained in her sleep.  Time out with such potent guardians take on a whole new meaning, and pissing them off is not something she's about to risk.  :P
Appearance ||  5 foot, 6 inches, 132 pounds of slender, compact muscle with sparkling blue eyes and an easy, carefree smile on her face.  She keeps her lustrous raven black hair tied up in three, long, narrow ponytails as seen in the picture above.  Her skin is darker due to her Southern Water Tribe heritage, but her smooth, perfectly blemish free skin is courtesy of Asami and whoever had donated the other half of the genetic material so she could be conceived from the CEO's flesh.  Korra had volunteered, but Asam had insisted to the contrary....many times, or so the story goes.   >:)

Pet || Polar bear dog from Naga's litter by the name of Vex.
Hobbies ||  Reading, pro-bending, attending societal functions and parties, dressing up for such special occasions, bending training/fighting when the need arises, dancing, stuffing her face with as much seaweed noodles she can eat!  Yay for Water Tribe cuisine!

O/O ||  Ons:  Gentle, sweet, sensual romance/lovemaking.  Once some experience has been gained though, she'll be willing to explore more interesting things, but for the most part it'll be limited to oil massages, certain types of 'bending' both receiving and giving, oral, maybe some anal later, light to medium bondage, nothing too out there overall.
Off:  Scat, vore, watersports, mutilation, death, blood, etc.  See O/O for more comprehensive list.
Theme Song ||  https://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=CssgXbpqHb8
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

la dame en noir

At first I was like "but how did they have a kid?" and then I kept reading.

She sounds precious!
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

la dame en noir

Quote from: Vercile on May 29, 2016, 08:02:23 PM
Interested, love to put my CS in Asap.

Edit: Are all Benders applicable?

Yes!

The only one that I would consider a little OP would be the sub of water bending - blood bending. Everything else is up for grabs.
A&A | FxF |

Vercile

Great, thank you for answering so promptly! I'll have something up sometime this evening. <3

Vergil1989

There's the water based healing and ice bending in the water bending arts as well, but aye, bloodbending or the even more rare psychic blood bending would be pretty OP.  And thanks Dame!  'Massive breath of relief now that I know you approve' lol.  Seriously, I was wondering if you would given the nature of who she is and how she was conceived, but I'm glad you liked her.  ;D
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

la dame en noir

Quote from: Vercile on May 29, 2016, 08:23:32 PM
Great, thank you for answering so promptly! I'll have something up sometime this evening. <3
No problem! Take your time :3 I'm excited to see what you come up with.

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 29, 2016, 08:24:11 PM
There's the water based healing and ice bending in the water bending arts as well, but aye, bloodbending or the even more rare psychic blood bending would be pretty OP.  And thanks Dame!  'Massive breath of relief now that I know you approve' lol.  Seriously, I was wondering if you would given the nature of who she is and how she was conceived, but I'm glad you liked her.  ;D

OH yeah, forgot about ice and healing - not nearly as op as blood though.

My character will be boring Earth/Metal bending. Mostly because I find Metal benders extremely sexy lol

aka

Su

Lin

Kuvira lol
A&A | FxF |

Vergil1989

Lol nothing wrong with that.  I like metal benders too, and the fact Kuvira was voiced by Zelda Williams, daughter to the great and sorely missed Robin Williams, is just a bonus in my opinion.  Who knew she could do such an awesome dictator?  :P  Joking aside, I'm trying to decide on a theme song for Katara.  I have a few broad ideas but nothing really concrete.  I'm open to suggestions though.

I also had a thought.  Given the fact Future Industries is basically the leader in all things technological, especially now with everything they've done to help rebuild and keep the city up to date, even with the Spirit Wilds and what have you taking over parts of the city, they might have extended their reach to....more intimate related stuff lol.  Basically a branch of Future Industries might have started developing bender friendly sex toys and what have you.  Just throwing that out there as an idea, but if you want to expand on it at all, I'm all for it.  ;D

la dame en noir

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 29, 2016, 08:33:47 PM
Lol nothing wrong with that.  I like metal benders too, and the fact Kuvira was voiced by Zelda Williams, daughter to the great and sorely missed Robin Williams, is just a bonus in my opinion.  Who knew she could do such an awesome dictator?  :P  Joking aside, I'm trying to decide on a theme song for Katara.  I have a few broad ideas but nothing really concrete.  I'm open to suggestions though.

I also had a thought.  Given the fact Future Industries is basically the leader in all things technological, especially now with everything they've done to help rebuild and keep the city up to date, even with the Spirit Wilds and what have you taking over parts of the city, they might have extended their reach to....more intimate related stuff lol.  Basically a branch of Future Industries might have started developing bender friendly sex toys and what have you.  Just throwing that out there as an idea, but if you want to expand on it at all, I'm all for it.  ;D

Even though I definitely want to keep this roleplay sandbox - while also having major story arcs

I'm all up for sex toys

I BRING THEM! I even have the idea that metal benders are the best at coming up with them on the spot >.> lol

Going back: I screamed when I found out that was Zelda a few weeks ago. Then I almost died when I found out she's an out bisexual

*grins* lol
A&A | FxF |

Juggtacular

I have a guy I'm working on. Bolin and Opal were busy.  >:)

Vergil1989

Lol glad to hear you say so.  Granted, I'm all for the story arcs and what have you as well, but this is Elliquiy, it's expected we partake in some form of carnal delight every now and again.  :P

Joking aside, I didn't know that about Zelda, that just makes it more awesome in my opinion.

Anyway, here's something I found a while back thanks to a good friend of mine.  You might want to be ready to tear bend, that's all I'm saying.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV5NYiFPFWA

And hey Jugg!  Glad to hear it!  Since I got the daughter of the Avatar, they can definitely be friends if you're up to it.  Hell, they could play for the Fire Ferrets together if you want to go that far, up to you though of course.  Just throwing out ideas as they come to me lol.  Feel free to ignore me though too, but I'm happy to have you along for the ride since you've always been pretty cool to hang around.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Juggtacular on May 29, 2016, 08:43:13 PM
I have a guy I'm working on. Bolin and Opal were busy.  >:)
YASSSSSS!~!!!W@;q1weqed wioEDHE'

i'M SO HAPPY YOU'RE JOINING OMG
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

NOOO I dont wanna tear bend! lol

Also, if anyone knows anybody thats into Korra/Avatar - let them know about this. I need more male characters! :3
A&A | FxF |

Juggtacular

Yo Vergil, good to see you again. I could definitely see them being friends. I picture the entirety of "Team Avatar" like Modern Family. A bunch of groups and families that have their own thing, but are all connected. And they're both 18 so I can see them having grown up together. Also he is indeed a Pro-Bender, following in his dad and uncle Mako and Auntie Korra's footsteps. So yeah, being the Earthbender for the new generation of Fire Ferrets would be awesome.

Lol, hi la dame. Good to be writing with you again.

Vergil1989

Hehe, alrighty then!  Whoohoo!  Lol I'm good now, promise.  ;D  Team Avatar is back in action!  Well....sort of, we're still missing a fire bender, a non bender, and an air bender.  Any takers out there?  Jokes aside, I'm glad you agree Jugg.  This'll be awesome, at least I hope so.

And sorry Dame, not sorry, for making ya tear bend.  Asami finding the next Avatar though, giving the kid the same necklace she gave Korra, I about cried I saw that video the first time.  ;D

If you remember your Avatar lore, he picked that object out of many because Korra, his past life, wore it while she was still around.  And since Korra lost the connection to her past lives, he only has her to draw from, which makes it even more special.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Vergil1989 on May 29, 2016, 08:56:41 PM
Hehe, alrighty then!  Whoohoo!  Lol I'm good now, promise.  ;D  Team Avatar is back in action!  Well....sort of, we're still missing a fire bender, a non bender, and an air bender.  Any takers out there?  Jokes aside, I'm glad you agree Jugg.  This'll be awesome, at least I hope so.

And sorry Dame, not sorry, for making ya tear bend.  Asami finding the next Avatar though, giving the kid the same necklace she gave Korra, I about cried I saw that video the first time.  ;D

If you remember your Avatar lore, he picked that object out of many because Korra, his past life, wore it while she was still around.  And since Korra lost the connection to her past lives, he only has her to draw from, which makes it even more special.

I'm putting on the blacklist for that!

D: lol jk
A&A | FxF |

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on May 29, 2016, 07:29:03 PM
I would like to ask everyones input on what we should add to New Republic City.

We have a bending school now, but I'm looking for new ideas.

I'll be making a character and ooc thread sometime tomorrow. I'm slowly working on the World Building thread now, while also joining another group game and replying to 1x1 rps.

I'm so damned happy that people are showing interest.

Maybe we should have like a Hospital with lots of water based treatments with waterbenders in it.

Comic shop as just a place to hang out. (*cough So Emah can get the latest issues of The Shadow Bender)

Hmmm maybe a boardwalk/amusement park?

eehhh Jugg! *pounces and noogies you* ^_^

Fancy meeting you here buddy :P *Now eager to see the characters you come up with*

Vergil1989

Lol the comic shop isn't a bad idea.  As for a hospital, Katara would definitely volunteer there given her upbringing.  Charity and generosity is just a part of her nature because of who raised her.  So yeah, she'd be at the hospital, using the skills Great Gran Gran Katara taught her when she wasn't busy with other stuff.  ;D

la dame en noir

I like how everyone knows Jugg

BUT I GOT TO GO TO DRAGON CON WITH HIM! D:

*flips hair* lol

And Lustful - I like your ideas. I would definitely like to see places to hangout and a hospital sounds great as well.
A&A | FxF |

Lustful Bride

Quote from: la dame en noir on May 29, 2016, 09:14:22 PM
I like how everyone knows Jugg

BUT I GOT TO GO TO DRAGON CON WITH HIM! D:

*flips hair* lol

And Lustful - I like your ideas. I would definitely like to see places to hangout and a hospital sounds great as well.

It is inevitable that we will all get hurt, so at least a hospital is established and could lead to other fun scenarios, like having a stand off with a gang, and stablishing that the Hospital is a safe zone, and anyone who tries to start trouble there, is in for a beating. Maybe even having to pay a visit to a certain Don, coming to him on the day of his Daughter's Wedding, in exchange for a favor one day (though that day may never come)

I only ever went to one convention, in Baltimore. Left the hotel for two hours to go to the Conn and returned to find someone had been shot at our hotel and the cops were there. @3@ well it was an experience at least.

Juggtacular

There also needs to be an arcade or food place where people hang out too. Or just a mall. Teenagers need their malls.

Juggtacular

Player || Juggtacular

Name || Taozin "Tao" Beifong
Age || 18
Sexuality || Hetero
Gender || Male

Bender? || [Y]
Power || Earthbender

Occupation || Pro-Bender [Moonlights as a Mercenary]
Connections || First child of Bolin and Opal. Great-Grandson of Toph, Grandson of Suyin & Baatar, Grand-Nephew of Lin, Nephew of Baatar Jr, Wei, Wing, Huan, and Mako.
Skills || Metalbending, Lavabending, Stealth, Combat

Personality || Taozin is a hardworking individual first and foremost. He knows that natural talent only gets you so far, but hard work benefits everyone. He always pushes himself and those around them to be the best they can be, and perform at their best. He's not a killjoy or a stickler though. He's actually a pretty laid back guy who likes a good joke or prank now and then.

He can be professional when necessary, but more often than not you'll see him acting like the cool, funny guy that he is. Taozin has been said to embody the fierce determination both his mother and father displayed in their younger years. And like his uncle Mako, he's something of a ladies man. At the end of the day though, he's an unflinchingly loyal friend and powerful ally to have on your side.

Background || After several amazing years dating, Bolin finally popped the question and Opal said yes. They got married, and Bolin as well as Mako were formally invited into the Beifong family. The couples days were filled with fun and adventure, until one day they noticed a bump in Opal's belly. A trip to the doctor confirmed that she was pregnant, and all of Zaofu started to prepare.

When the day came for her to give birth, Opal had a lovely baby boy with green eyes, dark skin, and a rare defect that gave him blonde hair. She and Bolin loved their son though, and after he was given back to them, they named him Taozin. Growing up in Zaofu, he had all the love, care, and support he could need...as well as the guidance of three families of skilled Benders. So it was no surprise when he showed a high level of bending skill from a young age; although he took after his father and the rest of his mothers side instead of gaining Airbending like his mom.

And thankfully, little Tao loved training, and he spent all of his free and extra time learning more, getting better. It was even discovered he was one of the rare Earthbenders who could manipulate metal as well as lava. As he got older, he joined a Jr. Bending League and started to make a name for himself. Of course his dad and uncle couldn't be prouder to see him following in their footsteps.

When he got old enough to go pro, he became the Earthbender for the new generation of the Fire Ferrets, along with his cousin Katara. Although he loves the fun, and fame that Pro-Bending brings, Tao has a thrill for adventure that he hasn't quite been able to satisfy, so he moonlights as a mercenary, basically taking any good paying jobs that need a skilled Earthbender.

Appearance || Tao's body is a sculpted masterpiece from hours upon hours of training day after day after day. While he doesn't eat like a monk, he does treat his body like a temple and makes sure he is always in perfect condition. He's pretty tall, about 6'3, which is a rarity, but helps him out tremendously in his matches. His golden-blond hair is usually kept shaved low and very high on his head, a style he found out about when he was younger and decided he liked it. His eyes are a sharp seafoam green.

Pet || TBD
Hobbies || Training, Skirt chasing, racing, going on adventures, cooking, Pro-Bending, Power Disc

O/O ||
Oral, Anal, Foreplay, Public Sex, Risky Sex, Seduction, Vanilla
Gore, Vore, Scat, Watersports
Theme Song || Desire

la dame en noir

Quote from: Juggtacular on May 29, 2016, 09:27:31 PM
There also needs to be an arcade or food place where people hang out too. Or just a mall. Teenagers need their malls.
But like

This is 1920s-40s noir style world

wtf is and arcade doing there?
A&A | FxF |

Juggtacular

Quote from: la dame en noir on May 29, 2016, 09:29:06 PM
But like

This is 1920s-40s noir style world

wtf is and arcade doing there?

After the introduction of the Satomobile and Varrick's Movers, I figured the more steampunk vibe would have a mix of tech. But it could also be an arcade, but just have different sorts of games and stuff.

Vergil1989

You totally suck right now Dame lol.  Joking aside, what about me LB?  You didn't say a thing to me!  Jerk.  Lol beyond that, I also like your ideas Bride, especially since they're rather fitting for the setting at hand and it fits some of our characters pretty well to boot.  The comic shop is a nice, more modern touch lol.  That and don't forget Varrick's mover enterprise!  I imagine that's taken off like a bottle rocket by now, and still going strong!  Hell, he probably got a foot in the porn industry, the perv lol.  Again, joking aside, although it wouldn't surprise me if he did, mover theaters around the world would have likely popped up by now I imagine, so something along those lines would be fitting for this as well I figure.

As for the hospital stuff you put up here LB, that's not bad either.  It'd help to establish said safe zone status with the daughter of the Avatar making herself present during such a stand off against the gangs.  "And don't come back!"  Cue giant ice balls chasing the few still able to run down the street lol.

Also, I'm still looking for a song for Katara, but this was one of the few that kinda resonates for me for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXk2XGGkD-Y

I know, it's Devil May Cry, but this is a far gentler, more opera sounding song than most of the heavy metal stuff you get from the series.  It's more in tune with Katara's gentler, compassionate nature though, so it fits, sort of, on that point at least.  ;D

...............Sheesh LB, way to take the fun out of a Con lol.  I'm just glad you're alright at the very least.  Sorry you had to go through that though.