Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitzy

I hate not ever seeing the real you! You hide, behind so many lies! Lies that warp and shape you!

We're done!
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Nico

You're really, really nice and all but, yes...you know...wrong equipment and all. ;)

Ramael

You can't just win arguments with me by putting a collar on and adopting that pose!

Well, ok, you can and do. But in a perverse twisted way this has made you dominant. I'm out.

EDIT: dammit, that was @Blitzy. I apologise, Nick. I have no reason to break up with you.

ENCODER

@Ramael

Ramael, I thought that only women wore their hair like that. I don't really have homosexual relationships, sorry. It's not me, it's you.

Rora

sorry Encoder I simply cannot be in a relationship with a person that always blames me for everything...it's just not going to work out

ENCODER

Sorry Rora, I simply cannot be in a relationship with a person that always blames me for blaming them for everything... it's just not going to work out.

Ramael

Uh, I can't be with someone who...tries to translate...sex into binary code...*snigger*

That's kinda...sad.

Apart from Flight of the Conchord's Binary Solo in "the humans are dead", which rocks.

That reminds me.

I'm leaving you for someone who can tell jokes and play a guitar.

It's not you...it's him.

Saerrael

*folds her arms before her chest and tilts her head*

You know, the bad boy thing only lasts that long. And, yes, you're cute and the sex was great. But I allready have 3 cats and they dislike you. So!
Bye-bye!

*wanders off*

Golguy

You are just way too loud in bed, Can't take it anymore.....

Idej

Your masked vigilantism is driving me crazy.

ENCODER

You're still an alien, no amount of plastic surgery will fix that.

Plus anyways, you keep your reproductive organs on your back, and that's not fun at all.

We're through.

Ria

My other personalities hate you, I'm sorry, it's not you it's me and me and me and me .... and possibly me but me hasn't quite figured you out yet.

CaptainErotica

Here let me spell it all for all of you.

*Writes in big red letters on a posterboard. Then makes ten copies and hands it to you.*

We're through.

Keaira

You talk to me and treat me as if I don't have a brain. Yes, I want to be treated like a good little pet who does what I'm told without thinking, but I still have a fully fuctional mind with emotions. If you wanted to leave me you could have just said something. See ya, I don't want to be with you anymore..
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

CaptainErotica

I din't hook up with you for your mind and I could care less about your emotions. I just wanted you, because my buddy said you were hot in the sack.  Guess he was lying. The only thing hot about you was the hot wax I use to pour all over your body. You and your emotion can take a cruise on a leaky boat to the Bermuda Triangle for all I care.

Bye-bye

Lady Haven

I can see from your previous relationships that your only interested in the pleasures of the flesh. While I am looking for the whole package: Body, Mind, Soul. I thought I could see that in your beautiful eyes. But alas I was mistaken..
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

CaptainErotica

That's not what you said when I ravaged your body, screwed with your mind and scarred your soul. And the Pleasures of the flesh weren't all that pleasurable either. Seems I was the one who was mistaken. I guess I had one to many beers that night. You can take your "Whole package" and go. we are through.

Lady Haven

The one too many beers explains alot...
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

TheLegionary

well, I am finishing what we have never started. See you somewhere else.

Keaira

You started out as a one night stand.. At least that's why I wanted you, then it turned into something incredibly amazing. That scares me to the point I'm rambling and because of this I'm leaving.. But I'll still see you when I'm out and about
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

MasterMischief

Haven't I broken up with you already.  Seriously.  It's over.  Take a hint.

Rora

Oh God, not you again...haven't you made enough mischief? We are so over!

Chevalier des Poissons

You never told me what 'seducable' means. You may be an angel as I am, but I am done. Goodbye.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Rora

How can you possibly say you are an angel when you clearly lean toward devilish tendencies...we are so over if you can't tell the truth!

CaptainErotica

you taught me that angels were hot, had bodies that were to die for and were damn good in the sack. Unfortunately you also taught me that angels are way to high maintenance. My wallet can't handle it anymore. we are through.