What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon pencil skirt, black and white patterned long-sleeved silk blouse, sheer black stockings, black heels.

gaggedLouise

Slim black jeans and wine red/heather sweater (at the band between those two tones)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Zaphod

Charcoal gray double vented, two button light wool suit jacket, matching trousers, wine red tie, white button down shirt, black dress shoes.

AmberStarfire

One of these cardigans (it's not me in the picture):
http://www.carrollsirishgifts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/11/thumbnail/920x880/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/h/d/hd4025par.jpg

Short, navy blue floral dress and black stretchy trousers (like yoga pants?) under.

Beguile's Mistress

Beige aline skirt, mint green long-sleeved blouse, beige stockings and black heels and belt.

LoveCandle

Trust me... you will never forget me

Koto0005

shorts, t-shirt, hat, knee high socks, black shoes.
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pencil skirt, red camisole under a red and white striped long sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black heels.

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray pencil skirt with purple and blue tweedy flecks, lavender long-sleeved blouse, smokey sheer gray stockings and gray belt and heels.

Twisted Crow

Boxer briefs and socks. That's... pretty much it.

Beguile's Mistress

Red shirt-waist dress with short sleeves, full skirt, black buttons and belt, beige stockings and black heels.

WyldRanger

Beautiful as always, BeMi :)

OT: blue jeans, black socks, red short sleeved t-shirt and black slip-on loafers.

AmberStarfire

A short sleeve t-shirt with a unicorn on it, a jumper with rainbow stripes and PJ pants, because I got rained on when I went out earlier and these were handy to change into. :)

Amber Meave

Dirty jeans from working in my garden, pink There is no remedy for love but to love more T-shirt and bare feet (also a little dirty still, sorry  :-)).

Amber Meave

ArtemisHighmore

Beautiful Mystery

Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

MelisaArtemis

Naked as the day I was born... in the office... dun ask :P

Goldmoon

Just my silky thin robe and nothing else as I am about to go to bed.

Beguile's Mistress

Navy pencil skirt, white long-sleeved blouse with navy polka dots, sheer navy stockings and navy heels.

Dovel

Button down black shirt, tan slacks, and a wicked grin.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Thesunmaid

Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: working on them Current Status for RP:Tentatively looking

WyldRanger

Toad the Wet Sprocket tour shirt and jean shorts.

Sindara

Dark grey scrub, blue headband, purple socks, blue/glitter sneakers,  old beige Victoria's secret bra, old striped cotton underware. Blah.
Ons and Offs.......