[On hold!] "Date With Destiny" Fighting League - Character Creation

Started by Twisted Crow, May 23, 2014, 06:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted Crow

Lol true strike seems like the safe starting token.

I'll give her a look over while adding Jr to the roster as a near-complete. Everything looks good so far, Vaulera.

Twisted Crow

Karla looks good. Adding her now.

Could you elaborate on the standing fetish? I'm assuming this is like a standing fuck kinda thing?

Vaulera

Yeah, just standing sex, basically. Any position from standing, I'd say, just sort of a thing!

Vercile

Vaulera,

Looking to be a rival of yours in the story, thus my taunting yet playful P.M. xP

Jr

Quote from: twisted crow on May 28, 2014, 04:15:37 AM
Jr. The only thing I'm scratching my head on is his Art. And his strike damage should be based on Power. So it should be 5. Not sure where 3 is from.

Did I put something like that up there? I need to go look. Heh. I'm sleepy.

I fixed the math error. Also, it says that a Standard Art can be any kind of skill you have outside of fighting. I could pick something else, if that doesn't work for you.

Zeth

Hey crow, can I just be a pervy commentator/ring announcer? Or would that be to much of a distraction?

scribus1000

I thought an Art was meant to be a bonus to the combat itself, i.e. gaining XP for something or some sexual technique.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Twisted Crow

The only things I have for Arts are the Trainer (Fighting Style) and Sex (Position/Move/etc). It has.to be relevant to sex or teaching fighting so far... it just can't be another fighting style.

Jr

Twisted Crow

Vaulera

At some point or another I would love to put in something exotic like Silat for a fighting style, but I'm not sure how that would work! And of course, having more player interactions is the best way to make a game engaging, Star

Twisted Crow

silat would be a neat addition. I would just have to decide what it would give in bonuses. :)

Jr

Has anybody heard from the GM lately? They haven't posted anything in a while.

Vercile

I've been really busy myself so I haven't been keeping focus on E all too much, But I am still waiting this eagerly.

scribus1000

I agree, but hope the GM's doing alright, last I heard of him he said he was sick.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Twisted Crow

It's true. I have been having serious health problems but I'm on a recovery process. So, good news. I think I might check the last poll and put up another one. Likely adding the actual combat and non-con system soon this week. By design, its supposed to be fairly straightforward but I also need to test it. Either with my own dice or on a dicebot in a "mock match" with another player or something.

I appreciate that you guys are still interesting in how this could take off! :D

Batman4560

Twisted Crow

Oh, awesome. While I was on bed rest, I was a little worried that interest in this would fall stone dead. I'm glad to be wrong. :-)

steelsmiter

I'm still in but I get irradiated wednesday, so I might be down for a week after that.
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

scribus1000

I'm still totally interested too, and could volunteer for this mockmatch with any character of mine.

Twisted Crow

Twisted Crow

Might have to look it over again and adjust.

Kelly Lin Choi
NPC

APPEARANCE & VITALS

K. Choi

Bio

Kelly joined Date With Destiny out of Seattle, though she feels like she is more than just the next pretty face with something to prove. Born in the US, she only speaks English and very little Korean. She learned kickboxing as a teen, though she has adapted it for street fighting purposes. Kelly is no stranger to unwanted attention and has had to "keep men in check" either verbally or physically. An open virgin, she is confident in the many risks on the show, particularly for the losers. It's said that while she is fierce on the mat, she is actually quite kind in person outside of DWD.

Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight (Heterosexual)
HT: 5'5
WT: undisclosed
Ethnicity: Asian (Korean)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

STATISTICS

Character Level: 1
XP: 0
Cash: $400
Fame: 10
Career Fights Left: 30

Max HP:  54
Max ST:  55
Max CT:  54

Power:     4
Body:       5
Dexterity: 4
Mind:        4
Charm:     5

Strike/Grab:    d20+4
Defense:         d20+4
Initiative:        d20+5

Strike Damage: d4+5
Hold Damage:   d4+9
Throw Damage: d4+13
Ecstacy Mod:    d4+5

FIGHTING STYLES

-Brawler: 1
(+1 Strike Damage, +1 Initiative)

ARTS

-Trainer (Brawler)

UNIQUE TRAITS

-Class Act

WEAKNESSES

-Extra Sensitive Area (Hips)

-Fetish (Doggy Style)

TOKENS

1x Underdog

Twisted Crow

Updated: A new Off-Season thread for group freeform roleplay until I get the system up.

Zeth

Name: Fifi Dame
Player Character

APPEARANCE & VITALS
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Fifi is a mysterious and charismatic fighter. She sometimes doubles as the Master of Ceremonies (MC) when not fighting. That means she introduces fighters and maybe do post fight commentary. Her Gimmick is a fighting French Maid and she likes to do submission holds. She usually wears an eye patch to cover up her mismatched eyes.

Sex:Female
Orientation: Bisexual
HT: Average
WT: She won't say.
Ethnicity: French and Japanese mix.
Hair: Blue
Eyes: One Blue, One Gold.

STATISTICS

Character Level: 1
XP: 0
Cash: $400
Fame:
Career Fights Left:  30

Max HP: 54
Max ST:  54
Max CT:  55

Power: 4
Body:4   
Dexterity:4 
Mind:5       
Charm:5

Strike/Grab:    d20+4
Defense:         d20+5
Initiative:        d20+4

Strike Damage: d4+5
Hold Damage:   d4+10
Throw Damage: d4+13
Ecstacy Mod:    d4+5

FIGHTING STYLES
MMA: +1 Strike Dmg, +1 Hold Dmg

ARTS
Vaginal +1

UNIQUE TRAITS
Alertness

WEAKNESSES
Fetish (Anal Sex Doggy style): If an opponent is using a particular move or position, they receive +2 when reducing your climax threshold.

Extra-Sensitive Area (Ass): Your opponents automatically receive a +1 when reducing your climax threshold when targeting this specific erogenous zone. This area must be specified at character creation and this weakness can be selected again for a different part of the body. Cannot be taken with Sensitive Body.

Bonus Pts: 1, Cure Cost: $1000
TOKENS
Outwit

I think that is everything. Let me know if I missed anything.

scribus1000

I'm not a GM, but I would recommend you shrink those images or at least put them inside spoilers.

Also, your character looks hawt. ;D