U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Banned for being so damn handsome
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for waking the beast in me.

Autumn52

Banned for blaming that on me. It was already awake.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

Then U R Banned for unleashing it!

Autumn52

Banned for being unleashed >:)

Mr Bigglesworth

Banned for wanting me leashed.

Galanthor

banned for not leashing yourself

Skadii

U R Banned for not hugging me yet this morning! *pouts*

Galanthor

banned for not taking into amount how sleepy i am *hugs, kisses nose*

Skadii

U R Banned for not letting me help you wake up! *huggles him and kisses his cheek*

Galanthor

banned because you can't sleepy galanthor is sleepy

Skadii

U R Banned for doubting my powers of persuasion!

Autumn52

Your Banned for not kissing me yet.

*hugs you happily*

Galanthor

banned for driving everyone crazy with your awesomeness

Skadii

U R banned for getting in the way when I am trying to kiss Xandi! *leans overtop of Galanthor to kiss Xandi*

Galanthor

U R banned for never kissing me

Autumn52

UR Banned for not letting me give you a hug yet

*warmly hugs Galanthor*

Galanthor

U R banned for not just group huggins me *hugs her back, before giving her a kiss on the cheek*

Stone

Banned for being in Germany this time of the year! You lucky dog, you!  ;D
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Galanthor

banned because i don't know what you mean...it either rains or theres a wet heat...it's not really nice here

Stone

Quote from: Galanthor on August 10, 2012, 10:46:39 AM
it either rains or theres a wet heat...

Precisely! Banned for not appreciating rain!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SickBoyUK

you are banned  cause i accidentally hit you with the ban hammer when i was aiming for somebody else ...........honestly i wasnt aiming for you

Stone

Banned for having lousy aim.

Autumn52

banned for still choking that girl

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for staring at me.