Forbidden Love

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, December 17, 2007, 01:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

A romantic story set in the 1800's  of a forbidden love that struggles to flourish when all around a world is crumbling.

The base backdrop of the story is the heroine of the story is from a a Dakota tribe of the Sioux and her soul mate is Crow.   Whose tribe is age old enemy of her people.  Who have sided with the white men.  It is around the time of Custard, of Sitting Bull.  As the two will struggle to find their place amidst the turmoil that will ultimately bring their world to an end. 

More later,  as flesh out further details for the one and one setting.

Dragoondawg25

hmmm shows alot of potential i think i would be interested in playing a part in this game. ;D
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Sam

I'm more than likely not a good candidate for this game, but I'll be interested in reading along if/when it gets going.  Do you have any specific ideas how you'll incorporate the culture-clash between Lakota and Crow?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Dragoondawg25 on December 17, 2007, 10:29:34 AM
hmmm shows alot of potential i think i would be interested in playing a part in this game. ;D

Hmmm, my Fenrir  ;)   However, this is not the Wendigo or Uktena   :P

Quote from: Sam on December 17, 2007, 02:46:46 PM
I'm more than likely not a good candidate for this game, but I'll be interested in reading along if/when it gets going.  Do you have any specific ideas how you'll incorporate the culture-clash between Lakota and Crow?

Well the main differences in the Dakota and Crow is as follows.

The  Dakota patriarch society solely.   An any could with achievement rise to become a chief if male.  However the women ruled the home. 

Now the Crow on the other hand, through not matriarchy was very balanced and had woman as chieftains. 

In terms of dress, the Dakota, Men wore buckskins pqnts and loincloths.   While the women wore buckskin dresses.  Both with bead work, adorning the dress.  An since the Dakota and Lakota indians.  Same people just different pronunciation from where they were at.  Wore long straight black hair often to mid back.   Linking their Asian heritage.

The Crow now,  the men were vain.  Often wore their hair down past their butts.  An dressed in beaded worked buckskins.  While the woman just tossed on plain simple leathers and often cropped their hair short.  A stark contrast to the Sioux.    Even though they were afford opportunity to take positions of power in the tribe. 

Dragoondawg25

Whaps, i thought i was a good kinfolk i did some research and played the part rather well thank you very much msss Silver Fang Princess  :P ::)
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Sam

Quote from: Asherah on December 17, 2007, 10:09:19 PM
Well the main differences in the Dakota and Crow is as follows.e positions of power in the tribe. 

That's a nice, brief rundown of some differences, but I was curious to know how you planned to incorporate cultural-clash issues in your proposed game.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Sam on December 18, 2007, 08:46:23 AM
That's a nice, brief rundown of some differences, but I was curious to know how you planned to incorporate cultural-clash issues in your proposed game.
Quote from: Sam on December 18, 2007, 08:46:23 AM

Well the challenge will not only be the cultural differences from one tribe to another.  The real meat of the background of the story.  Will be the simple fact that the Crow brave will work as a U.S. calvary scout.  As this is based around the time of Custard.    So they will be dealing with the influences of white man society as it pushes and infringes on the way of life that has always been.   

An to quote a line from a movie.  What becomes of them?  The world will decide, it always does.