Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

How could I not give Kate Bekinsale a 10?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

RampantDesires

I can only see eight of her fingers, but those abs get a solid 10 ;)

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Nico

Renegade Vile

7 - I like this one. It's got passion and potential in equally large spades. Very nice find and also one I've never seen you use before, Nicholas.
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Beguile's Mistress

Deamonbane

Five for one flower, five for the other = 10
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Nico

Beguile's Mistress

I seem to be stalking you but what can I do?  You're a 10!

Despairs

Jyuu:Ten.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

King Serperior

6 - Kind of blurry, so I can't quite see all the details, but nice nonetheless.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Deamonbane

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

King Serperior

Quite nice.  Perhaps not as lovely as many you have had before, but quite lovely indeed.  8.5

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Renegade Vile

<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Verasaille

9 for an interesting expression on his face.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Nico

Deamonbane

While it's not my favorite of yours, it's very nice. I would like to know the story behind this...

Miscellany

A solid 8 ,  I'd like to see where those hands could go.

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Trigon

Mimetisme

10! I do some miss my NES days sometimes.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Caedy

No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Despairs