Panoply —» Phase Two

Started by Ophelia Ryan Alexiou, January 16, 2019, 05:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ophelia Ryan Alexiou

Panoply

All right, technically that's a cornucopia, but panoplies are hard to obtain pictures for and that's close enough because it's a panoply of foodstuff. Good enough, right? Well, good enough for me, anyway, which is really all that matters. Welcome to my thread, anyway.

Most settings I play in are my own evolving literary creations. There are also several different fandoms that I am comfortable to play in, but I prefer to play in my own evolving literary settings in development. I have been called a "world-builder," by friends. I take pride in that descriptor, as I put a tremendous amount of time, energy, and heart, into developing my literary universes.

I have an extensive and growing gallery of information about each of my four literary settings, on deviantART. Please feel free to message me if you discover an interest in writing with me based on anything you read below.

Please make certain to review Panoply —» Phase One to examine my list of yes, no, and maybe.
Also, please be aware I do not use images for my characters. I am simply not interested in that.

Note:
I am not experienced at romance stories and they are rare for me.
This does not mean I am averse, I'm simply unaccustomed to that.
I normally play submissive, but can play Dominant or non-D/s, too.

Predicted Maximum Wait Time for Posts: 3 to 5 Days

Ophelia Ryan Alexiou

The Memoirs of Lhune
[ a literary universe of mine ]
This universe is best considered to be a high hard fantasy universe which can range from historical to futuristic with reminiscence to cyberpunk fiction.

I can play androgynous characters, female characters, hermaphrodite characters (Dominant or non-D/s), or male characters.

Gallery Link: The Memoirs of Lhune

Gallery Link: Races

Note:
Format is DOMINANT × submissive. If you want a romantic variation of the pairing or role reversal, please let me know. I would be happy to discuss that, as well.

Aristocrat × Aristocrat

Aristocrat × Aristocrat

Your character is a young member [ 16 to 20 ] of a successful aristocratic family. My character is a young member [ 21 to 24 ] of another aristocratic family in the same region. Our characters have been known to one another for an extended period of time, maybe even all of their lives, and they're actually quite fond of one another, one could even describe them as the best of friends despite the noteworthy age difference. As your character is reaching the age when marriage pressure starts to be applied, your character approaches mine to propose the idea of sexual intimacy and is soon informed by my character that they are sexually submissive. Your character takes this as encouragement and moves to dominate my character and receives a favourably subservient response which encourages them. Is your character in love with mine, or are they beginning to view my character as a fun plaything and a way to preempt any effort by their parents to "encourage" them to "entertain" marriage prospects regardless of gender?
Aristocrat × Artisan

Aristocrat × Artisan

Your character is a youthful member [ 19 to 22 ] of a successful aristocratic family who stands to inherit the family's aristocratic estate within the city and their not inconsiderable wealth. My character is a locally-revered artisan of some descriptor who is considered to have a future of becoming part of the aristocracy and the accumulation of considerable wealth for remarkable talents in spite of their own relative youth [ 26 to 30 ]. Soon your character approaches mine to discuss the making of arrangements for a long-term patronage of my character's artisanal talents, in the interests that my character in the future should think fondly of your character's aristocratic family when mine joins the aristocracy. However, when they meet one another, your character is surprised by the unexpected attractiveness of my character, and sees another opportunity before them, an opportunity to obtain the talents of a gifted artisan, the pleasures of a beautiful lover, and the enhancement of their own aristocratic future. Which of these, though, is the most important to your character, as they set out to seduce my gifted young artisan?
Aristocrat × Noble

Aristocrat × Noble

[ 1 ] Your character is a successful aristocrat in a prosperous noble realm, either self-governing or part of a larger nation. My character [ 17 to 21 ] is a member of the local nobility and is slightly younger than your character -- but by the laws of the region, my character must marry to inherit the noble title and inherit the family's noble authority. Given that the local realm has fallen on hard times, my character's choices have been narrowed: my character must wed a member of the local aristocracy who has an interest in them. Your character presents themselves as the best choice from amongst those looking to take advantage of the opportunity to ascend into the nobility.

[ 2 ] Your character is the young heir [ 18 to 22 ] to an aristocratic family and a talented officer in the local military structure. An up-and-comer in the local military and a staunchly patriotic defender of the area of their birth, your character has caught the eye of my character, the young member [ 16 to 19 ] of the governing family. The area could be an autonomous city or self-governing noble realm within a larger nation, or a free-standing city-state or independent barony. In either case, there are hostile forces and the area is not flawlessly secure. Your character is selected to teach my character how to use arms and armour, and our characters quickly become romantically and sexually entangled in the course of that arrangement. This scenario idea can work with your character as a cavalry officer, infantry officer or naval officer for the location in question.

[ 3 ] Your character is a young aristocrat [ 18 to 21 ] from a family which is one of the founding families of gunpowder, ushering in the Dawning Age of Gunpowder. My character is a young member [ 16 to 18 ] of the local noble family who has recently inherited governing authority for the noble realm. This noble realm could be a barony with a baronial fort, a larger area with a noble capital, or a free-standing and autonomous city-state, either independent or within a larger nation. The realm is known for the might of their military, and the recent appearance of gunpowder has solicited my character's interest, and your character has been summoned to the noble fort or noble capital. On arrival, your character is at once enchanted by the attractiveness of my character, and your character makes a bold proposition. Your character proposes that if they should have an opportunity to prove themselves a worthy lover to my character, their family will provide adequate firearms, and firearm training, to modernise the noble realm's locally-legendary military.

[ 4 ] Your character is a young member [ 20 to 23 ] from an aristocratic family who has recently inherited all of their family's holdings and possessions, bringing them to prominence in the noble realm which they hail from. In a landlocked city, your character's family possesses a shipyard which has recently produced one of the first airships ever constructed, ushering in the Airship Era. Your character, then, seeks audience with my character, the young governing noble [ 17 to 19 ] of the noble realm in which they make their home. This could be a barony with a baronial fort, a city-state with a castle, or it could be a larger area with a noble capital; it could be independent, or autonomous within a larger nation. In an attempt to impress, your character invites my character aboard the airship to demonstrate it, and while the ship is in the air your character gives mine a tour. Our characters end up becoming sexually intimate while the ship is in the air, but what will happen when the ship returns to land?
Aristocrat × Royal

Aristocrat × Royal

[ 1 ] Your character is a member of the national aristocracy in a nation whose royal coffers are struggling in light of a major war at a shared border with a nation whose inhabitants are followers of the Creeds Diaboline. My character is a young member of the royal family [ 16 to 18 ] whom your character has sought the hand of in marital union, to marry into the royal family, even if such union would not bring your character into the line of succession. According to national law, members of the royal family are only allowed to be married at their own consent, but my character feels the nation requires the aid of this aristocratic family's coffers too much to refuse. Will your character prove to be a good spouse .. or will it be a loveless marriage where my character's body is the price for your character's financial support of the crown?

[ 2 ] Your character [ 18 to 20 ] is a member of the national aristocracy in a small nation which is plagued by enemies on all sides, independent noble realms and autonomous city-states ruled by followers of the Creeds Diaboline. My character is a young member [ 16 ] of the royal family who has just inherited their nation's crown in a time of national peril. Your character's mother, father, or both, see opportunity in the state of national affairs, and send a proposal to the royal capital that the needs of the nation compel my character to accept. Your character's family offers a magnificent new weapon to the royal armies: firearms -- but in exchange, the crown must welcome your character to the royal bed and must marry your character. Will your character seek to earn the love of my character, or see my character as merely a sexual object to be used and enjoyed whenever my character is not in the midst of the duties and obligations of rule?

[ 3 ] Your character [ 20 to 22 ] is a young member of the national aristocracy in a modest yet prosperous monarchic sovereignty; under your character's leadership, the family's servants have manufactured one of the first airships ever built. My character is a young monarch [ 17 to 19 ]; when your character arrives in the royal capital by air, mine is instantly enchanted and mesmerised by the incredible ship. Your character offers the crown a chance to do what no member of the royal family before them has ever done: to see the nation from the air. A day and a night of romance and enchantment follow, and our characters end up in bed in the captain's cabin of your character's airship. In the morning, yours fears the worst for having bedded the young crown-bearer, but when my character wakes, they make a compelling offer -- if their family builds airships for the crown, they will happily marry your character.

Artisan × Aristocrat

Artisan × Aristocrat

Your character is a respected member [ 25 to 30 ] of the local aristocracy. My character is a young, up-and-comer [ 18 to 22 ] journeyman artisan of the swordsmith's guild, whose knives and swords demonstrate a remarkable innate talent. My character soon notices that yours hangs around their wares frequently, admiring not just the wares but also the artisan, and whose furtive behaviour intrigues my character. When your character finally works up enough nerve to approach them for something more than just their wares, will it be for a permanent patronage arrangement, or will your character admit to desiring something quite a bit more intimate?

Assassin × Aristocrat

Assassin × Aristocrat

Your character is an assassin [ 20 to 23 ] who has been hired by a member of an influential aristocratic family in a region rife with political intrigue and aristocratic warfare conducted in secret and outside the knowledge of the peasantry. My character is a young member [ 16 to 18 ] of an even more influential aristocratic family whose power exceeds the power of your character's employers, but whose wealth may be only comparable or may even be lesser. Your character has been instructed to eliminate my character, who is the heir-apparent of their influential aristocratic family - instead, however, the assassin finds themselves enamoured with my character for one reason or another. This could be their relative piety and the overall goodness-of-heart, it could be the gender-notwithstanding physical beauty of the character, or it could be something else, we can work a reason out on why if neither of those is enticing. Ultimately, your character ends up as my character's lover, admirer, and most ardent protector as well as a devout enemy of their initial employers, accordingly. The methods your character uses to safeguard mine after becoming enamoured are entirely up to you - it could be counter-assassination or counterespionage, it could be approaching the local nobility or even the crown (should a royal family exist in the storyline we work out from this scenario concept) about this blatant attempt to shift the balance of power within the local aristocracy. Surely those with whom my character's family holds influence, would not be pleased to hear of an attempt to cull their familial line.
Assassin × Noble

Assassin × Noble

[ 1 ] Your character is an assassin [ 19 to 22 ] who has been hired as the instrument of contrivance for a count or a countess in a nation heavily inhabited by followers of the Creeds Diaboline. Your character has been hired to eliminate my character, the last living member [ 16 to 20 ] of a noble family who has inherited their family's baronial title and now governs a barony adjacent to the county of their employer. It soon becomes evident to your character, however, that their employer does not seek the best interests of the country but rather their own -- to absorb the barony into their county, and elevate their region to a ducal status. However, when your character takes note that my character is a pious follower of their same Diaboline deity, and an ardent patriot besides, your character decides they cannot in faith or in good patriotic conscience kill my character. Instead, the assassin comes forward with warning, and an offer of their services; this ultimately leads our characters to sharing a bed, among other things.

[ 2 ] Your character is an assassin [ 22 to 26 ] hired by someone of rank in their kingdom. My character is a young member [ 16 to 17 ] of an influential noble family line, whose noble realm stands on the border of their kingdom with your character's kingdom. My character's noble line has, for centuries, stood between the two royal families, using their influence to prevent the two kingdoms from having peace and occasionally wedding royal blood themselves to prevent marital linking between the two families. While there is legitimate reason for this, your character's employers are becoming personally offended and agitated by it, and have employed an assassin to terminate my character's family line by killing the single child of the most recent generation, my character. Your character successfully infiltrates the kingdom, and my character's family's noble realm, and makes contact with my character ... in fact, they make far more intimate contact than they or their employer ever intended them to make. Following a very satisfactory intimate interlude, does your character turn against their former employer because they've found love, or because they've found a little bitch they can dominate and enjoy who represents an opportunity to enter the nobility, themselves? When they turn, what do they do to safeguard themselves, consolidate their own new position, and perhaps even improve relations between the two nations by outing their employer? Who even is their employer, if not a member of the other nation's royal family?
Assassin × Royal

Assassin × Royal

[ 1 ] This scenario has been transformed into a short story which can be located here: Dei'Gan Hu, Act I. If someone would like to pick this up with me and convert it into something more interactive, please feel free to let me know. I'm very open and can play Aleis or Dei'Gan depending on your preferences. This story features assassin × prince, male × male, and troll × elf. I would be very much interested in turning this into an interactive story so if it interests you please do not hesitate to send me a message.

[ 2 ] The second-born of the royal family [ 18 to 20 ] of a successful nation has been targeted for assassination. In an effort to minimize the risk to their younger sibling, the crown prince orders his younger sibling should be protected not by a bevy of knights, but rather by your character, the nation's greatest assassin, tasked to the purpose of a "counter-assassination" mission due to the circumstances at hand. At the same time, the crown prince is also attempting to marry his sibling off, in an attempt to further alleviate the assassination threat by arranging for marriage; however, royal law also decrees that a member of the royal family may not be wed against their will. Thus, the brother sends suitors to attempt to woo them, and convince them that their potential value as a mate is high, that they represent both a stable economic environment, have a sincere romantic interest, and would be satisfactory in bed. Eventually, the royal and the counter-assassin end up in bed with one another, and the second-born royal discovers their preferred partner in the marital union their brother anxiously seeks to announce, is the nation's former top assassin.

Cleric × Aristocrat

Cleric × Aristocrat

[ 1 ] Your character is a member of the local aristocracy. My character is a Priest or Priestess of the deity observed by your character, who lives in the Shrine where your character comes to pray. As our two characters become more familiar with one another, your character begins to develop an attraction to my character, leading ultimately to a confession of desire. Your character is pleased to hear, though, that Clerics are not obliged to mandatory celibacy, and that my Priest or Priestess is amenable to a potential relationship with your character.

[ 2 ] Your character is a young local aristocrat [ 27 to 31 ]. My character is an attractive young cleric [ 22 to 40 ] who has the appearance of a person noticeably younger than your young aristocrat, who may be older or even the same age as my own. Your character has recently taken notice of my character's attractiveness when they come to the shrine to pray, our characters both serving the same Ambrosine divinity. Soon, your character opts to approach my character to seek further enlightenment on the scriptures of the faith, starting with whether their shared deity has a stated position on the sexuality of their clerics. Pleased to learn they do not, your character strives to seduce my character into their bed, while also learning more about the scriptures of their shared faith to be themselves a better servant of their god or goddess.
Cleric × Cleric

Cleric × Cleric

[ 1 ] Your character is a cleric of one of the Faiths Ambrosine, serving as a representative of the faith to a city, town, or settlement. My character is a cleric of one of the other Faiths Ambrosine, serving in the same manner, and both operate out of Ambrosine Shrines in the same population centre. When they meet, they experience a mutual attraction and mutual desire for one another, and each contemplates pursuit of such attraction and prays for guidance on the matter. Receiving favourable response from their respective gods, each decides it would be worthwhile to pursue a relationship, being two eternal clerics living in the same location with the same task before them.

[ 2 ] Your character is a studious young acolyte [ 16 to 19 ] in service to one of the Faiths Ambrosine, serving in a shrine. My character is a relatively young [ 25 to 40 ] Priest or Priestess in service to that same divinity. My character has been entrusted to tend to your character's spiritual education, teaching your character what it means to serve the god or goddess they have chosen, how to properly and appropriately represent their deity, and enlightening them on the scriptures of the faith. Your character becomes attracted to their attractive young religious teacher, and soon entreats my character to educate them sexually in the matters of love, lust, and bodily pleasures. My character is stunned although not offended or indignant - your character is informed that without proper consideration, it would be improper and that my character must pray and ask for divine guidance. Your young acolyte accepts this ruling; my character prays and receives divine consent for the acolyte's request - if my character desires to accept your character's offer, of course. Soon, your youthful acolyte begins to learn the ways of not only scriptures of the faith, but pleasures of the flesh.
Cleric × Farmer

Cleric × Farmer

Your character is a young [ 30 to 50 ] Cleric of the Ambrosine (your call: Aether & Hemera, Apollo, Gaia, or Isis) who has been travelling since their inception in their early twenties into the priesthood following a successful term as a studious young acolyte. My character is a young member [ 16 to 20 ] from a successful agrarian family with an enormous landholding in a region experiencing some manner of trouble that has started to weakening the agricultural productivity of their farms or orchards. Your character uses their divine abilities to counteract the waning fertility of the ground or to bring rain to quench the thirst of the land brought on by drought but begins to desire my character. After devoted prayer to their deity, your Cleric decides to pursue their desires and ultimately elects to remain in the area, constructing a shrine on land adjacent to the landholding of the family of my character. In gratitude, my character is given to yours - either as a spouse or as a slave, depending on your character's preferences and upon my character's consent, as the youngest and therefore by no means a familial inheritor.
Cleric × Noble

Cleric × Noble

[ 1 ] Your character is a local noble [ 18 to 23 ] who has become enamoured with my character, a Cleric of one of the Faiths Ambrosine. Your character seeks out my character for proper causes, bringing blessings of their god or goddess to your character's lands and people. In the course of this, they've found themselves becoming attracted to my character, feeling a mix of admiration and desire for my character. Perhaps your character is nervous and uncertain and initiates a pattern of behaviour that is meant to arouse my character's interest and charm them. Perhaps your character is guileless in nature, and comes forward to my character with an open statement of attraction and interest, to ask whether there is a chance for a relationship to blossom, and receives a surprisingly favourable reply.

[ 2 ] Your character is a somewhat youthful noble [ 28 to 33 ] whose religious convictions have been shaken as their autonomous noble realm seems headed for an especially brutal and blood-soaked civil war. My character is a young cleric [ 24 to 27 ] of one of the Faiths Ambrosine, one of the set responsible for running a small shrine in the border town of a small neighbouring kingdom. Your character has infiltrated the kingdom, incognito, to seek out guidance from the shrine where my character lives, prays, and provides spiritual guidance to the faithful. Stricken by the attractive features of my character, your character almost forgets the reason they came, but soon seeks the advice of an objective outside voice, and learns more about the faith of my character. Soon, our characters become sexually entwined, as your character submits sexually to mine, and entreats my character for aid in saving his modest homeland from a brutal civil war. My character agrees to seek intervention from their own god or goddess, to help avert a seemingly inevitable bloodbath in your character's noble realm, which soon becomes part of the kingdom in which my character was born and that my character serves as a humble priest or priestess within.
Cleric × Rancher

Cleric × Rancher

Your character is a young Cleric [ 28 to 32 ] of Artemis Zeurae, Gaia, or Isis. My character is a young member [ 16 to 21 ] of a ranching family having a long and successful tradition and vast, rolling pasturelands. Our characters meet when your character is drawn to the pasturelands because there's some malady afflicting the livestock of the ranch and your character has been drawn to do what they do and heal the pastures and heal the herds. While your character is in the process of this, my character is assigned to take care of your character's needs and desires and decides that he or she is willing to include your character's sexual needs. When my character offers your character his or her body, your character is surprised but warms to the idea fast, and unabashedly uses my character to satisfy their needs. Once the animals are healed, will your priest or priestess remained, enticed to stay and build a small local shrine to their goddess here, to continue to have use of mine, or will your character propose bringing mine along on their travels with them to have continued use of my character while they travel?
Cleric × Royal

Cleric × Royal

[ 1 ] Your character is a pious young member [ 16 to 20 ] of the royal family that rules a city-state or small nation, my character is member of the clergy of one of the Faiths Ambrosine. However, in addition to the piety of your young member of the royal family, your character has also become smitten with my character, has come to desire my character as a mate to share in royal duties, and royal privileges.

[ 2 ] Your character is a young monarch [ 19 to 23 ] whose nation consists of a large population who are among the followers of a different faith. Despite their overt patriotism, your character feels as if they must better-appeal to the followers of this faith, and seeks out my character, a Cleric of that faith, to propose union-of-convenience. As a representative of the faith, the faithful, and their god or goddess, my character feels compelled to accept this proposition, being themselves single and unwed, having committed to a life of service. Our characters soon discover, however, that the other is in fact highly attractive to them, not only on a carnal, sexual level, but also on an emotional level, on an intellectual level, and on the level of their passion for the wellness of the nation's people. Romance blossoms in the light of this unexpected revelation, between characters who may or may not have already grown sexually intimate in view of impending marital union, anyway.
Cleric × Spellcaster

Cleric × Spellcaster

[ 1 ] Your character is a Priest or Priestess of Apollo Zeurae or Isis and my character is a spellcaster of some non-elemental variety. Aligned at some level by their deity's affiliation with scholarship or with spellcasting, our characters both live in the same settlement, town, or perhaps even the same city and see one another frequently. Over time, mutual attraction has taken root between them, and one day, one of them decides to approach the other, with a confession of interest that goes beyond their simple shared interests and Ambrosine faith.

[ 2 ] Your character is a Priest or Priestess of one of the Ambrosine divinities, a pious adherent of their chosen deity [ 65+ ] and my character is a talented young Mana user [ 16 to 22 ]. Resident of a city-state inhabited by followers of the Faiths Ambrosine, they are surrounded by city-states devoted to the Creeds Diaboline, and must fight to defend the city of my character's birth. Your character feels an intense determination to defend the city, having lived there for longer than my character has been alive, though our characters look mostly similar in age. As our characters work together to assist in the defense of the city, your character begins to realise they have started to develop an attraction to mine. More importantly, they begin to recognise indicators that my character has also become very highly attracted to them, as well.

Please note: Despite the fact the character is chronologically sixty-five years old, clerics of the gods of Lhune do not age past their date of inception into the order as fully-invested priests & priestesses. For instance, if the character became a priest or priestess at 23, they would remain visibly 23 even at 65.

Commoner × Aristocrat

Commoner × Aristocrat

Your character is a successful member of the local aristocracy, but one who has not yet established themselves as honourable, respectable, or a source of moral authority in their community. Mine is a hardworking young member [ 19 to 22 ] of the lower class of the region but is also highly respected. Your character realises that if our characters were to wed, your character's respectability would rise a considerable level, which would be to their economic benefit. Can your character seduce mine, or will our characters discover sincere mutual love as a result of your character's seduction efforts?
Commoner × Farmer

Commoner × Farmer

Your character is a moderately young [ 20 to 22 ] commoner (for instance: cleaner, driver, labourer, messenger, etcetera). My character is the eldest child [ 17 to 20 ] of a prosperous agrarian family who are widely respected and whose massive landholding contains vast fields or grand orchards. Given your character's profession, our characters are fairly well-known to one another, and as my character came of age, your character has started noticing them and has developed an attraction, both to my character and the representative elevation in status from unskilled worker to a talented worker. Your character begins a campaign of seduction to enchant and ultimately bed my character and prove themselves a satisfactory lover and partner, one whom my character will elect to marry for love. After all, nobody marries a farmer for political advantage or excessive monetary gain.
Commoner × Fisher

Commoner × Fisher

Your character is a young commoner [ 21 to 24 ] living in a prosperous coastal town or well-populated coastal region. My character is a successful and well-respected young fisher [ 19 to 20 ]. Our characters interact frequently because your character's job takes them into direct contact on very much a regular basis, and your character begins to develop an affection for mine and used to the smell of the local fish that my character fishes from the sea from shore, or very near the shore, on a daily basis. Your character begins to work toward seducing mine, flirting and expressing themselves as a viable love interest for my character, who lives a decently comfortable life in a small local villa on the coast.
Commoner × Forager

Commoner × Forager

Foraging for Love, Act I : This is the introduction for the first scenario concept of this kind of pairing. The story is on Sibraccu, centred on a female dwarf and female gnome, Sadine Irelma and Alisari Maie. It is set in an URBAN FANTASY time period.
Commoner × Hunter

Commoner × Hunter

Your character is a commoner [ 24 to 29 ] who has recently started to work with a successful young hunter [ 18 to 21 ]. Your character could serve as my character's driver, or a messenger that frequently carries messages to and-or from my character for whatever reason, or could be a labourer that carries or carts hunted meat from my character's modest, attractive rural villa to the butcher and brings back the coin for it. Your character begins to admire my character's productivity and industriousness and becomes attracted to the youthful features of my character. Ultimately, your character's desires get the better of them, and they proposition my character for intimate interlude in view to the fact that they've never seen my character with any serious connection to any other. My character has a surprisingly favourable response to your character's proposition, but is your character vying for love, or an elevation in status with a talented and sensual younger partner to dominate and enjoy?
Commoner × Noble

Commoner × Noble

Your character is a respected member of the noble realm they live in -- your character may be an artisan, a merchant, a businessperson like an inne proprietor or the owner of a brewery or winery, anything along those lines. My character is the governing noble of the realm -- the ruler of a duchy, barony, county, maybe a margravate or earldom -- or perhaps the inheriting firstborn of that noble. Your character has by one means or another earned the opportunity to marry into the noble family, through some manner of challenge or contest. Our characters will now spend time together, and if your character can seduce my character into bed, they will be granted marital entry into the family.
Commoner × Rancher

Commoner × Rancher

Presently active/unavailable.

Your character is a commoner [ 25 to 30 ] who has taken notice of the youngest member [ 16 to 19 ] of a successful agrarian family, whose massive landholding houses considerable pasturelands. A long local association with the families in the area due to your character's occupation has led to a relative familiarity and the freedom to casually come and go into or across the properties. Your character could be a messenger with permissions to shortcut across properties to deliver messages, a carriage-driver, some manner of labourer, or otherwise "unskilled worker" vocation. Your character has recently taken notice of mine, however, and has noticed my character is demonstrating indicators of attraction towards your character, including mild flirtation. Does your character find themselves startled to discover an affectionate attraction to my character, or see an opportunity to seduce, and elevate their own status by marrying into a (relatively) prestigious ranching family?

Deposed Royal × Rebel Commander

Deposed Royal × Rebel Commander

My character is a member of the royal family [ 16 to 18 ] of a nation recently invaded by a malicious and wicked enemy which seeks to conquer the nation and cement their conquest by the complete extermination of the royal family. Your character is the commander of the nation's surviving military force, now pressed into the role of rebel commander seeking to defeat the invading force, reinstate the last survivor of the royal family to the throne, and preserve the sovereignty and independence of their imperilled nation. As your character works to free occupied sections of the country and protect the only lawful claimant to the nation's throne, the two become enmeshed romantically and sexually, pressed together by the challenges of their time.

Divine Servant × Cleric

Divine Servant × Cleric

Your character is a cleric in one of the Faiths Ambrosine, stationed to serve in the shrine of their god or goddess in the capital city of a nation. My character is a warrior-servant of that same deity, sent to watch over the faithful and protect the shrine. As our two characters come to know one another, and spend time with each other, as would tend reasonably to occur for two people living in such modest accommodations, they become attracted to one another. Soon thereafter, they become sexually and romantically intimate with one another.
Divine Servant × Divine Servant

Divine Servant × Divine Servant

Your character is a servant of one of the Ambrosine divinities. My character is a servant of one of the other deities of the Ambrosine pantheon. Our characters meet when both are guided to a settlement or city-state inhabited by followers of their respective divinity, which is beset by enemies and having no allies nearby, only hostile adherents of the Creeds Diaboline. Our characters have been guided to this population centre to defend the faithful and assist in the strengthening of their fortifications, in the hopes of ensuring the growth of the settlement and the safety of the devoted. As our characters work together to this end, romance and desire blossom between them.
Divine Servant × Noble

Divine Servant × Noble

Your character is a local noble [ 19 to 22 ] who has found themselves in the company of a servant of one of the Faiths Ambrosine, having perhaps prayed ardently at the appropriate Shrine in the hopes their lands and people would be granted such a servant being sent to watch over and protect them. However, when my character arrives, your character is surprised to discover that the prayed for aid, is no greying warrior or wizened sage, but is youthful and strikingly attractive, even sociable, amiable and accessible. Your character begins to experience unexpected feelings of attraction and interest and soon decides to act on those feelings, perhaps by attempting to seduce my character, perhaps by asking about my character's level of sexual accessibility in a more discreet and general manner.
Divine Servant × Royal

Divine Servant × Royal

Your character is a young monarch or their heir-apparent [ 18 to 23 ] whose nation hosts a large and successful shrine to my character's god or goddess in the nation's capital. Your character happens, it turns out, to be one of the followers of my character's god or goddess, and my character therefore frequently stands watch as your character prays. The ardour of your character's faith, perhaps also the aesthetic beauty of your character and the manner in whence they pray, ignites both admiration and desire in my character. On the realisation that my character has an interest in them, yours then feels the need to pray further, in search of a sign that such a relation would be permissible and that their shared deity would bless such a union. Receiving a clear, favourable answer, the youthful royal expresses the mutuality of their interest, and the two consummate a newfound relation in the place where the young royal prays, in the full view of their god or goddess.
Divine Servant × Spellcaster

Divine Servant × Spellcaster

Your character is a servant of one of the Ambrosine divinities. My character is a young but talented member [ 18 to 22 ] of the local arcane community in a city-state or independent barony inhabited heavily by the worshippers of the Faiths Ambrosine. Sharing borders on all sides but the sea with regions occupied by adherents of the Creeds Diaboline, my character's homeland is constantly at war for the simple continuance of survival. Your character has been sent by their divinity to assist, and when our characters meet, your character feels an instant attraction but restrains themselves admirably in view of the mission. However, as your character begins to realise they are the subject themselves of my character's intense attraction, they begin to relax their guard, and an intense and earnest attraction blossoms between them.

Elemental × Aristocrat

Elemental × Aristocrat

Your character is a young member [ 16 to 20 ] of a successful aristocratic family in a prosperous city -- could be a noble capital or an independent city-state -- who is soon to inherit familial home, wealth, and interests. My character is an Elemental from the Elemental Plane of the deity your character is a pious follower of, which garners them the attention of my character. My Elemental decides to visit the ardent young aristocrat, which rapidly becomes an intimate sexual experience between the two. Your character decides that their home should become a haven for the element, and quickly commissions arcane alterations that will make their home and property highly accommodating to my character and their Element, so they can remain indefinitely.
Elemental × Cleric

Elemental × Cleric

My character is an Elemental who has taken an interest in your character, a Cleric living in a perilous area in the service of a deity somehow associated with the Element of my character. One day, your character is engaged in combat against overwhelming odds in defence of their hometown and their homeland, and my character comes to their aid. Your character becomes quickly attracted to mine and begins setting up an area in their hometown where my character can easily crossover from the Elemental Plane to the Mortal Realm, allowing our characters to seriously pursue a real relationship.
Elemental × Elementalist

Elemental × Elementalist

A burgeoning young elementalist [ 18 to 19 ] has a favourable encounter with your character, a noble-spirited elemental of their own elemental affinity, and the two become amicably acquainted with one another. Following this encounter, and the brief period of acclimation with one another, the young elementalist facilitates an area of the Mortal Realm to be amenable to their newfound friend and companion, allowing the Elemental to come to the Mortal plane of existence with some level of relative freedom. As their relationship blossoms, it turns in an intimate direction, either as expected or unexpectedly, and the two become lovers.
Elemental × Noble

Elemental × Noble

Your character is a young member of the nobility [ 16 to 19 ], either a recent inheritor of the noble title or the heir to it, whose noble realm is experiencing a noticeable shortage in something important. As a result, your character has decided to attempt to entice an Elemental of the appropriate sort to come to the realm by having enchanters and enchantresses make the area more accommodating to such an Elemental. My character is such an Elemental, and when they are successful, your young noble realises they are physically and sexually attracted to my character when my character crosses into the Mortal Realm in your character's noble state. Soon, our characters become sexually intimate .. and my Elemental decides to stick around for a while to help the noble realm, and help themselves to a sexy and agreeable companion. Note: Risk of pregnancy if my character is male or hermaphrodite.

Elementalist × Aristocrat

Elementalist × Aristocrat

Your character is a young member [ 18 to 21 ] of the local aristocracy. My character [ 16 to 19 ] is a young member of the local arcane community who specialises in the manipulation of some sort of Elemental Mana. It begins when our characters meet one another when your character's parents commission mine for some manner of work, and your character becomes attracted to the talents, and youthful vibrancy, of my character. Granted permission from one of their parents, yours starts attempting to charm my character in the hopes of the blossoming of mutual romance between the two of them.
Elementalist × Cleric

Elementalist × Cleric

Your character is a talented young elementalist [ 16 to 20 ] who has started to feel attracted to mine, an acolyte [ 20 to 24 ] of one of the deities associated with your character's chosen element. Due to their mutual focus, our characters bond over similarities in their abilities and become close, sexually, leading to the blossoming of romantic interests between our characters. Our characters are both the residents of a city-state or independent noble realm, which has hostile neighbours, inspiring them to focus on their combative abilities to protect themselves, each other, and their hometown.
Elementalist × Noble

Elementalist × Noble

Your character is a young member [ 20 to 24 ] in their local nobility -- the governing authority of an independent city-state or independent noble realm, such as a barony or margravate, or the incoming heir of that governing authority. This could also be part of a small monarchic nation, in which your youthful noble has recently inherited noble rule. My character is a talented young elementalist [ 16 to 18 ] who has garnered your character's attraction and desire, and your character has decided to set out to seduce my character. A talented young apprentice in their element, but innocent and broadly inexperienced with life, my character is easily charmed and seduced by your character. Can your character teach mine how to be a good mate, a safe and healthy source of relief for your character's intimately submissive tendencies?
Elementalist × Royal

Elementalist × Royal

Your character is a young member [ 16 to 19 ] of the royal family of a small nation or monarchic city-state. My character is a talented young elementalist [ 18 to 20 ] who has recently gained the attention of the royal family for their patriotism, talent, and valour in the field of battle. Your character's parents have encouraged your character to charm mine, but soon your character is the one to feel charmed. As romance blossoms and intimacy is shared, will our characters grow to love one another, even as war looms on one of the nation's borders?

Exotic × Humanoid

Exotic × Person

[ 1 ] Your character is a male, from one of the exotic races -- this could be a centaur, a cervintaur, a faun, a griffin, a harpy, a leontaur, a lupintaur, a naga, or a satyr. My character is a young adult [ 17 to 21 ] -- perhaps a local who has gotten lost or a non-local who is a runaway or a wanderer, who has become hopelessly lost in the environment your character lives in. Your character, a devout follower of one of the Faiths, is compelled to help those who are in need, and facilitates the rescue of my character, as well as bringing them back to your character's native settlement. My character feels attracted to your character and offers to provide intimate attention if your character likes it, by way of expressing their appreciation for the timely assistance.

[ 2 ] Your character is male, and a member of one of the exotic races -- this could be a centaur, a faun, or a satyr. My character is a young farmer or rancher [ 19 to 22 ] in a modest noble realm, either independent or perhaps simply autonomous within a larger nation. Your character has had a run of misfortune in their travels -- recently attacked by followers of the Creeds Diaboline, or they have been unable to find water for days or suitable food for a week. Stumbling weakly into my character's fields or pastures, they come upon my character and ask for assistance. My character readily welcomes them and offers hospitality, bringing your character into their home or the barn where their livestock or draft horses are housed. Bringing your character nourishment, and binding their wounds if needed, my character charms and enchants yours with their humble sweetness. Your character commits to helping them in their work and helping to defend my character's home and lands, and the two soon become sexually intimate and, then, romantically entangled.

Forager × Farmer

Forager × Farmer

[ 1 ] Your character is a young but talented forager [ 20 to 24 ] and my character is a young farmer [ 18 to 23 ] who has recently inherited their family's farmlands. Seeing one another on a regular basis with a slow realisation that their professions are mutually beneficial, our characters begin spending time in one another's company, and attraction blossoms as a result.

[ 2 ] Your character is a talented young forager [ 20 to 22 ] and my character is a young farmer [ 18 to 20 ] in the dawning age of gunpowder. Your character has recently been troubled by a hostile presence in the forest, and my character -- someone your character has known for a long time, largely due to the similar professions and proximity of my character's farmland to the borderland forests. As yours has started to have trouble with followers of the Creeds Diaboline in the vicinity, my character offers your character a rifle and training in how to use it. Over the course of this our characters develop an even deeper bond and end up in bed together as a result.

Hunter × Forager

Hunter × Forager

[ 1 ] Your character is a talented young hunter [ 18 to 22 ] and my character is a young forager [ 18 to 22 ]; one day as your character is out hunting, they spy my character. My character is perhaps in danger, a would-be robber stealthily creeping up on them or a deadly constrictor beginning to coil around them, or is perhaps in a compromising position, bathing in a forest pool. Your character approaches, either to render assistance or to simply let my character know they are there, while politely adhering to the rules of conduct and, if my character is bathing, not gazing upon my character's body uninvited. Our two characters soon start working together, your character hunting and my character foraging, and a sense of attraction blooms. Perhaps my character becomes attracted to yours and then yours starts to slowly realise an attraction to mine or the reverse, and soon enough, the two become intimate out in the deep forests of this part of their homeland.

[ 2 ] Your character is a talented young hunter [ 20 to 23 ] in the dawning age of gunpowder. My character is a young forager [ 18 to 21 ] who has begun to have trouble with hostile forces infiltrating the border forest from a nearby settlement, city, or region, inhabited by adherents of the Creeds Diaboline. Your character is an experienced rifleman, and when your character encounters mine in peril, yours takes advantage of their rifle and their hunting experience to eliminate the enemy infiltrators. Thereafter our characters become more associated with one another, working together as my character learns the use of firearms themselves, soon ending up being sexually intimate out in the dangerous forestland.
Hunter × Rancher

Hunter × Rancher

[ 1 ] Shepherd's Prize, Act I : I can play as either Timoa Lei the blue troll tomboy shepherdess, or Yeptimus, the hunter | green drake.

[ 2 ] Your character is an attractive young rancher [ 18 to 21 ] and my character is a youthful hunter [ 18 to 21 ] who has considerable experience in rifle use in the dawning age of gunpowder. Your character's ranch is positioned on the borderlands of the small nation or noble realm they are in, and has started to have trouble with hostile forces crossing into their pasturelands. Our characters have known each other for a long time, as my character hunts in a national forest near their pastureland; soon enough, your character asks my character for assistance. When my character gets your character a rifle and teaches them how to use it, your character begins to develop an attraction to mine, and soon, they're sexually intimate and my character becomes an experienced skirmisher to defend the pasturelands.

Knight × Aristocrat

Knight × Aristocrat

Your character is a young aristocrat [ 16 to 20 ] from a very successful aristocratic family, who has recently learnt things about their family that make them feel ashamed of their family and the lifestyle their family has afforded them. My character is a young member [ 21 to 24 ] of the knighthood in the native region from whence both of our characters originate. Your character one day sees my character and becomes attracted, and sees a chance to bring honourability to the family and to relieve their own feelings of shame. Your character sets out to seduce my character into punishing him or her, violating him or her sexually, and eventually, ideally, marrying your character to not only alleviate your character's shame but bring honour and virtue to the family's troubled truth.
Knight × Commoner

Knight × Commoner

Your character is a knight. My character is a local citizen, neither part of the aristocracy nor nobility in the community, but a respectable member of society, all the same. Your character, despite far higher station in the nation or city-state in question, becomes attracted to my hardworking, attractive young [ 18 to 22 ] citizen, and spurns marriage for social advancement in favour of pursuits of the heart.
Knight × Noble

Knight × Noble

Your character is a member of the local knighthood [ 20 to 25 ]. My character is a young member [ 16 to 19 ] of a noble family in a noble realm or a modest kingdom where the knighthood is extraordinarily well-regarded. Our characters become acquainted with one another through the ordinary means, and soon become sexually intimate with one another, your character attracted to the innocence and beauty of my boy or girl, while mine is attracted to your character's honour, valour, skill, and integrity. When my character's family begins discussing the possibility of marrying mine off as the youngest child for familial benefit, your character takes advantage of their position in the knighthood to declare their desire to marry mine for themselves. The law of the realm, or the modest kingdom, entitles knights to declare themselves a suitor of priority for any male or female in any noble or aristocratic family whose family has begun to discuss marriages of convenience versus marriage for love. Your character takes advantage and uses this law to my boy or girl their spouse, who will live with them in the accommodations of the local knighthood if it should be necessary.
Knight × Royal

Knight × Royal

[ 1 ] A young heir to the throne [ 16 to 17 ] has come of age to marry, but the traditions of the kingdom decree that the selection of a suitor involves a competition to win the hand of a royal family member by defeating the chosen champion of the said royal in combat. Your character is a knight of the realm, and the chosen champion of the heir. According to the traditions of the kingdom, if no would-be suitor can defeat the champion within an allotted time frame, the champion of the heir wins their hand in marriage and becomes a member of the royal family.

[ 2 ] The heir to the throne [ 18 to 23 ] of a flourishing nation oversees national infrastructure projects and internal economic concerns, which sees them travelling about the nation's interior frequently, accompanied appropriately by a retinue of knights and handmaidens, a royal entourage. In the course of these travels about the nation, the heir becomes increasingly close to, and eventually intimate with, your character -- a knight in their service, who becomes a trusted confidante, later a lover, eventually a mate who will aid in the ruling of a nation.
Knight × Spellcaster

Knight × Spellcaster

[ 1 ] Your character is a knight, who has encountered a member of the arcane caste of the nation or city-state in which they serve. My character, some manner of local spellcaster, is a young up-and-comer [ 19 to 23 ] in their branch of the arcane, deeply loyal to their nation. As the two become acquainted the seeds of attraction bloom, despite the fact there is a frequent divide between knights and the wielders of magic -- even civilian ones, like my character.

[ 2 ] Your character is a talented young knight [ 20 to 24 ] of a modest but stable city-state whose citizenry is comprised of those who follow the Faiths Ambrosine, but braced by multiple neighbours who pray to the Creeds Diaboline. Even as the city stands on the precipice of battle on a daily basis, the knight becomes aware of my character, a blossoming young Mana user [ 17 to 20 ] who demonstrates the talents of a future warcaster. A devout follower of the Ambrosine and ardently patriotic to the city-state of their birth and childhood, my character has decided to take both arms and arcane talents to keep it safe from hostile neighbours.

Nonhumanoid × Humanoid

Nonhumanoid × Humanoid

[ 1 ] My character is a young adult [ 16 to 20 ] who has become lost in the wilderness, either near to their current place of residence but in an unfamiliar area, or because they are a runaway or some sort of traveller. Your character is male, and a member of one of the beast races -- your character could be an asene, a drake, a kumiho, a manticore, a pegasus, a salamander, a sphinx, or a unicorn. Both of our characters are followers of the Faiths Ambrosine, and as a pious follower of the Ambrosine your character feels morally compelled to offer assistance to mine. First escorting my character into their personal place of residence, your character asks for only one thing in return for the assistance they are providing to mine: assistance in bathing. A fair and simple request, my character obliges yours, and assists your character in getting clean, until my character is confronted with your character's impressively large penis. Even as your character tells mine they can ignore that area, or that they didn't mean to insinuate that my character should wash this, my character becomes attracted to the sweet aroma of your character's pleasant musk. When my character decides to indeed take on the responsibility of washing your character's phallus, your character happily and readily allows them to do so without complaint.

[ 2 ] My character is a young farmer or rancher [ 19 to 22 ] who lives in a modest noble realm, either one that is autonomous or a self-governing region within a larger nation. Your character is male, and from one of the beast races -- your character could be an asene, a drake, a pegasus, a salamander, or a sphinx. Your character has recently been attacked by followers of the Creeds Diaboline, and though your character came out alive, they are badly wounded, and have found their way to the pastures or fields of my character. When my character discovers yours, my character binds the wounds of your character and helps them to their home or guides them to a barn where your character may get a bit of rest (depending on your character's size). In appreciation, your character decides to remain in this area and help defend my character and my character's farmland or pastureland and homeland, and joins the local defense forces. As your character comes to know mine better and notices the humble sweetness of my character and their hardworking nature, your character becomes attracted to mine, and our characters soon become romantically entwined and sexually intimate.

Ophelia Ryan Alexiou

Mercenary × Aristocrat

Mercenary × Aristocrat

Content Plausible: BON, BON-E, VAN, VAN-E
Content Excluded: EX, NA, NC-E, NC-H
Explicit Content Level: High
Plot Intensity Level: High+
[ 1 ] Your character is the young but distinguished mercenary lieutenant [ 21 to 24 ] of a small band of anywhere from ten to twenty mercenaries, who are looking for a long-term employment contract instead of moving from war to war, or from theatre to theatre. My character is the young inheritor [ 17 or 18 ] of an aristocratic family which has recently lost the last living member other than my character, who now finds themselves in charge of all the aristocratic responsibilities of their house, to include finding an appropriate house guard. Observing that my character is young, impressionable, and highly attractive, your character begins to pursue the idea of seducing my character first into employing them and then into bed. Is your character's plan to marry into the aristocracy, or to turn their employer into a slut for the platoon who pays them to protect him or her while also being entirely expected to service the sexual desires of all of their protectors?

Content Plausible: BON, BON-E, NC-E, NC-H, VAN, VAN-E
Content Excluded: EX, NA
Plot Intensity Level: Medium
[ 2 ] Your character is the relatively young captain [ 24 to 27 ] of a naval mercenary warship. My character is a young member [ 16 to 18 ] of a well-respected aristocratic family from a nearby city-state or noble realm in which your character's employers wish to establish some level of influence. Your characters have successfully captured my character and imprisoned him or her in the ship's brig stripped bare and chained to the inner wall of the ship's hull. The ship's crew is small but comprised of soldiers of excellent veterancy and natural skill, comprised of twelve to twenty men, who have noticed my character's attractive features. By the time your character has time to approach my character, my character has already been taken advantage of and abused, and clearly smells of it. Your character informs mine that his or her future depends entirely on whether or not mine will be cooperative with their captors and whether or not he or she will be cooperative with their employer's greater designs.
Mercenary × Mercenary

Mercenary × Mercenary
Explicit Content Level: Medium

Your character is a single-operator mercenary who has been hired for a task that my character, also a single-operator mercenary, has been hired for. In the course of seeing through the operation they've both been hired for, our characters start to become attracted to one another, and even potentially end up becoming intimate with each other even before the job is done. The nature of the job is negotiable and can be discussed, as it would be materially relevant to the nature of the scenario.
Mercenary × Noble

Mercenary × Noble

Your character is a young but distinguished mercenary [ 20 to 23 ]. My character is the young recent inheritor [ 16 to 18 ] of a noble house that has in recent days suffered the loss of all elder members senior to my character, leaving them in sole authority over their noble realm. The realm has, long, used mercenary forces to ensure the security and safety of those in the noble realm, and your character is the recently-elevated captain of the forces in question. Surrounded by soldiers of skill and valour, my character begins to feel an attraction to those he or she employs to keep his or her noble realm secure, and your character notices and acts on this. Your character engages in a campaign to seduce and bed my character, with the goal of it being to marry into the nobility and make his or her soldiers into official soldiers of the noble realm, full citizens who will, at last, have homes of their own to fight for and defend.
Mercenary × Royal

Mercenary × Royal
Explicit Content Level: Medium+

[ 1 ] Your character is the attractive new commander [ 22 to 25 ] of a mercenary force with a longstanding relationship to the crown of a small nation, potentially an island nation, and my character is one of the youngest members of that family [ 16 to 19 ] who has recently become fascinated with mercenaries - particularly the mercenaries whose longstanding financial arrangement with the crown has kept them serving in the capital city for at least thirty years. As my character has no hope to inherit the crown as the fourth child born to the crown, their interest wanders, as does the interest of others in them, thus causing my character to look for someone of steadier interest.

[ 2 ] My character is a young member [ 16 to 19 ] of the royal family whose nation relies heavily upon the honour and the personal loyalty of a troupe of mercenaries to ensure the continued security of their lands. This personal loyalty is traditionally obtained through the royal family's obligate service in this mercenary company, earning the trust of officers and soldiers alike, developing a sense of personal loyalty between each royal and every soldier. Only when the company as a whole is ready to assert their loyalty not to the crown but to the one wearing the crown, may a member of the royal family be relieved of military service and return to the palace. This story picks up when my character arrives - and your character, an officer or soldier within the mercenary company, takes notice of them, and in time, even takes a liking to them.

[ 3 ] My character is the recently elevated captain [ 20 to 23 ] of a mercenary company that has a powerful advantage against enemies: gunsmiths, and having firearms in the Dawning Age of Gunpowder. Your character is a young member of the royal family [ 18 to 20 ] of a nation whose royal heir is chosen not by order of birth but rather by who brings the greatest benefit to the kingdom when the traditional year of succession arrives. Your character entices my character to stay, through sexuality and seduction, and earning their place as heir to the throne by bringing gunpowder to the nation and causing national security to skyrocket accordingly.

[ 4 ] My character is the young captain [ 20 to 22 ] of a mercenary airship in the dawning age of the Airship Era. Your character is a member of the royal family [ 16 to 19 ], who becomes enamoured with mine when the airship is spotted travelling peacefully through the realm. Realising the military potential that the ship represents with its cannons and crew of veteran riflemen (and riflewomen) your character is soon investing the effort to seduce my character. Soon becoming sexually intimate with my character yours entices my character to accept a commission to serve the crown, with an eye to encouraging their parents to authorise marital union between our characters.

Merchant × Aristocrat

Merchant × Aristocrat
Plot Intensity Level: Medium+

Your character is a successful young merchant [ 24 to 27 ], one with a significant surplus in their cash flow. My character is the youngest member [ 16 to 19 ] of a long aristocratic line and the only current surviving member. The death of my character's parents came under circumstances that left the family finances at a critical low, and my character is forced to accept unsavoury propositions to make ends meet and maintain the aristocratic house of his or her ancestors until the economic state can be stabilised and gotten back into order. Your character makes a compelling offer to pay down the debts of my character's father if my character agrees to provide sexual service to your character whenever they desire it between then and that time when the debt is inevitably paid in full. Will your character use this opportunity to humiliate and degrade my character, or seek it as a way for them to ingratiate and indeed seduce my character, building a mutual love that will lead to a happy and genuine marriage?
Merchant × Noble

Merchant × Noble

Your character is a very successful young merchant [ 25 to 28 ] from a long line of successful merchants whose practice and trade routes he has thus inherited, lending to him being described by some as a trader baron. My character is the youngest child [ 16 to 18 ] of the local noble family, whose noble realm has fallen on hard times, and taxes cannot be responsibly raised because the local tax rates are already set at the rate most reasonable, and most productive. Your merchant controls a vital resource that my character's noble realm needs, but my character's father is unable to afford the resource in any traditional arrangement. The situation in the noble realm being somewhat desperate, my character approaches yours in private and proposes an exchange, offering your character his or her body in exchange for the resources they need at this time. Your character makes a counter-offer: if my character gives your character his or her body permanently, your character will provide the needed resources at no currency expenditure to my character's governing noble family for the next six years, allowing the realm's economy to stabilise. Thereafter, your character will charge my character's family the normal rate, but for six years the realm will receive this vital resource at no cost in gold or jewels. My character agrees to this offer reluctantly, and my character's father grudgingly signs the paperwork reducing my character to the legal status of being a slave of yours. Will your character be a kind and gentle owner who treats mine like a pet cat, or a cruel, harsh master who treats my character like trash to be used?

Noble × Aristocrat

Noble × Aristocrat

Your character is the youngest member [ 16 to 19 ] of a family in the local nobility, while my character is the progeny of wealthy local aristocracy, hardworking citizens who have earned their way to a seat in the upper echelon of society. Even if not direct nobility, they in their own right command significant influence through wealth, prominence, and connections, making them a powerful ally or a dangerous adversary for any noble family. Your character meets my character [ 16 to 17 ] at a local event held to entertain the aristocracy and nobility alike, and things happen at this event which lead our characters to sex, romance, or even just the humbler start of intense, mutual interest.
Noble × Assassin

Noble × Assassin

Your character is the young ruler [ 16 to 20 ] of a modest noble realm, either an autonomous one or one which exists in a larger nation on a border that is frequently the site of border skirmishes and other violence. My character is a young but exceptionally talented assassin [ 20 to 23 ] who was sent to kill your character. However, my character was captured and is now imprisoned in the noble city, in the dungeons of your character's castle; while this seems like a very bad place to be, particularly naked, chained, and separated from their gear, your character has a different idea in mind. Your character offers mine a chance to earn amnesty for the assassination they had come to attempt before being caught through happenstance - consent to your character using my character right then and there in his or her cell as a sexual object, and thereafter, help your character to identify and expel spies and infiltrators from my character's native homeland. If my character cooperates, your character promises to show leniency, maybe even favour, to my character, but only so long as my character continues to allow your character to make use of him or her as a sexual object, too. Will this far from ideal situation lead to my character being equal parts bodyguard and sex slave ... or equal parts bodyguard and romantic mate?
Noble × Commoner

Noble × Commoner

Your character is a member of a noble family, on the younger side [ 17 to 20 ] who has become most recently enamoured with a local commoner, a member of the absolute peasantry, who has grace and charm beyond their station, as well as intellect and talent. My character [ 18 to 21 ] is that youthful but attractive peasant, for whom your character has developed an intense desire and affection, in spite of their family's best effort to dissuade the attraction before it can progress to the point of marital union.
Noble × Royal

Noble × Royal

[ 1 ] Your character is a high-ranking nobleman who has the favour of the crown and because of this and in reward for their loyalty, they have been made castellan of a royal castle. However, they soon learn, this castle is also the primary residence of a young member [ 16 to 18 ] of the royal family, who is of notable attractiveness, not only in terms of appearance but in personality. Your character, the faithful castellan, is not that much the elder [ 18 to 21 ], and being in daily contact with one another, attraction starts to bubble, leading to desire, and ultimately leading to intense sexual attraction.

[ 2 ] Your character is a member [ 17 to 21 ] of a noble family of a free-standing noble realm that boasts of something mighty and impressive -- access to an excellent volume of resources, a mighty army, or a city which is a local economic powerhouse, for instance. My character is the young heir-apparent [ 16 to 19 ] of a small but prospering up-and-coming nation. Your character's mother, father, or both, have recognised an opportunity in the making: they have made overtures that their noble realm is willing to assimilate itself into the young nation. However, the price of their offer is that a member of their family should be permitted to marry a member of the royal family and that their realm should be endowed a ducal status within the nation. The benefits of such an offer cannot be overlooked, and your character is sent to the capital of the fledgeling nation, strongly encouraged to seduce an unwed member of the royal family.
Noble × Spellcaster

Noble × Spellcaster

Your character is a young noble [ 18 to 22 ] who has recently started to fancy my character, who is a young member [ 20 to 24 ] of the local arcane community. Encouraged by their family to pursue their interest, either because they are not the heir to the family's noble estate or because the family sees it as potentially advantageous to bring a spellcaster into the family, your character sets out to attempt to charm mine. My character, a hardworking young apprentice of no tremendous power or talent -- or at least, not yet -- is flattered but bewildered by the attention, but your character eventually manages to convince my character of the sincerity of their interest.
Noble × Spy

Noble × Spy

Your character is a young noble [ 20 to 22 ] who has recently inherited the governance of his or her noble realm. My character is a young spy [ 16 to 18 ] from the hostile neighbour, either another noble realm or a kingdom opposed to the kingdom of your character. Your character was, however, able to cleverly discern my character's ruse by an unexpected familiarity with their neighbours, and recognising the faint hint of an accent from my character's native realm did not match the claimed point-of-origin, which is neutral to both states. Your character has had mine imprisoned within the dungeon of their castle, stripped bare and chained to a wall in a cell. When your character comes to see mine they discover my character was abused; if only mild abuse, it was not to your character's wishes and not by your character's orders. Your character, however, has come with a bit of an intriguing proposition: if my character allows your character to use him or her as a sexual object, your character will overlook the espionage my character was sent to conduct. If my character agrees to serve yours and feed false information back to their original homeland, your character will make my character vastly more comfortable in their condition, albeit my character will be expected to continue to be your character's ... plaything. Will your character always view my character as a tool to be used and a possession to be enjoyed, or will my character manage to earn the love of your character, and a happier ending when the hostilities between the two states are resolved?

Paladin × Elemental

Paladin × Elemental

In the course of his travels, my Paladin has made friends and allies with numerous individuals, some of the most powerful of whence being denizens of the Elemental Planes. Your character, a relatively young Elemental, has found a powerful attraction to the young paladin and an intense interest in him, leading the two toward romance, intimacy, and adventure.

Note: This works best if your character is a Holy Elemental or Earth Elemental since Rukh is skilled in Earth and Holy Elementalism and could more easily facilitate the Elemental lover's presence in the Mortal Realm on a more frequent basis.
Paladin × Knight

Paladin × Knight

[ 1 ] In the course of his travels, my Paladin encounters a young knight who has become hopelessly lost within the dense vegetation of a thickly-wooded swampland. For his virtuous nature, Rukh asks if he can assist the young knight by aiding him in obtaining his bearings and finding his way back home to wherever it is the young knight is from. In the course of the journey back to the young knight's home, the two become intimate and the young knight possibly convinces Rukh to settle, at least for a while, in the town or settlement the young knight is from.

[ 2 ] Alternatively, my Paladin encounters a young knight in the course of his travels across the marshland moon, who is seeking adventure, experience, and guidance. The young knight convinces Rukh of his worth, and his personal devotion to Lancelle and Rukh agrees to allow the young knight to travel with him, and the two soon become romantically and sexually intimate, lending to the young knight walking the long road of the paladin alongside his newfound lover.

Requirement: Rukh is homosexual. Your character must be male, and must be at least 18 years old.
Paladin × Noble

Paladin × Noble

My Paladin character, mentioned above, encounters a young nobleman or a nobleman's son, instead of encountering a small nation-state. Your character, the nobleman or nobleman's son, is as virtuous as he is attractive, and becomes enamoured with the valiant (relatively) young paladin, and seeks for a means by whence to convince Rukh to settle in this location. The location in question would be the noble's castle or the small town the noble governs, something along those lines, amidst the heaths & fens of the marshland moon.

Requirement: Rukh is homosexual. Your character must be male, and must be at least 18 years old.
Paladin × Royal

Paladin × Royal

My character is a Paladin, a warrior-servant of the Ambrosine goddess of war, travelling across the marshland moon performing good deeds. Your character is the prince or young king of a small and virtuous nation, who becomes enamoured with my Paladin during my Paladin's visit to the city-state or small realm, and tries to convince him to remain there. Your character's race is unimportant, but my character is a Half-Elf Half-Orc named Rukh, and therefore is ageless being from ageless blood on both sides.

Rebels × Deposed Royal

Rebels × Deposed Royal

My character is the youngest member [ 16 to 19 ] of a royal family known for bad acts of which my character is alternatively unaware of has not ever personally observed and has trouble believing to be true. Your character is the commander [ 30 to 35 ] of a force of rebels that have captured mine, who takes my character by force and then permits their soldiers to use my character in turn. My character resists fervently but in vain; when the rebel commander shows clear evidence that my character's family are far worse than my character ever knew, the rebels follow by ravaging my character, again, but this time my character offers no resistance. Submitting to the harsh justice of their people, my character lets himself or herself be defiled, ravished, and abused, for several days, before the rebel commander realises there is an opportunity to seize the throne using my character to do it. Your character recruits my character to their rebellion, but warns that my character will still be subjected to the punishment and the justice of their people - they will continue to be abused and defiled because they deserve it, but if they want to make things right, maybe their people will decide at some future date that they've paid their penance.

Royal × Assassin

Royal × Assassin

[ 1 ] Your character is a hotblooded young assassin [ 18 to 21 ] who attempts to become famous through the assassination of a member of the royal family. However, your character radically underestimates the previously-undisclosed combat prowess of the young royal [ 18 to 22 ] and is defeated in one-on-one combat. The young assassin, stunned by their decisive and legitimate defeat, elects to surrender in the hopes to avoid execution, but perhaps because of the contest, the price of freedom is entirely .. unexpected, and far more pleasant than anticipated.

[ 2 ] Your character is the young prince or princess [ 16 to 18 ] who is far smarter and cleverer than their age would inherently suggest. My character is a talented assassin [ 19 to 21 ] whom your character caught under circumstances wherein my character was unable to strike and prematurely fulfil their intended mission. Your character has mine shackled and brought not to the dungeons, but to your character's personal bedchamber; there, your character uses my character as a sexual object, having noticed that their would-be assassin is deeply physically attractive. Thereafter, your character informs my character that if they agree to serve your character in this capacity, and as a source of information about their employer, they use their status as a member of the royal family to issue a royal pardon and would declare my character to be your character's bodyguard. Provided, that is, that my character is willing to also be your character's discreet personal sex slave.
Royal × Rebel Commander

Royal × Rebel Commander

Your character is the young monarch [ 18 to 24 ] of a small nation faced with a serious crisis: a modest rebellion brought on by extraordinary royal mismanagement by your character's predecessor. My character is the rebel commander [ 25 to 30 ] in command of a force of former civilians and commoners who have become an elite fighting force that rivals the tactical military strength of the nation's entire ground army. When yours learns the identity of the rebel commander, your character is smitten by my character's physical attractiveness, passion, commitment, and their sheer gift for command. At a tense parlay, your character asks mine to speak with them in a very private place within the heavily-guarded site of the parlay, where your character attempts to seduce my character, first to discern what my character and their forces want. Succeeding in learning the desires and demands of my character and their people, your character attempts to seduce my character into sex, to "seal the arrangement" to peacefully resolve the rebellion and correct the quandaries that my character and their soldiers are rebelling against.
Royal × Spellcaster

Royal × Spellcaster

[ 1 ] My character is a young member [ 16 to 19 ] of the local royal family who has become enamoured by your character, a young member [ 18 to 22 ] of the nation's arcane class. In spite of the differences in their lives, your character starts to see traits in my character that are easily as attractive and sexy as the fact that my character is a fit and athletic youth. Embracing my character's advances to see where it leads, our characters pursue a relationship that finds my character in the dominant position by sheer virtue of his or her royal birth. Your character, of course, doesn't mind, since mine is a genuinely decent individual and surprisingly gentle.

[ 2 ] Your character is a young member [ 20 to 23 ] of the local arcane community. My character is a young member [ 16 to 18 ] of the royal family of the nation in which your character lives. My character has a reputation for being somewhat of a slut, his or her interests roaming pretty wildly to and fro, between various dalliances. The crown wishes my character to simply pick one and settle down, but my character hasn't yet found anyone, truly to their liking. Seeing an opportunity to raise their station and become royalty, your character decides to attempt to entice and seduce mine, but in the process falls for my character and endeavours more ardently to become my character's permanent and exclusive playmate .. or would it be more accurate to say plaything?

Sailor × Aristocrat

Sailor × Aristocrat

[ 1 ] My character is a young member [ 16 to 18 ] of an aristocratic family in a coastal town or prosperous coastal metropolitan centre, either a city-state or a noble capital. Their parents have recently started discussing the potential of arranging a betrothal to the offspring of another aristocratic family, or to a member of the local noble family. Your character is a young naval officer [ 20 to 23 ] that has become attracted to my character and has decided to save my character from an arranged marriage by way of seducing mine into their bed. Local law -- either city law or the laws of the noble realm -- provides priority to the marital claims of officers of the local cavalry, infantry, or navy. Your character knows if they can bed my character, they will have a legitimate opportunity to make a marital claim, provided my character accepts the marital claim.

[ 2 ] My character is a young member [ 16 to 17 ] of an aristocratic family in a coastal city from a wealthy family with a long history of lending their support to the local navy. My character is compelled to join the navy by family tradition -- my character's parents inform them that no member of the family may inherit who has not served in the local naval service. Your character is a youthful sailor [ 18 to 20 ] at the time when my character is assigned to the ship on which your character serves as a young but talented naval officer. Our characters soon become sexually intimate .. but will your character seek romance, or use my character as a sexual plaything for the crew when the ship is out in the ocean?

[ 3 ] Your character is a young sailor [ 18 to 20 ] in the navy of a city-state, noble realm, or small nation, in the dawning age of gunpowder. My character is a young member [ 16 to 19 ] of an aristocratic family with long family history and tradition of naval service. When my character signs up and is assigned to the ship your character serves aboard as a young officer, yours is assigned responsibility to teach my character how to be a modern sailor, including how to use a rifle. As our characters experience a mutual attraction in the course of this, our characters eventually become intimate with each other.
Sailor × Cleric

Sailor × Cleric

[ 1 ] Your character is a young sailor [ 20 to 24 ] in the navy of a small island besieged by hostile forces, in the form of adherents of the Creeds Diaboline. My character is a war-cleric of the goddess Oceania, who has been sent to render assistance to the navy of your character's native island. Your character is soon commanded by their captain to protect mine, and as they work together to push back foes at sea with steady and increasing reliance on one another, your character earns my character's earnest affection and desire. My character soon invites yours to lay with them, and romance blossoms soon in the aftermath of that tryst.

[ 2 ] Your characters are young sailors or cadets [ 16 to 24 ] in some of the early centuries after the dawn of time, who have been shipwrecked and found themselves stranded on an uninhabited island. Calling to the sky in the desperate hope something might save them from the grim fate a shipwreck portends, your characters are soon answered by the arrival of my character, a somewhat young [ 40 to 60 ] priest or priestess of Oceania, who looks no elder than your characters. My character brings with them fresh food from the sea, and safe, drinkable water, to nourish your shipwrecked sailors and cadets; even so, my character's attractive physical traits do not elude the notice of your characters. Soon, your characters fawn physically over mine, expressing their desire for my character, and my character agrees to allow them use of his or her body for their pleasure, as a means by which they can relieve their sexual needs and show their gratitude to the goddess by using him to that purpose. Sated nutritionally, sexually, and spiritually, your characters realise the island they have shipwrecked on is actually quite beautiful and larger than first realised, and with my character to service and tend them, they could make a life here. Soon, your characters begin to build a new harbour on the island, with mine at least in the early years to be their sensual sexual playmate and ensuring that they remain adequately nourished.
Sailor × Elementalist

Sailor × Elementalist

Your character is a young sailor [ 18 to 21 ] in the navy of their native island, whose home is encircled by pirate havens and island city-states inhabited by followers of the Creeds Diaboline. My character is a young Elementalist [ 17 to 19 ] who has been called into the defence of their homeland to endow the ship your character serves on an unfair advantage in naval battles. Your character has been provided orders to ensure mine remains safe, and teach them how to maintain their balance and posture while moving around the shifting decks of a ship at sea. As our characters become closer, romance begins to bloom until they one night end up sharing a bed, and sharing the natural results of that intimacy.
Sailor × Entertainer

Sailor × Entertainer

Your character is a young sailor [ 18 to 23 ] who spends their time in port at a local inne, where there is employed a strikingly attractive and passionate entertainer who has captivated their attention. My character is a young entertainer [ 16 to 20 ] -- an animated musician, a passionate young singer, a dancer, perhaps even a mystic dancer, whose energetic performances and attractive features have captured your character's interest and curiosity. Whenever your character is in port, your character can be found at the inne, a patron loyal not to the building or the brew, but to their most captivating entertainer, whose performances inspire them to be often the only sober sailor in the building.
Sailor × Fisher

Sailor × Fisher

Your character is a young sailor [ 18 to 21 ] in the navy of a peaceful nation or city-state, who spends roughly half of their time at port, save when their ship of assignment is patrolling the local waters for one to two weeks at a time. Deeply mesmerised by the sea, your character is never far away from it and encounters a young coastal fisher [ 17 to 22 ] whose innocent smile and sweet nature captivate your character. Soon, my character's similar vocation becomes a source of companionship and they realise a burgeoning attraction between them.
Sailor × Merchant

Sailor × Merchant

[ 1 ] Your character is a young sailor [ 22 to 26 ] who has recently concluded their naval service after four to eight years and now seeks to move into a different vocation. Soon, they discover there is a young merchant [ 17 to 22 ] seeking hands to serve aboard a small merchant ship, a three-masted fluyt they have just inherited, for whom the new captain is hiring a modest but respectable crew, and taking on three hundred tons in total cargo. Compelled by the familiarity of working at sea, the opportunity for respectable and stable occupation, and a desire to ensure the young captain is not taken advantage of, they seek out employment under my character. My character, a strong admirer of the nation's navy, enthusiastically hires yours as the ship's first officer, with a respectable commission. Soon underway, your character soon realises that my character is in fact quite attractive, if innocent, inexperienced, indeed perhaps slightly naive about the sea, being fortunate to have no propensity for seasickness but also having never sailed a day or night in their life before now.

[ 2 ] In the dawning age of gunpowder, your character is a young sailor [ 23 to 28 ] who has recently come out of their tour of naval duty. My character is the recent inheritor [ 16 to 19 ] of the prestige, affluence, and modest galleon, of their aristocratic family, who is now hiring a crew and taking on a few hundred tons of cargo. Concerned for my character's safety, your character applies for employment as well -- and my character hires them for the position of first officer. Your character soon teaches mine how to fight, how to use rifles and pistols, and everything they need to know to be an efficient naval merchant captain. During the course of this, your character becomes intensely attracted to my young captain, and the two end up in bed.

[ 3 ] In the age of airships, my character is a young aristocrat [ 16 to 19 ] who has just inherited all of their family's wealth and prestige, and the family's mercantile airship. Your character is a young sailor [ 22 to 24 ] who has recently completed a four-year term of service in the local navy and is fascinated by airships. Believing my character needs protection your character signs up for the ship and is given a position as first officer, but soon learns my character is a little more than they appear. As your young sailor trains my character in knife-fighting and firearms, my character teaches your character how to operate an airship and how to keep their feet while riding the air currents.
Sailor × Noble

Sailor × Noble

Your character is a young naval officer [ 20 to 23 ] serving aboard a ship in the navy of a noble realm or city-state, either self-governing or an autonomous part of a larger nation. My character is a young member [ 16 to 17 ] of the noble family of the realm or city, the firstborn and therefore obvious heir to noble authority. However, my character is informed that they will only inherit if they join the navy, and serve honourably for at least four to six years. Joining the navy, my character comes aboard the ship on whence yours serves and is placed under your authority -- and circumstances ensue which lead to sexual intimacy developing rapidly between our characters. Will your character pursue romance .. or will my little noble heir be treated as the ship's whore even while having to earn their way through a naval career that will offer them no privileges or free chances?
Sailor × Royal

Sailor × Royal

Your character is a young naval officer [ 21 to 24 ] serving aboard a vessel of the royal navy of a small yet nautically powerful maritime nation. My character [ 16 to 19 ] is the most recent in a royal line that has treasured the naval traditions and maritime culture of the nation. In keeping with that long familial tradition, my character has signed up for the royal navy as their parents and grandparents did, before them, where they soon meet your character. Your character has been assigned to teach the youthful royal heir how to live and walk aboard a naval vessel, how to fight and how to do so on the deck of a naval vessel, and all the things a royal sailor must know. In the course of this, our characters end up in bed, where your character "teaches" the royal heir other things, but will your character prove to be genuinely interested -- or only interested in the quiet bragging-right of claiming royal virginity?
Sailor × Spellcaster

Sailor × Spellcaster

Your character is a young member [ 19 to 24 ] of the navy of his native island, whose island home is surrounded by islands inhabited by followers of the Creeds Diaboline. In an era before gunpowder or cannons, my character, a young member [ 17 to 22 ] of the local arcane community has been called on to operate like artillery at sea alongside naval ballistae. Your character, tasked to defend mine on those occasions when hostiles board the ship, teaches my character how to fight and how to do so while maintaining their footing on the deck of a ship. As our two young adults spend time together it brings them close together, and ultimately they end up in bed with one another.

Soldier × Aristocrat

Soldier × Aristocrat

Your character is a young soldier [ 22 to 26 ] who has retired from the military after four to eight years of service and now seeks an alternative vocation. My character is a young [ 16 to 20 ] aristocrat, who has recently been named sole inheritor of an attractive home in a prosperous ducal or comital capital and must now set their new home to order. As my character hires the necessary staff to maintain the newly-inherited home, your character takes notice of the attractive youth and offers their expertise as a soldier to ensure the security of the home. However, within a few short weeks, your character soon begins to recognise indications that my character is attracted to yours and realises that they wouldn't be able to deny a reciprocal sentiment in themselves.
Soldier × Artisan

Soldier × Artisan

Your character is a soldier in the military of their nation, born of an aristocratic or noble family, but not the eldest and unlikely to inherit. So electing instead for a soldier's life, your character has earned the respect of their comrades in arms and has earned the commissions of an officer. In celebration of an unexpected promotion, your character decides to spend some of their money purchasing something nice for themselves -- and, perhaps, nice things for their comrades in arms. Your character comes to the workshop of my character -- a talented young [ 19 to 22 ] artisan who works with leather, metal, or wood. My character could be an armourer, a bowyer, a leatherworker, or a swordsmith, for this idea.
Soldier × Cleric

Soldier × Cleric

Your character is a soldier [ 21 to 23 ] in a region beset by the followers of the Creeds Diaboline in all directions, part of a military force tasked with defending a considerable population of followers of the Faiths Ambrosine to which they are themselves devout. Praying for assistance from their divinity, the prayer is answered by the timely arrival of my character, a young cleric [ 48 to 60 ] who has become proficient in the use of weapons and has become a war-cleric. Having taken up arms and armour in defence of the faithful, my character joins your character in battle, and romantic feelings build in your character until they profess their attraction. Charmed and pleased, my character welcomes the offer of romance and intimacy that your character's feelings represent.
Soldier × Elementalist

Soldier × Elementalist

Your character is a soldier [ 20 to 24 ] in a small independent barony or modest independent county whose large and stable population are devout worshippers of the Faiths Ambrosine. My character is one of the younger members [ 16 to 19 ] of the local arcane community who has shown a budding talent that their homeland is forced to reluctantly call on in defence of their lands. Your character has been assigned to teach my character how to fight as they struggle to adapt Elemental manipulations to combat applications.
Soldier × Farmer

Soldier × Farmer

[ 1 ] Your character is a soldier [ 22 to 24 ] in a modest nation or city-state. My character is the child [ 16 to 18 ] of one of the region's more successful farming families. Your character is lowborn, but valourous military service has won them acclaim and admiration from the citizens of their homeland. Yours also has a fondness for the loveliness of fields, the sensation of an honest day's work on the farm, and for the humble sweetness of the young scion to one of the region's greenest farmlands, or perhaps one of the region's lushest orchards. My character has likewise developed a crush on one of the region's young, blue-blooded heroes, who has risen to the rank of lieutenant or even captain within the ranks of the local infantry.

[ 2 ] Your character is the overlooked middle child [ 20 to 22 ] of a prosperous farming family with a large landholding, a lonesome farm boy or farmer's daughter who has become enamoured with the idea of becoming a soldier's mate, or even a soldier's plaything. Bored and frequently overlooked, your character has turned their attention towards the routines of the local military and notices mine, a young soldier [ 18 to 20 ] of excellent skill and dedication. Knowing they won't be missed much between their elder sibling and younger sibling, your character approaches mine when my character is on a break they've noticed my character takes every day at the same time. Surprised but intrigued, my character hears out your character and decides that their proposal should at least be taken under heavy consideration and explored. Is your character seeking a gentle spouse, or will they ask for something a bit wilder?
Soldier × Forager

Soldier × Forager

Coastal Adventures, Act I : I can play as either the war-wounded fairy forager, Sansen Hurris, or the current-lieutenant troll soldier, Lendel Fogg.
Soldier × Hunter

Soldier × Hunter

[ 1 ] Your character is a soldier [ 18 to 22 ] who has become separated from his retinue and lost in the wilderness. My character is a young and successful hunter [ 17 to 19 ] whose camp your character manages to find their way into, hungry and disoriented. Seeing the campfire and fresh meat roasting, your character entreats mine to join them for a meal and help finding their way back to where they are supposed to be, as a soldier of the region in which my hunter operates. Over the meal and the course of escorting your character back to where they should be, our characters develop a modest affinity for one another - but will your character seek mine out, again, this time more intentionally, to pursue that possible relationship? Or will they direct mine on where to find them and ask them to visit them, sometime?

[ 2 ] Your characters are a small group of young soldiers and recruits [ 16 to 20 ] of the realm, who have become turned about in the wilderness but found their way to the camp of my character, a talented young hunter [ 19 to 23 ] in the realm. Hungry and lost, do your characters request to utilise the meat my character has just freshly hunted with proper payment for services rendered, and ultimately gangbang my character after the meal has been had? Or do they commandeer the meat for their bellies and my character's body for their own meat, leaving my character a scroll entitling my character to monetary compensation for the "commandeered goods and services?" Or do they commandeer my character's kill for their meal, and commandeer my character's body for their extended, long-term utility?
Soldier × Noble

Soldier × Noble

[ 1 ] Your character is a soldier [ 18 to 22 ] who has caught the eye of an attractive young noble [ 17 to 20 ] that has become enamoured with yours. Gallant and true, your character is a follower of Lancelle and perhaps aspires to the knighthood of the modest noble realm in which they live, and initially resists all advances, believing my character would make a poor mate. Perhaps your character believes mine to have only a passing fancy, or believes my character as a member of nobility is not as honourable and as empathetic as they are. Slowly learning the truth, however, your character begins to develop their own feelings and their own interest in my character -- eventually bringing them to my character's bedchamber.

[ 2 ] Your character is a soldier [ 18 to 22 ] serving in the military of a nation wherein members of the nobility are expected to either commit to military service themselves, or to serve the needs of soldiers when prompted for service by a soldier. My character is a young member [ 19 or 20 ] of one of the noble families, who does not have skill in combat; your character approaches mine and states a desire that my character serve and service them, in accordance with national law. My character knows the law compels them to oblige, or put themselves and their family in some legal jeopardy, so they provide for your character's sexual needs of the moment. Despite the less than ideal circumstances of their meeting, my character is genuinely attracted, and not put-off by your character's prompting for service; does your character come back to initiate an ongoing relationship with mine in which mine continues to be obliged to serve them but minds it less each time? Or does your character spread the word about how good mine is in providing pleasure, leading other soldiers to prompt them for service? Or does your character return with his comrades for 'group service,' next?
Soldier × Rancher

Soldier × Rancher

[ 1 ] Your character is an attractive young officer [ 23 to 26 ] in the nation's military, born of common blood but rising into the ranks of command through skill, talent, and resolve. My character is the child [ 16 to 18 ] of one of the most successful and admired ranchers in the kingdom, whose pasturelands boast of rolling hills and lush grasses. Smitten by the loveliness of the landscape, your character has come to spend most of their time in the ducal countryside where mine is of local peasantry. Often seeing my character tending their livestock and walking the pasturelands, one day your character decides to approach mine, discovering a mutual attraction. Your character soon learns, my character has favoured this part of their property of late, mainly for the simple fact your character has been somewhere nearby quite often, lately.

[ 2 ] My character is the youngest [ 17 or 18 ] of a successful ranching family, in a landscape which while very open, is also very rugged in nature, with many abrupt valleys where the land drops anywhere from 6-12 feet. On the landholding of my character's family is one such point along one of the region's most important and therefore most-patrolled roadways. Your character is one or more soldiers walking this road as their day's patrol route, between two military outposts to safeguard the road. Your character(s) overhear mine bathing in a pool within the recess in the ground, and decide to approach my character - to safeguard them while they bathe, maybe, or to have some fun? Entirely up to the other player, this can go either the direction of a sweet soldier/rancher romance, a lewd spontaneous gangbang, or something much meaner.
Soldier × Royal

Soldier × Royal

[ 1 ] My character is a young member [ 16 to 19 ] of a royal family with a long tradition of war and a devout connection to Lancelle, for whom military service for members of the royal family is seen as obligate. Your character is an officer or soldier in the unit to which my character has been sent to serve in their nation's military, to train them in the ways of combat and leadership. Despite their differences in rank and station, skirmishes and border conflict lend themselves to the burgeoning of friendship and even love between our characters. An intimate relationship blossoms between the two, sometime early on in my character's multiple years of obligate military service.

[ 2 ] My character is a young member [ 16 to 18 ] of a royal family whose small nation has a long and storied reputation in war. As such, there is a natural expectation of military service from the royal family from a young age, and my character has already earned their status as a lieutenant in charge of a small platoon. During the most recent war, my character's platoon was overwhelmed, and my character was captured along with some or possibly all of their platoon. Your characters are the captors, and my character's captured soldiers, who have my character imprisoned; my character is obliged to provide sexual service to yours to earn food and water, their own soldiers obliged to partake in the sexual denigration of their prince or princess by fucking them in exchange for their own food and water. When my character is eventually broken and is seen to have been diminished into a trained sex slave, he or she is sold - but is my character sold to someone in the captor's nation, or their own? Wherever they end up, only one thing is certain: there will be no mercy or liberation, for wherever they end up, they are now little more than bought and paid-for property.
Soldier × Spellcaster

Soldier × Spellcaster

[ 1 ] Your character is a soldier in a large city-state or small independent barony which is devoutly aligned with the Faiths Ambrosine, populated by citizens whose Faith is profound and earnest. My character is a talented young Mana user [ 17 to 20 ] who is mildly younger than your character [ 19 to 23 ] -- your character enlists the aid of my character in the battles to defend their shared hometown or their shared homeland. My character is forced to adapt to the mechanisms of war and the ways of battle, as your character teaches mine how to fight with weapons while my character continues to develop their arcane talents and adapt them for combat.

[ 2 ] Your character is a soldier [ 20 to 22 ] in an area where young spellcasters are controlled by enchanted collars to ensure that they cannot attempt to overthrow the rule of the local nobility. My character is a young [ 17 to 19 ] spellcaster who is not an enchanter, and not an Elementalist and is thus forced to wear a control collar that governs their use of magic and allows soldiers to control them, or at least their magic. Does your character use mine for sex and pleasure away from the fight, and share them with their comrades and others, or does your character feel so disgusted as they fall in love with mine at how mine is treated and spellcasters at large by extension, that they do something dramatic about it?

Spellcaster × Aristocrat

Spellcaster × Aristocrat

[ 1 ] Your character is a young non-elemental member [ 16 to 19 ] of the local arcane community of a city-state or noble realm. My character is a young member of the local aristocracy [ 16 to 17 ] who has of late been announced to be "on the market" as their family seeks to marry their progeny for the benefit of the family. Your character has found my character adorable and to have a desirable personality for years, and has decided to pursue seizing on the opportunity to marry my character. Your character is also enthusiastic about preventing my character from having a loveless and unappreciative marriage inflicted on them.

[ 2 ] My character is the youngest member [ 18 or 19 ] of an important aristocratic family, your character is a young up-and-comer [ 18 to 20 ] in the arcane community of the region, an apprentice but one regarded as having immense talent but low relative ambition. My character is viewed, by either his or her elder sibling who will inherit authority of the noble house or by his or her mother or father, as the least promising offspring. Thus, my character is offered to your character in exchange for your character joining the aristocratic family, either as my character's spouse or, perhaps, mine has been promised as property and is to be enslaved to your character. In either case, will your character be a gentle and affectionate mate (or, alternatively, owner) or mean and denigrating to their promised prize? Entirely up to you, I'm open to either route with this idea.
Spellcaster × Farmer

Spellcaster × Farmer

[ 1 ] Your character is a young member [ 20 to 23 ] of the nation's arcane community -- a median-level apprentice in magic, sorcery, wizardry, or perhaps divination or enchantment -- with a fondness of nature and the open air. One day while your character is travelling through these lands, they find a farm whose lands have fallen on hard times -- poor weather or failing soil quality, perhaps -- and is sympathetic to the troubles. By way of their arcane talents, they decide to restore lushness to this area, but soon discover they have become attracted to my character [ 17 to 19 ] who is the eldest child of the family. My character has a sweet way about them, humble and demure, and oblivious, initially, to your character's interest, until your character expresses their attraction in a way that is clear and unmistakable. Startled but charmed, my character confesses they find your character, also, quite appealing.

[ 2 ] My character is the middle child [ 16 or 17 ] of three siblings who stand to inherit the family's broad, rolling farmland or orchard in a nation where the agricultural industry has great importance overall, and my character, in particular, is from one of the wealthiest and most prestigious of those families. Each sibling is tasked competitively with presenting some new boon to the family's livelihood; whoever brings the greatest boon becomes heir-apparent to the family's enormous agricultural landholding. Your character [ 17 to 19 ] was born a pauper in a poor family who is now an apprentice spellcaster - this could be a diviner, an enchanter, a mage, a sorcerer, or a wizard. Your character sees an opportunity to dramatically improve their own life, especially in view of their own great love of the pastoral lifestyle of the farmland community and the respect with which it is viewed. Will your character romance my character, seduce my character, or dominate them even while ensuring my character is named heir-apparent ahead of their elder and junior siblings?
Spellcaster × Rancher

Spellcaster × Rancher

[ 1 ] Ensorcelled Pastures : I would be content to play either as Tuteni or as Zetnayan in this story. Blue taun'mei sorcerer, pretty-boy orc shepherd's-son.

[ 2 ] Your character is a young spellcasting apprentice [ 18 to 20 ] of some descriptor. My character is a member of a successful ranching family who own enormous, expansive pasturelands, and the sole child [ 16 or 17 ] of that family, destined to inherit the massive landholding of their prominent ranching family. Your character sees in this an opportunity to earn prestige for themselves by successful courtship of my character and begins using their status as a spellcaster to enhance their own standing in the eyes of my character by demonstrating their many talents and potential gifts they could bring to the ranch. A lover of animals and the rolling hills of the region, my character's landholding represents an idyllic dream home for your character, whose ambitions are modest if not downright meagre in the grand scheme of things.
Spellcaster × Spellcaster

Spellcaster × Spellcaster

[ 1 ] Your character is a spellcaster combatant -- elementalism, magic, sorcery, or wizardry. They tend to be a traveller, a wanderer that roams nomadically about Lhune and the Seven Moons. My character, on the other hand, is a spellcaster of a more passive sect -- divination, enchantment, perhaps a far gentler and recuperative approach to elementalism, magic, sorcery, or wizardry. Your character arrives in the place where mine lives -- a settlement or town, perhaps a grand city-state or a great city within a successful nation. As your character takes care of whatever business they must take care of, my character catches your character's eye, and they become intrigued.

[ 2 ] Your character is a member of the arcane community in a city-state founded in a perilous area, one where their nearest neighbours are followers of the Creeds Diaboline, hostile to those who follow the Faiths Ambrosine. My character is a member of the same arcane community, but is a member of a different sect therein, though both of our characters are young but talented Mana users [ 17 to 21 ] of budding skill and modest power. Side-by-side, our characters work together to defend the city of their birth and childhood and slowly realise an intense mutual, deeply sexual attraction to one another.

Ophelia Ryan Alexiou

Spy × Aristocrat

Spy × Aristocrat

[ 1 ] Sadiki de Lieux, Act I : I can play as either vol'fæn male Sadiki de Lieux or as the unnamed elf male Subject I. Either one is desirable to me.

[ 2 ] Your character is a young [ 21 to 25 ] spy selected and trained by an aristocratic family in an autonomous city-state, fiefdom, or island, or in a noble realm within a larger nation, which is plagued by political intrigue. My character is a young [ 16 to 20 ] member of one of the wealthiest and most broadly influential aristocratic families in the aforementioned area of consideration. Your character has been sent to infiltrate my character's influential family for the purposes of aristocratic or political espionage and is notified that their target is my character. Your character initiates the contact with and campaign of seduction of my character, but eventually falls in love with my character and is unable to complete their objective in the initially intended manner. Instead, your character turns against their initial employers and begins to work to bring down the family that trained and deployed them in the interests of protecting my character and insulating themselves from any potential personal repercussions because of the nature of their training and deployment preceding their decision to defect.
Spy × Noble

Spy × Noble

[ 1 ] Your character is a commoner that has been trained in espionage by one of the noble houses, who is in need of a spy, or at least, who feel they are in need of a spy. Your character [ 17 to 20 ] has always been taught by this noble family that the other noble family is untrue, corrupt, arrogant, untrustworthy, and cruel. On arrival, however, your character is confronted with a very different environment than the environment they expected, most convincingly of all, my character, the youngest member [ 16 ] of the noble family. Innocent and kind, my character is a fit young noble who is courteous to the staff, and charitable with the local citizenry whenever the opportunity presents itself. Realising they've been misled when confronted with the patient, empathetic, guileless young noble, your character defects to serve my character's best interests, if in secret. My character, oblivious to the origins of yours, knows only that they are becoming as enamoured with your character as the reverse.

[ 2 ] My character [ 18 to 20 ] has been trained since childhood as a spy and an infiltrator, and has recently been given their first assignment; deployment a neighbouring nation's border region, a noble realm (could be a barony, county, duchy, earldom, margravate, etcetera) governed by a family which is largely well-regarded. Your character [ 21 to 23 ] is the youngest member of their noble family, and has been encouraged to seek out prospective mates in the interests of their future, and has been identified as my character's target. As our characters begin to get to know each other, your character begins to believe that mine did not emigrate from their homeland so much as that they were sent by it, and my character soon starts to feel that your character has an unusually high admiration for my character's homeland. This story has abundant room for both action and intrigue.
Spy × Royal

Spy × Royal

[ 1 ] Your character masquerades as a wealthy aristocrat in a successful nation but is in secret the spy of an adversary -- a rival nation, an impressive city-state, or perhaps a thriving nearby island. Your character is a young [ 19 to 23 ] and attractive infiltrator, charming and clever, contrasted against my character, a relatively young [ 16 to 19 ] member of the royal family. In spite of their best efforts, your character becomes enchanted with my character's youth, sweetness, and kindheartedness. Feeling as if their mission parameter has changed, your character transitions directly into the service of my character, as a counter-agent against the adversary who sent them.

[ 2 ] Your character is the youthful heir [ 17 to 19 ] to the throne of a small nation troubled by internal strife, and ruled by a family who follow the Creeds Diaboline. My character is a spy sent by a nation, nearby, whose populace and leadership are followers of the Faiths Ambrosine, to gather information on your character's nation. However, your character comes to suspect the truth and sets out to seduce the attractive infiltrator, in the interests of turning them and proving to dubious underlings their readiness to assume the throne. Yet, the seduction goes both ways: your character succeeds in seducing the spy but is in the same process themselves seduced by the bravery and nobility of my character, my character's faith. Your character's creed is shaken, and a new faith adopted, as they discreetly begin to reshape the nation's base of power in preparation for a stunning coup .. but will it be successful?

Thief × Aristocrat

Thief × Aristocrat

Your character is a young but talented thief [ 20 to 22 ] who has decided to undertake their most daring theft ever, attempting to rob a prominent, respectable aristocratic family. Timing their theft brilliantly to when only one member of the family is home, the youngest member [ 16 to 18 ] of the family, they manage to enter the house undetected. They are shocked to discover, however, that my character is not only home, but is in fact in the bathhouse of the aristocratic manor, vulnerable and nude. Your character's brazenness and boldness prompt them to change their plans and to steal not only an object of value but to steal something intangible from my character. Does your character decide to steal their innocence with an aggressive defloration and brutal sexual denigration, or steal my character's heart with the most passionate sexual interlude my character could've ever imagined? What will be the aftermath of that night?
Thief × Spellcaster

Thief × Spellcaster

My character is a young enchanter [ 22 to 25 ] who works primarily to make enchanted collars for pet canines, pet felines, and domestic livestock, allowing them to understand the commands of their owners and offering a mild compulsion to obey. Your character is a talented young thief [ 18 to 20 ] who has decided to undertake the brazen task of robbing my character's meagre one-story villa on the outskirts of the city in search of some more useful-seeming object that appears enchanted. Your character is surprised, however, to discover my character is nude, laying on the floor of their bathroom, with somewhat laboured breath. Your character sees an amazing opportunity, and fetches one of the enchanted collars, wrapping that collar around my character's unresistant throat and latching it, triggering the enchantment and locking themselves in as the master of my character by fastening the collar. Then, your character resuscitates my character and uses him or her as a sex object and lets them know that my character is now your character's property and how they are treated will depend on how well they behave. Will your character be a nice master, or will they dominate my character in a brutal and ruthless manner?

Special Scenarios

Special Scenarios

Sadria Li-Tein, Act I — Formerly a scenario described as SOLDIER × ENTERTAINER before being used as the foundation of a short story. I would be very willing to use this as the foundation of a long-term storyline which would pick up from where this story leaves off in one context or another and then following the relationship between the arcane dancer and the special forces lieutenant.

Thane Silversilk » Serendipity — Formerly a scenario described as THIEF × MERCHANT before being used as the foundation of a short story. If someone would like to pick up the story from where it leaves off, I would be happy to use this short story as the foundation of a long-term storyline that would follow the natural evolution of the relationship between the Golden League thief and the merchant.

Unlisted Combinations

Unlisted Combinations:

The available character archetypes I am willing to play as or alongside are as follows. If you do not see a header in the scenario list above which is matching to a specific combination you'd be interested in, for instance, Aristocrat × Soldier, this does not mean I am not interested or unwilling to consider it. It only means I have not yet had a scenario idea yet that would feature that - if you have such an idea, please do not hesitate to ask me for that kind of pairing within the Lhune universe if you're liking the universe enough to write interactively in it.

Available Character Archetypes: Aristocrat, Artisan, Assassin, Cleric, Commoner, Deposed Royal, Divine Servant, Elemental, Elementalist, Entertainer, Farmer, Fisher, Forager, Hunter, Knight, Mercenary, Merchant, Noble, Rancher, Rebel Commander, Rebel Soldier, Royal, Sailor, Soldier, Spellcaster, Spy, Thief

If there is a character archetype not listed above which you are interested in, please feel free to message me and ask about that basic type, and I'll let you know as soon as possible. The above list is not comprehensive and it is entirely conceivable that the type you're wondering about was one I forgot about or have overlooked but am entirely open to. Also, I wasn't expecting the Lhune section of my scenario ideas to take 3 entries! Sorry for how much reading this section has represented for those of you perusing it!

Ophelia Ryan Alexiou

Novara Galactica
This universe should be considered a far-futuristic, post-Earth science fiction universe in which humans feature prominently but not with exclusivity, majority, or superiority. Our species has become one of many in a brotherhood or sisterhood of equals.

Gallery Link: Novara Galactica

Gallery Link: The Commonwealth

Gallery Link: Species of the Commonwealth

Gallery Link: Worlds of the Commonwealth

Bounty Hunter × Bounty Hunter

Bounty Hunter × Bounty Hunter
Content Expected: BON, BON-E, VAN, VAN-E

[ 1 ] Our characters are lawfully authorised bounty hunters who have run across each other while they are both in pursuit of the same offender. This could be a fugitive, a spree-criminal remaining on the loose, or some other offender either on a terrestrial world or a civilian starbase large enough to have a large, metropolitan population.

[ 2 ] Your character is the captain of a bounty-hunting / pirate-hunting vessel, who has recently recruited my character to serve on their ship. Previously unknown to one another, our characters begin to feel attracted to one another while underway in deep space and various star systems, eventually ending up becoming sexually intimate with one another.
Bounty Hunter × Falsely Accused

Bounty Hunter × Falsely Accused
Plot Intensity Level: High

Your character is a bounty hunter -- one that is well-respected and considered one of the greatest in their vocation -- and my character is their newest target. Your character is exceptionally talented but also profoundly thorough, methodical, and meticulous -- and as your character begins to familiarise themselves with my character's data file, they realise things do not add up. Your character begins to realise that my character has been falsely accused -- but by whom, and to what purpose? For love of justice, your bounty hunter determines that their first course of action must be to track mine down and convince my character of their better intentions. Then, uncover the dark secret behind the false accusation and the framing of my character.

Civilian Captain × Crewmember

Civilian Captain × Crewmember

Your character is the captain of a civilian vessel of some sort, potentially a merchant vessel or maybe some other lawful ship -- my character is a member of the crew. As crewmembers go, my character performs their duties with aplomb and exhibits excellence in attitude and teamwork. The captain soon starts to take notice, and further notices the crewmember is single and exhibits the signs of attraction to them.

Commando × Survivor

Commando × Survivor
Plot Intensity Level: High

[ 1 ] Your character is an elite commando of the Commonwealth military -- a Marine Raider, Green Beret, etcetera -- who has been ordered to investigate the unexplained silence of an official research facility in an uninhabited star system. As your character arrives in the star system, however, they discover the research facility is operating on minimal reserve power and has suffered extensive damage -- it is, furthermore, not answering hails. Your character's orders are clear: investigate. Coming aboard the research station, your character sweeps for survivors, hoping to find someone who can provide answers to what happened, and perhaps bring the station as least partially back to online status.

[ 2 ] Your character is an elite commando of the Commonwealth military. My character is a survivor at a civilian mining facility -- on a large asteroid or a lunar surface. The mining company has reported the facility has fallen silent, with no shipments, no communications, and no distress signal. The military has sent your character to investigate, to look for answers and if necessary, to try to find survivors. Your character soon discovers my character, potentially the only survivor of whatever has occurred, and whom your character hopes will have answers for what happened, and perhaps the training they need to bring more of the station online.

[ 3 ] Your character is an elite commando of the Commonwealth military, who has been ordered to locate a large civilian starship of the Commonwealth which has gone missing in mapped space between two known points. They have orders to locate the starship, board it, and determine the nature of what has prompted the ship's disappearance. Sweeping for answers, and survivors, your character discovers my character, one of the ship's few survivors, if not the only living citizen still alive on the entire ship. The ship itself is a wreck, massively damaged and running only auxiliary power.
Commando × Undiscovered

Commando × Undiscovered
Plot Intensity Level: Very High

Your character is an elite trooper in the armed forces of the Commonwealth, who recently completed a mission to eliminate a hostile target in deep space outside of the borders of the Commonwealth -- a pirate haven, for instance. However, your character sees something on long-range sensors that calls for investigation and discovers a population centre in a star system less within four light-years of the current location. Investigating this, your character jumps to the previously-unexplored star system to follow-up on sensor readings. However, as the ship jumps into the system, it lands in an unfortunate spot within the system and is clipped by the peripheral debris of a comet, which damages their ship and forces an emergency landing. Following a less-than-gossamer landing on the planet's surface, your character is approached by my character, a member of the colony your elite special operative has stumbled across.

Engineer × Ancient Android

Engineer × Ancient Android
Genre Potential: Action, Adventure, Erotic, Intrigue, Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life

Your character is an engineer or combat engineer, serving aboard a Commonwealth reconnaissance vessel that has made a nearly-unprecedented discovery. In the system of an ordinary main-sequence star, on the surface of a terrestrial moon orbiting a gas giant, they have discovered a facility indicated by sensors as having been undisturbed for two million years. The facility itself appears to be running, albeit only on auxiliary power. Your character is sent, with a small team of engineers and a squad of marines, to investigate the facility, determine the facility's function, and determine how the facility still retains power when the site has been undisturbed for over two million years. In the course of this, an unknown mechanism is tripped, triggering a massive sensor sweep from somewhere in the facility -- following which the facility comes alive with the sound of machinery at work. Your character is given orders to track down the source of the sound and identify it -- locating it, they discover an automated factory. As the factory shuts down, my character rolls into view from a conveyor and hits the floor of the factory -- inactive, but complete. Your character is ordered to evacuate immediately as the sound of an explosion echoes up from deep within the lunar facility. Seizing the strange new machine, your character races from the facility, escaping before the entire structure implodes and leaves a modest crater in its wake. Now, there is but the question .. what to do with the factory's last construct?
Engineer × Ancient Survivor

Engineer × Ancient Survivor
Genre Potential: Action, Adventure, Erotic, Intrigue, Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life

Your character is an engineer or combat engineer aboard a Commonwealth exploration vessel which has encountered something .. unexpected. A nearly-inoperative, mostly-defunct research facility their ship's sensors have dated as more than two million years old. In wide orbit around a main-sequence star, orbiting one million kilometres closer to the star than the inner rim of an asteroid belt, the facility still has auxiliary power. Your character's captain orders your character, accompanied by a team of engineers and a squad of marines, to lead an away mission to board the small, unassuming-looking yet ancient station. Aboard the station, your character soon discovers something surprising: signs of some manner of traumatic incident aboard the station -- and a stasis pod which continues to function and has an occupant inside. Your character is ordered to locate the means to safely deactivate all of the pod's safeguards and to discover the mechanism to open the stasis pod without killing the single inhabitant within it.

Envoy × Local

Envoy × Local
Genre Potential: Erotic, Romance, Slice of Life

Your character is an ambassador of the Commonwealth, sent to establish diplomatic relations with a species previously unknown to them, inhabiting a planet close to the borders of the Commonwealth's space. My character is a local who catches the eye of your character, who is currently unwed and is, in no context, spoken-for, back home. Your character pursues my character in search of an intimate relationship; as your character convinces mine of the sincerity of their interest, my character begins to reciprocate interest and acknowledge a certain attraction.

This story can also work with your character being a member of the envoy's diplomatic delegation, if not the ambassador, themselves. Your character would be a member of any Commonwealth species you prefer, mine would be a member of a non-Commonwealth species, of which I have a massive host of them available. Many of the species I could play for this one are of an anthropomorphic variety, but there are several which are not.
Envoy × Undiscovered Commander

Envoy × Undiscovered Commander

Your character is a diplomatic officer aboard a small ambassadorial vessel that travels outside of the territorial boundaries of the Commonwealth, with the sole operational mission of making contact with sapient species and civilisations that the Commonwealth has not previously encountered. One day, it comes time for your character to earn their keep -- the ship has encountered one or more alien ships of unknown design and origin, or has encountered a colony not previously discovered, inhabited by a species unknown to the Commonwealth. My character is leader of the undiscovered species, either the commander of the starship or fleet or the commander of the colony's defensive forces. It is now up to your character to establish contact, and hope that things go well.
Envoy × Undiscovered Envoy

Envoy × Undiscovered Envoy

Your character is an ambassador serving on a small diplomatic starship assigned the task of locating and establishing peaceful contact with previously-undiscovered species and societies. Largely looked at as being perhaps the easiest assignment and the easiest position aboard the ship -- that until they encounter an unfamiliar species of sapient. This could take the form of one or more starships, or this could take the form of a substantial terrestrial settlement and an extensive colonisation effort in a star system near -- but not presently within -- Commonwealth space. On arriving in the star system -- and discovering this -- my character is dispatched to make contact with the newly-arrived and unfamiliar sapients, bringing the two envoys into contact. In the course of diplomatic meetings and explorations of one another's cultural identities, our characters become sexually intimate -- but will this serve as a means to fortify peace, or only complicate the goal?
Envoy × Undiscovered Officer

Envoy × Undiscovered Officer

Your character is a diplomatic officer aboard a small ambassadorial vessel tasked with encountering and establishing pacific contact with previously-undiscovered species and civilisations. One day, the ambassadorial vessel encounters an unknown species of sapient -- perhaps a starship or even fleet of starships, perhaps a colony. It is time for your character to earn their keep, and establish peaceful contact between these undiscovered sapients and the Commonwealth. My character is an officer in this colony, or on the ship where yours comes aboard, whose assigned task is to serve as liaison or hospitality officer for your character. Intimacy soon blossoms between our characters, serving either to complicate -- or streamline -- the ambassadorial process.

Explorer × Ancient Android

Explorer × Ancient Android

Your character is an explorer, either the owner of an exploratory civilian vessel small enough to need only a singular operator or the captain of a small ship of similar purpose. Your character has in their exploration of the star systems beyond the boundaries of Commonwealth space, found something - something extraordinary. Indeed, something beyond extraordinary: the ruins of an advanced, ancient manufacturing facility which, by some miracle, continues to have power. Accidentally triggering the machinery, your character instigates a process that constructs a brand new product, but also, the facility's last. As the mechanical marvel produced falls from the production line near your character, your character is stunned to discover the machine has a remarkably humanlike appearance, but at the same time, explosions warn that it is time to go. Seizing the newly-minted machine and racing out of the facility exploding behind them, your character's ship escapes the ruins of the facility .. in possession of something extraordinary.
Explorer × Ancient Survivor

Explorer × Ancient Survivor

Your character is an explorer, either civilian in command of a small single-operator variety, or captain of a small civilian or military exploration ship. As they map both deep space and the systems of stars not yet charted on the fringes of Commonwealth space, the ship discovers something bordering on the unbelievable. Once nestled in a cave system now revealed by the weathering effects of erosion, or nestled in the crevasse of an asteroid of an inordinate size which is the largest in an asteroid belt, a facility more than two million years old. Detecting the faintest hints of what might be life signs inside, your character (and crew, if applicable) brave the unknown and venture inside the ancient bunker to seek out these signs. In the depths of the facility, they discover something that challenges everything humanity thought it knew about the history of the galaxy: a chamber deep in the asteroid, containing millions of stasis pods. Life signs, come from only one, and the station's power is failing -- however, managing to securely transfer the pod to the power of their ship, your character is able to reactivate the pod, and bring the inhabitant out of a stasis that has lasted for more than two million years. Soon thereafter, the station's power fails, and all else is lost -- all but my character, the last living member of a species that inhabited the region of the galaxy near Earth before man had even conquered fire.
Explorer × Survivor

Explorer × Survivor

[ 1 ] Your character is a human on a small exploratory vessel, who discovers the colony of a lost species, disenfranchised of their home planet and escaped into deep space, eventually settling a planet near Commonwealth space, unaware of their proximity to the moderately grand expanse of the Commonwealth. As your explorer makes first contact, your character is seduced by opportunity, attraction, and desire, and ends up becoming intimate with one of the locals, and subject to all of the complications that follow.

[ 2 ] Your character is an explorer -- either the operator of a tiny Civilian Exploration Vessel (C. E. V.) or the captain or crewmember aboard a modest-sized C. E. V. -- who has encountered the wreck of one of a Commonwealth research facility as they pass through mapped space. The facility is clearly badly damaged, and largely offline, but there is no evidence of a distress signal, as the military would have responded in such an instance. Braving the unknown, your character or your character's captain has decided to explore the wreck in an effort to determine what happened, to inform the military, as well to seek out and activate the station's distress beacon. My character is a survivor of whatever happened here, but can your character find them, and can your explorer help them?

[ 3 ] Thane Shei, Act I : I can play either as ohnderan explorer captain Thane Shei in this one or the rescued human geologist Veronica Wesley. They are meant to become sexually intimate in the near future following Act I's conclusion.

[ 4 ] Your character is a civilian explorer passing through mapped space, either the lone operator of a tiny C. E. V. or the captain or crewmember of a mid-sized C. E. V., that has encountered the wreckage of a large civilian starship of the Commonwealth. The ship has been reported missing for more than two weeks until now, power is almost wholly offline, and the distress beacon is inactive -- or worse, their distress beacon has been damaged beyond repair. Docking with the ship, your character -- or their captain -- has decided that patriotism and ethics demand they sweep for survivors, attempt to figure out what happened, and summon the military when they have found answers. Will your character be able to locate my survivor of whatever happened here, before it's too late?

Local × Tourist

Local × Tourist
Genre Potential: Erotic, Romance, Slice of Life

Your character is a human tourist, vacationing on the home planet of one of the Commonwealth's other member states. During the vacation, however, your character becomes intensely sexually intimate with my character, and decides perhaps to remain on this foreign world to settle down and make a life for themselves with a newfound love interest of another species.

Mysterious Automaton × Commando

Mysterious Automaton × Commando
Explicit Content Level: Very High
Content Warning: Cord / Wire Penetration Possible

Colossus, Act I, Part IColossus, Act I, Part II : In this story, I can play either as Valheim or Naomi. Other crew can/will be added.
Mysterious Automaton × Engineer

Mysterious Automaton × Engineer

Ancient Engineering, Act I : In this story I can play either Elise, Aemea, and maybe Unali, or I can write as Noru. Noru is a masculine androgyne; the other three are hermaphrodites.
Mysterious Automaton × Explorer

Mysterious Automaton × Explorer
Genre Potential: Adventure, Erotic, Intrigue, Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life

The Galactic Lighthouse, Act I : I can play as either Tomaea, the Lighthouse AI, or Ordos, the aurjent explorer who discovers her. All play would take place exclusively aboard the Galactica Lighthouse.

Mysterious Organism × Commando

Mysterious Organism × Commando
Content Possible: BON, BON-E, NC-E, NC-H, VAN, VAN-E
Content Warning: Tentacle Penetration Guaranteed

The Star Whale, Act I : I can play either as Ayman or as Ava. In this case, my preference is to play as Ava, but I can play as Ayman. This could also fit a group story or harem concept, as Ava requires additional crew.
Mysterious Organism × Explorer

Mysterious Organism × Explorer

The Legendary Titan, Act I : I can play either as Sara Knowles, Explorer Captain turned base-commander-link of the Titan Taemun, or as Taemun and Aran, depending on a partner's preference.
Mysterious Organism × Researcher

Mysterious Organism × Researcher

Terraflora, Act I : In this I can play easily as either Dyraeada and a new lifeform [a botanical-human hybrid showing up “soon”] or as Edmund Tollemache, whichever a partner would prefer.

Physician × Soldier

Physician × Soldier
Genre Potential: Adventure, Erotic, Romance, Slice of Life

Your character is a member of the Commonwealth's armed forces, my character is a noncombatant member of the Commonwealth Medical Corps, stationed to the same starbase or same planet, or to service aboard the same starship. Our characters become progressively close, potentially to include unscheduled visits to sickbay using minor discomforts as an excuse to see my character, looking for opportunities to see them. My character is initially flattered by the attention, but, eventually, charmed, leading them into a romantically and sexually intimate relationship.

Rescuer × Hostage

Rescuer × Hostage

Your character is a member of a Commonwealth law enforcement operation who previously rescued mine from a hostage situation where my character (and others, potentially) was held hostage by one or more armed, violent individuals, under threat of death. When my character signs up a few months later to join the law enforcement operation, utilizing their own special talents for the purpose of aiding in the enforcement of law and the rescue of people whose position they've been in themselves, they are surprised to be assigned to the same vessel that effected their rescue.

Soldier × Civilian

Soldier × Civilian
Genre Potential: Erotic, Intrigue, Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life

[ 1 ] One of our characters is a soldier in the armed forces of the Commonwealth, the other the resident of one of the many worlds therein. The soldier is on shore leave, having accumulated one full week, and has chosen the world of the citizen, as where they wish to take their week of rest, relaxation, and comfort. During the soldier's week-long furlough, the two characters meet, and the soldier becomes enamoured with the local citizen, spending the remainder of their furlough with them. At the end of it, will the soldier put in a request for a transfer to the planetary garrison, or a request for permission to bring aboard a newfound love interest?

[ 2 ] Your character is a soldier aboard a military vessel or even starbase of the Commonwealth's armed forces, and mine is a civilian contractor operating on the ship in a noncombatant position. This could be an inventory supply clerk, a nurse, someone who runs a restaurant or café on the starbase -- any number of potential civilian contractor occupations. As our characters see each other with regularity, mutual attraction begins to percolate, and my character eventually speaks up about noticing just how attractive your character is, and how they never see your character spending time with anyone.
Soldier × Researcher

Soldier × Researcher
Content Available: BON, BON-E, VAN, VAN-E
Plot Intensity Level: Medium to High
Genre Potential: Action, Erotic, Romance

[ 1 ] Doctor Zattan Nowa, Act I : I can play either as the ceolu xenobotanist Doctor Zattan Nowa or as the faleen security agent Lisari Betuwa. Please contact me if you would like to use this as an intro for stepping into the role of one of them with me.
Soldier × Soldier

Soldier × Soldier

Our characters are members of the Commonwealth's armed forces, stationed aboard the same vessel. As the two soldiers become increasingly well-acquainted, your character experiences unfamiliar and unexpected feelings of attraction and desire toward my character, either because of my character's gender, species, or both.
Soldier × Survivor

Soldier × Survivor
Genre Potential: Action, Erotic, Intrigue, Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life

[ 1 ] Your character is a soldier who is involved in the rescue of my character and their people, a previously unknown species of sapient whose survivors escaped across the galaxy from an enemy who conquered their homeworld and attempted to exterminate their species. As the Commonwealth and the new species work to their mutual benefit, perhaps to include aiding the survivors in terraforming and settling on an uninhabited new world in or near the borders of the Commonwealth, a relationship blooms between your character and mine.

[ 2 ] Amnesia, Act I : I can play either the soldiers, the researchers/survivors, or we can mix and match. Let me know if interested.

[ 3 ] Your character is a soldier of the Commonwealth. My character is the survivor of an uncertain series of events at a civilian mining facility which has gone abruptly silent on a moon or large asteroid within an uninhabited star system in Commonwealth space. The mining company has reported the facility's silence, and your character and their platoon have been sent to investigate, and if possible, to rescue any survivors of whatever has caused the mining facility to go dark.

[ 4 ] My character is a survivor aboard a massive civilian starship of the Commonwealth that went silent -- without explanation or distress beacon -- in mapped space, somewhere along the intended flight path of the ship. Your character is a soldier whose platoon has been sent on a ship with orders to find the missing vessel. Your character is the commander or member of a platoon whose orders are simple: board the vessel and investigate, search for survivors and search for answers to what prompted the ship's extensive damage and radio-silence.
Soldier × Undiscovered

Soldier × Undiscovered

Your character is a soldier aboard a vessel of the Commonwealth Navy. The ship has encountered a surprise as they patrol the peripheries of Commonwealth space: in a star system very close to those borders, a large number of energy signatures. Reporting in to command, the ship receives orders to investigate the energy signatures; arriving in the star system, it becomes evident that there is a large presence of an unfamiliar sapient. This could be a single vessel so large that it functions as a mobile starbase or a tight-knit fleet of starships, or it could be a colony on the surface of a planet that is now in the process of being terraformed for habitation. Your character is on the team ordered to initiate the first contact protocol, in the absence of a diplomatic officer and until one can be arranged and sent to the system. My character is a member of this undiscovered species of sapient, who catches the eye of your character, and is soon selected to show your character around on the grounds of expressing diplomatic goodwill. Our characters feel an intense mutual attraction, and eventually end up sexually intimate -- but will this help the Commonwealth's efforts to establish peaceful relations, or complicate that goal for both sides?

Undiscovered Commando × Commonwealth Civilian

Undiscovered Commando × Commonwealth Civilian

[ 1 ] Your character is a citizen of the Commonwealth, at a Commonwealth research station or a perhaps a mining colony. My character is an elite trooper of their species who is tasked with scout missions and reconnaissance and stumbles across this facility. In keeping with the Commonwealth's protocol of peaceful first contact, my character is invited to land in the docking or hangar bay and welcomed in the facility. Your character becomes intrigued with my character rapidly, and the two soon engage in a sexual liaison across the species boundary. Will this serve to enhance, or complicate, the diplomatic issue, when the ambassador arrives?

[ 2 ] Your character is a citizen of the Commonwealth living and working aboard a massive commercial star-freighter which has recently been attacked by pirates and captured. My character happens to stumble across this, entering the star system in time to see the pirate attack underway and to bear witness to the boarding of the ship. Attacking the pirates and destroying their makeshift fighters and patchwork corvettes, my character boards the ship and eliminates the hostiles, thus singlehandedly saving the ship. Your character, intrigued by the unexpected rescue and enchanted by the unfamiliar sapient from whom that rescue came, immediately desires my character. Your character could be the ship's captain, inviting my character to their quarters to express personal gratitude for the help. Your character could be the ship's chief medical officer, asking my character to come to sickbay on the grounds of a medical examination to ensure my character was not injured in the fighting, at least partially as an excuse to express their gratitude in a more intimate manner somewhere more private.
Undiscovered Soldier × Commonwealth Envoy

Undiscovered Soldier × Commonwealth Envoy

[ 1 ] Your character is the chief diplomatic officer aboard a civilian mining facility -- either terrestrial on a planet or moon or a mining station in or near an asteroid belt -- or a major commercial star-freighter. My character is a reconnaissance officer aboard a small military scout vessel, which has entered the star system, but which was modestly damaged as it arrived in the star system, suffering a glancing blow from a small asteroid in the system's Oort Cloud. As your character follows their duties and so serves as the initial point of contact between the two species, they begin to become attracted to my character. Soon, your character brings mine to their bedchamber and the two become intimate with one another -- justified by your character as being "on the grounds of establishing peaceful relations."

[ 2 ] Your character is the chief diplomatic officer aboard a Commonwealth research facility. My character is a reconnaissance officer aboard a small military scout ship, scarcely larger than a cargo transport used by the largest of the commercial star-freighters. Greeted warmly and invited to land their ship in the hangar bay, my character soon lands and is greeted by research personnel -- and your character, who is assigned to take point in the situation based on their expertise. Your character leads mine on a tour of the facility -- and becomes attracted to my character during the tour. Telling themselves that it is for "career advancement" and to "ensure pacific relations with a new species," your character and mine are soon sexually intimate in your character's bedchamber, but what will be the result of that?
Undiscovered Soldier × Commonwealth Medic

Undiscovered Soldier × Commonwealth Medic

Doctor Naleia Moia, Act I : In this story, I can play either the sarukan doctor or a member of the sivan species. If you would like to step into either of these roles, please let me know.

Ophelia Ryan Alexiou

Shadow Masquerade
This universe can accommodate stories that are historical fiction to modern fiction; even, potentially, near-future fiction.

Gallery: Shadow Masquerade

[ Available. ] Spencer Damrow, bisexual male, Fairy -- Aelya Strain

[ Available. ] Shuichi Howe, bisexual male, Clan Tokala

[ Available. ] Abelia Quenneville, heterosexual hermaphrodite, Gargoyle

[ Available. ] Rhea Lowe, bisexual female, Ghost

[ Available. ] Lily Mercer, heterosexual hermaphrodite, Clan Nahuel

[ Available. ] Igraine Garringer, heterosexual female, Air Elemental

[ Available. ] Scarlet Angelique Montenegro, pansexual female, Sunbrand Vampire

Ghost × Human

Ghost × Human
Genre Potential: Erotic, Medieval, Modern, Postmodern, Romance, Slice of Life

Your character is a human who has a loved one that is profoundly unwell. Desperate to save them, your character looks everywhere for assistance, until one day, they are approached by someone who offers to assist them. In desperation, your character agrees, and goes to a meeting, uncertain of what to expect. At the meeting, however, your character meets my character -- a ghost, who tells your character that they can save their loved one, but it will take time (depending on what's wrong with the sick character, potentially a lot of time). Over the course of ensuing weeks, months, or years, your character finds themselves emotionally ensnared and trapped in a complex situation they never imagined they would be in: they have fallen in love with someone who has been dead for more than a hundred years. The fact that my character is cute, sweet, and enthusiastically sexual, does not help the situation for your character, and the two ultimately end up in bed.

Immortal × Immortal

Immortal × Immortal
Genre Potential: Erotic, Medieval, Modern, Postmodern, Romance, Slice of Life

This is sort of an extremely basic pairing concept which would essentially just see each of us playing some manner of immortal in my Shadow Masquerade setting. Open to hermaphrodite/male, male/male, male/female, or female/female, for this one. If none of my already-created, profiled characters appeal, I can also make something new for you.

Immortal × New Immortal

Immortal × New Immortal
Genre Potential: Action, Adventure, Erotic, Medieval, Modern, Postmodern, Romance, Slice of Life

Your character is the scion of a family whose generations, perhaps even centuries of assistance to the Masquerade has earned your character the chance to rise into the ranks of the immortals. Your character faces a choice, to decide what manner of immortal he or she would like to become, with regards to those immortal lines where it is possible for a human to be inducted into such a society. My character is the individual who has been chosen to bring your character into the community, to bring your character from mortality to immortality, and aid your character in embracing this new life.

The story can be D/s or romance, but will be largely oriented toward slice-of-life in the beginning but can evolve to reach an action-adventure crescendo when the character is actually ready for combat if they express an interest in combat. If the story is D/s-oriented, my character can be the Dominant or submissive partner, at your preference.

Rescuer × Victim

Rescuer × Victim
Genre Potential: Action, Adventure, Erotic, Medieval, Modern, Postmodern, Romance, Slice of Life

Your character is in a bad situation. An abusive relationship they desperately want out of but are too afraid to try to leave, someone is attempting to murder or rape them, they have been taken hostage, they have been kidnapped by a ransomer or something along those lines. Their life is in danger and they need help -- fortunately, something has become aware of their plight, something extraordinary, something they never believed was actually real. At least, not until it crashes into their lives and takes them away from the danger, and into a mysterious secret world of power, intrigue .. and eternity.

Date: 16th Century C. E. / 1,501 to 1,600 C. E.

Your character is a European settler who set out from a European port for the New World. A storm has caused the ship to sink, and all seems lost until a small, fast ship comes onto the survivors of the shipwreck. Soon, the survivors learn that their rescuers are not mortals at all -- that the supernatural not only exists, but it is also largely inclined to provide assistance and protection to the human world. Your character decides to embrace the offer of immortality and joins the Masquerade; in this story, there are numerous options for what manner of immortal my character happens to be.

Date: 18th Century C. E. / 1,701 to 1,799 C. E.

Your character is a pioneer who has found themselves in a perilous situation, far from shelter when inclement weather sets in. Your character makes camp as best they can, but fears that their death is imminent until a strange benefactor arrives with an offer of assistance. Your character soon learns that supernatural creatures not only exist, they generally like to be helpful to humans and tend to look for people in jeopardy. My character assists your character in surviving the storm -- then, your character has a choice to make .. should they ask for help reaching their previous destination or home, or to join the immortal community?

Ophelia Ryan Alexiou

Fuchsia Comics
This universe is best described as modern to near-future. Any play in this setting would involve some fair amount of gallery-skimming on your part for the reasons explained in the universe introduction below.
It should be considered as hard superhero fiction.

Please note SOME CHARACTERS in the following galleries may be characters I have no interest in playing. If you pick one, I shall politely inform you of it.
Also, SOME CHARACTERS in the following galleries may be unavailable. Each will appear in only one ongoing storyline at any particular moment in time.

Hero Galleries:
Hero (Male)Hero (Female)Hero (Hermaphrodite)Hero (Androgynous)Hero (Other)

Resident Galleries:
Resident (Male)Resident (Female)Resident (Hermaphrodite)Resident (Androgynous)

Note:
I almost never write stories involving pairings with villainous characters except with my Brother and at this time I am only interested in doing so with my Brother. This may change at some point, but I would appreciate not having ideas pitched at me unless you are absolutely confident that you have an amazing idea that you are interested in collaborating to turn it into a canon novella or even canon novel in the Fuchsia Comics universe.

Please be aware unlisted characters who appear in short stories of mine, may also be available:
If you have read my Fuchsia Comics short stories and are interested in a character appearing there & cannot find a profile, please PM to let me know the character you want to write with. As with all the listed characters, these are first-come, first-serve. If you pluck one from the list, you are guaranteed I will not write that character with anyone else while writing them character with you.

Additionally:
I am interested in writing subversions of popular Fairy Tale concepts, within the Fuchsia Comics universe. So far, the currently-available fairy tales for pickup are:

Beauty and the Beast

Nonpareil, Act I
Nonpareil, Act II : This story is a subversion of the Beauty & the Beast fairy tale. In this story, the Beast is reptilian not furred, a hermaphrodite not a male, and undertaking a powerful arcane challenge rather than being cursed for being a major dick. The Beauty is an American college boy on vacation who finds himself stumbling into her old castle.

Cinderella

Cinderella's Journal, Entry ICinderella's Journal, Entry IICinderella's Journal, Entry III
Cinderella, Act ICinderella, Act IICinderella, Act III, Part ICinderella, Act III, Part II
: This story is a subversion of the fairy tale of Cinderella. It features a male Cinderella whose mother was murdered, not who left or simply died, and who leaves by way of road trip east from Washington via the I-90 highway, headed for Boston. This would be very well-suited to along-the-way one-shot stories. The other character mentioned, Caitlin, is the character of my Brother and so would not be available for play, but you could play a character, or series of characters, that Ellis encounters along the course of his 3,000+ miles of road-trip to Boston. The individual third-person short-stories along the road-trip path represent the time between the first-person journal entries.

Eglė the Queen of Serpents

Ophir Enache, Act I : This story is a subversion of the Lithuanian fairy tale of Eglė the Queen of Serpents, and features a very different approach to the conception.

Little Red Riding Hood

Little Red Riding Hood : This story features two Neo-Human characters, a female in the role of the Big Bad Wolf, as the heroine, and a male in the role of Little Red Riding Hood. The story centres around a consensual, passionate, and vigourous predator-prey relationship between the pair and contains EX-level S&M and R. A. C. K.

Rapunzel

Rapunzel, Act I : This story features a male Neo-Human codenamed as Rapunzel. He's single and available if someone wants to pick up this story with the person responsible/arriving to rescue him. I have some ideas about who that might be and where they might be from.

Rose Red and Snow White

Rose Red and Snow White, Act I : This story introduces a pair of male lovers nicknamed by their captors as Rose Red and Snow White, due to their pigments and the nature of their abilities. I'd be eager to write about this couple if someone wanted, and could and would easily pick up either character as mine depending which you want to step into.

Sinbad the Sailor

Sinbad, Act I : This story features an available female incarnation of what is essentially Sinbad.

Three Ravens

Elisa Raven, Act I, Part I
Elisa Raven, Act I, Part II : This story is a subversion of the Hellenic fairy tale of the "Three Ravens" (and the later Germanic evolution, a fairy tale about "Seven Ravens" in that case), featuring four Ravens who happen to be an elder brother, a pair of twins, and a younger brother. In this case, I could and would be willing to step into the role of Elisa, allowing a partner to introduce a character that would interact with her brothers while also entering into a romantic relationship with Elisa, herself. I'll write for all four characters for whoever decides they want to do something with Elisa Raven.

Ophelia Ryan Alexiou

Bump.

Still looking to do a couple more threads.
Also attempting to massively streamline.