Victim of the Vampire (Shade226 and Bluevamp)

Started by Shade, February 09, 2010, 11:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluevamp

~looked at him as he got up and stood there in front of me to leave I reach for his hand and grab it and held it~ you will come back,,, yes''' I mean if I let you go, you will come back to sit and talk with me, to vist; I hope that you will and that I can trust you,,, so untill then I will be seeing you ~as I turned him around to look at me I placed a kiss on his check~ that for walking me home and I thank you too, please be careful going home this early morning nite Zane my friend,,, I will trust you to come back nite
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

As she grabbed my hand, I half expected her to ask me to stay. I'm not sure I would've been able to turn her down, if she had. But it was late, and I was getting tired. When i felt her kiss my cheek, I could feel the heat on my face, my cheeks reddening. "I'll be back... I promise." I opened the door. "Goodnight." I started my walk home, my thoughts jumbled. I had gone on this walk to clear my head, but my visit with Bluevamp had prevented that from happening. Now all I wanted to do was return home, collapse onto my bed, and sleep for as long as I could.

Bluevamp

Mmm now that was an ok little visit that he and I had, now to why I let him go like that fore, I need to feed some fresh blood, but then again I did and was able to drain some of his energy and that soul of his Mmm now that is something to think about, his a very nice kind soul, well its late and I need to rest some, for now I just have that old blood that I have put away in the back ~go's and gets it and drinks it~ well I see that this is going to be very internesting, yes in deed ~thinking oh but what if he don't come back oh I must not think about things like that I need to rest and lays down t sleep~ well untill we meet again Zane
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

As i slept that night, i dreamt about Bluevampire. She would smile coyly at me, and motion for me to come closer. As I did, she would trace her fingers over my face, and whispered things like: 'you're all mine now... you belong to me...you can't escape me, even if you wanted to...' Finally, I woke up and checked the time. It was 3 in the afternoon! 'Oh well' I thought. 'It's not like I have a job, or anything else to do...' I had enough money saved up that I would be fine for awhile, but I'd rather not wait until my account balance reached $0.00 before I found another job. Still, I doubted I was in any condition to find another job at the moment. Maybe in the next few days, I'd find something.

As I chewed on an apple from in kitchen, I wondered about Bluevamp. She wanted me to see her again. But we hadn't exchanged numbers or anything... did she just want me to show up at her house sometime? And what was with that dream I had? Something like that should've disturbed a normal person... but the dream didn't bother me at all... it felt oddly comforting. I shook my head, and headed for the bathroom to take a shower. Once I had finished that, I checked the time. It was almost 4 o' clock. Now was as good a time as any, I suppose. I left the apartment, and headed over to Bluevamp's house. As I approached the front door, I looked at the windows. The curtains were all drawn. Maybe she wasn't home. But it wouldn't hurt to check, right? I knocked a few times, and waited to see if she would answer.

Bluevamp

as I was still sleeping and for the very first time having a strange dream of that guy I met in the park, draining of his face and hearing his voice in my head while I was dreaming it,,, then I awaking to a sound, I sit up and kinda looked around and then heard it again,, oh its the door, someone is at my door, this I don't understand, now to why would anyone be here and at my door, so I look out my widow first but could not see no one so I go and walk down the sitars to see who this nut that was at my door, I open it and there he stood,,, ~that guy from last night as I was thinking~ I was standing there in a long black nitey,,, well as I said well what bring you here my friend is there something wrong ~as I look him over and see how much nicer he looks in the daylight, but I was standy up and out of the sunlight, even tho I can go out into it, I still have to be very careful, so you want to come in and have a seat while I go change ~takes his hand and show him to the liveingrom to sit~ now I'll be right back ok
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

she takes me by the hand, and leads me over inside. I blush, seeing her in her black nitey. "Oh, nothing's wrong... I... I'm sorry, I hope this isn't a bad time." I sat down in the same place as I had late last night, and sat there patiently. Why was she still wearing a nitey? Was she still asleep when I came by? She must've stayed up later after I had left. Why had I come here? What was it that drew me to this woman?

Bluevamp

I come back down and into the liveingroom, so you come back to see me Zane what brings you here, ~standing there in a dark deep valvet red dress with a low cut and sits down~ you what to talk to me or you need something Zane ~thinking I can not get over this and to what is happening to me,,, here he is and I should be ripping his throat out for his blood, but he interst me... so why I feel this why~ well Zane tell me what is that is troubleing
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"I... I'm not sure." I answer quietly. "I just wanted to come and see you again." I considered mentioning the dream, but I thought it would just be too creepy to bring that up. "There's something about you... something that I can't quite figure out." I looked directly into your eyes as I said this. "Something inside tells me that... I'm in danger here... that I should leave, and avoid you at any cost..." I slowly reach over, and touch your hand. "But I can't. And I don't think I want to, either..." I whisper.

Bluevamp

heh yes ~as he touchies my cold hands, as I hear and listen to him speak how that voice of his send chills up my back, and tat not easy~ as I was as I was saying Zane I understand it to what you are saying and know to what you mean, you are saying I too feel that way, I'm not to sure of why this is or to why its happening, but I don't mind fineing out do you Zane, and it good to have someone come here to vieist me,,, its late in the afternoon almost eveing would you like to stay I am sure I can dig something up for you to eat and then maybe go for that long walk in the park, its up to you Zane ~~thinking to were in the hells is I going to get human food at to fix for him~~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I smiled. "I'd like that. I feel a bit bad about having you prepare dinner by yourself though. Would you like some help in the kitchen? I'm no master chef, but I'm sure I can help with something... or we could eat out somewhere?" I was kind of hoping she would choose to stay here, though. I could afford to eat out, but it would drain my bank account quicker, and I really didn't want that.

Bluevamp

~ reading his thoughts I knew that he could not afford it~ no that be fine I tell you what if you could and will for me please and that is could you run to the store t get a few things that you will need'' I mean we will need if you would please and then I can perpair the dinner for us, tell me to what you like and we will get it and fix it, and if you want too you can help me in the kitchen, but only a little ok, ~looking at him with a cheerful smile on y face and my eyes are more blue and softer~ and please get a blotter of red wine too if you don't mine ~smiling at him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Well, I'm in the mood for pasta... how does fettucini alfredo with chicken sound?" I melted seeing her smile. And her eyes... wait, was it just me, or did her eyes change color? Yesterday they were a blue green, but now they had turned to a softer blue color. Maybe she was one of those people who's eye color changed depending on their mood or something. Still, they were amazingly beautiful. "And I'll be sure to pick up that bottle of red wine for you." I smiled back and stood up, ready to pick up what we needed for dinner.

Bluevamp

~I go into the kitchen to try and clean and fix it up a little since I have not had anyone here in such a long time and I really don't need to go in there for anything not unless it for my blood I have put away~ well he should be back soon with all that stuff,,, Mmm I wonder if I still remember to cook and still be good at it, ~got done with the kitchen and go into the liveingroom and started to sit and hear him in the distance coming and now he at the door and I open it befor he knocks on it
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I'm about to knock the door, but she opens it before i get the chance. I flashed her a grin "Knew i was coming?" I walked into the kitchen, and set the groceries down. It seemed a bit dusty in there, but i shrugged it off. "Ok, fettucini noodles... alfredo sauce... a chicken breast... and two bottles of red wine" I said, as i pulled each item out of the grocery bag, along with the other ingredients we'd need to make dinner.

Bluevamp

well how about you take one of those bottle of wine and open it and pour us glass full ok... and I will get the noodles in the pot and you then can start the alfredo sauce ready with the chicken ok,,, kinda pushing things out of the way hiding them,,, so you never told to why you came back over here''' wait or did you ~giggles~ sorry I sometime over look a lot,,, but you do seem to be in a better mood my friend, I take it that you are over your X-girlfriend and just put it behind you,,, o ~after bumping into him there in the kitchen~ ooops sorry I didn't mean too bump into you
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I blush as we bump into each other. "I-it's ok." I start working on the sauce. "Well, the reason I cam over was... I had to see you. I just had to, I can't think of any other way to say it." Now that the sauce was ready, I started cooking the chicken. "As for my ex... I can't just mope about it forever, can I? life goes on." After finishing up the chicken, I grabbed one of the bottles of red wine, and poured each of us a glass.

Bluevamp

well now that good news to hear and just to seeing you feeling a little better about it all as well too, I'm glad that you see and look at it that way,,, watches him move around there in the kitchen and feeling his blood and smelling it too,,, ~Mmm as I was thinking and to have him here at my home and he came on his own too~ well life is life not much you can do to it or with it just make the best of it that you can right,,, well come lets sit and eat and enjoy the meal and each other company ok and maybe you can tell me a little more about yourself , so we sit to eat and started talking well him mostlee and I listen
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

As we eat, I told Bluevamp about myself. Where I grew up, where I went to school, what my plans were, and how I managed to screw most of it up. She was surprisingly easy to talk to. She seemed very interested in everything I had to say, and asked all kinds of questions. As I finished the last of my bowl of pasta, I looked and saw that she had eaten very little of hers. "Are you feeling ok? You didn't really eat much."

Bluevamp

as I set there listen to him talk tell me all about himself and the past, its like I kinda knew him but I know that I don't, and no I wasn't very hungary but it was good you did a good job on helping me fix it, well you did most of the work for me ~as I look up into his eyes to finely see them and tell the color,,, ~smiling & blushing~ for the first time in her life and feeling a bit shy too~ how about that other boltte of wine ready for it,,, you know what befor I tell to who I really am and all* I would like to get to know you a little better and maybe you do too as well,,, I hope anyways but its up to yyou Zane and please don't worry if you hurt my feelings or not ok sweetie
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I smile. "yeah, i think some more wine sounds good" I uncork the second bottle of wine, and pour a glass for each of us. "But, we've talked about me all through dinner. I think it's time I got to know more about  you, don't you think?" It was true, even after all of this, I still knew very little about this woman. All I knew was that her name was Bluevamp, and that she lived in this house by herself. I had to learn more about her.

Bluevamp

~thinking of what to do to not talk about me, now not the time I don't think he could handle it~ come lets put thses dishies away and retried to the liveing room ok, ~so the dishies are done and we go into the liveing room and sit~ look maybe some other time we talk about me but right now how if we go foe a walk in that nice park that we met at,,, and just maybe I will tell you just a little of me ok, ~~so we put our coats and I grab his arm by wraping mine around his and walk out f the house
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

i frowned at her respons, but nodded. She would tell me about herself when the time came, when she was ready. We walked through the park, her wrapped around my arm. We came to the edge of the lake, and admired the view, the glow the moon cast on the water. "I know you're not ready yet... there's something about you, that you aren't ready to show me yet, either because you think it'll scare me away, or maybe it's embarrassing for you to talk about... but I'll be ready to listen when you want to talk, ok?"

Bluevamp

as  I stand there with him by his side it was very strange this wried feel again as I held on his arm and hear his words, now what this don't tell me that you feel something too, it is abit strange my dear Zane and as for myself well yes to both,,, I don't want to scear you off, I want you to know me first then when I tell you about me,,,, then maybe you will be understanding of me and my ways... and yet I want too but not now but I will tell that I have came from a very old little town and was not like this all my life, well almost not all...~ pulls away and walks a bit from him~... I am sorry for braking my word to you about telling you after you told me of yours ~turn my back againest him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I walked up behind you, and wrapped my arms around your waist, and pulled you against my chest. "I know it's not easy, being open with other people, putting yourself out there, it makes you feel vulnerable... believe me, I know the feeling all too well. But I'm willing to wait as long as it takes, ok?" I brush a lock of your hair out of your face. "Whenever you're ready, I will be too... I'm not going anywhere."

Bluevamp

I catch my breath a bit as he dose that putting his arms around me, ~but I pull away from his warm hot body of blood flowing it I could not do it~ I turned and faced him look I, uhm we better get back its getting a little more colder out here reaches for his arm and held it come we will talk on the way back, you know that I is a bit oldfashion about a lot of things and my home is in need of work if you are good with fixing up a house I will pay you what you need to work on my home for me, and that way you will get to know me even better ok Zane, ~lean up and kissed his check and smiled~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}