Companions (M/F and F/F)

Started by Foxypockets, March 15, 2011, 09:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foxypockets

I'm new to this, so forgive me.

First idea is essentially a baron who has a lot of land, and is one of the more popular lords in the kingdom. His land is the most prosperous, so men from all over send their daughters to his estate to meet lords (potentially the baron himself) and gain schooling in being proper ladies of the court. The baron is an awfully attractive man, and makes it a point to make every lady feel special. You could be either a lady of his court, or a servant. If you're a lady, you would have to win him over, as he wouldn't want any trouble involved from taking a lady's virginity. If you're a servant, he could be spoiling you because it's what he likes to do, and he likes the practice, or you could have caught his attention and been special. Or both.

Second idea is essentially a bodyguard and a royal getting together and struggling through it not being okay for a royal to have relations with a commoner. If you want to be the princess, I would be a female bodyguard. Or I could be the princess, and you could be a male bodyguard. Bodyguard would be dom in either situation. Um.

Have you ever seen Firefly or Serenity? If you have, then you know what a companion is. I'd want to play one of those. Maybe we could go somewhere with that. I don't really want it to be a sci-fi setting, though it could be. We can negotiate what happens here.

As far as everything else goes, I'm really new at this, so please be gentle. I'm shy and I'm not comfortable with very much. I'd also really like a descriptive writer. I don't care if you're a lady playing a lord or a lord playing a lady. Or anything in between. You can post here or PM me. I don't mind. <3  ;D
*~You can't take the sky from me.~*

Foxypockets

Pairings I would be interested in:

Medieval:
GuardsmanxGuardsman
PrincexLady
PrincexServant
PrincessxLord
PrincessxServant
NoblexServant
NoblexNoble

Fantasy:
PrincessxMaleDragonShapeshifter
CommonerxMaleDragonShapeshifter
ElfxHuman
ElfxHalfelf

Psuedo-Modern:
RevolutionaryxSpecialAgent
RevolutionaryxRevolutionary

All of those can be expanded on. Bold is what I would prefer to play, but they're all really negotiable.

Sorry I forgot to post this originally.
*~You can't take the sky from me.~*